Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari (1874 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

Kanu name alone feed you and your generation and many of your likes open more thread in him

Empty noises as usual.

Ipob donations on the graves of the dead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Kanu must not be released

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by ablejesus26(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
No He should say it all he wants
but he should stop his militant sect from operations
he should stop attacking,cursing and throwing threats to
others who do not agree with his scam,no Igboman is under any obligation
to be Ipob
He should call his thugs and cultist doing his scam to order

Self determination is a right, but it should not be converted to self destruction
and a means to start intimidating people who do not agree with you.
If they can get him out good
but you see that his ipob group
should be crushed
they have brought nothing but trouble into Igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Empty noises as usual.

Ipob donations on the graves of the dead.
Continue opening thread with kanu name
After all that’s the only thing you unborn generation will inherit your Nairaland account for more noise and kanu news
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

No wonder it is said that Igbos member are worst illiterates and touts in streets of abs and Abia.

Kwame Nkrumah rightly referred to as Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah.

Ipob go school...go school.
Worst illiterates that will feed you your generation and your whole state
Hahahhaha
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Dhury: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
I
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Kanu must not be released
I pray so too
We that want to take another dimension are praying that buhari don’t release kanu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Golan007: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Mpuru mmiri begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

Worst illiterates that will feed you your generation and your whole state
Hahahhaha

Feed who?

Feed omambala?

Are you okay?

Umu bingos.

All these aro people sef with no shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:
These set of Igbo leaders begging for the release of the criminal Nnamdi Kanu are just wicked, confused and lack human conscience.

Buhari greatest mistake will be to ever accede to this ridiculous request which we all know he won't anyway.

Let him ( Nnamdi Kanu) face the terror he was unleashing on people too moreover let's not forget so soon that buhari has died according to Nnamdi Kanu and his left and right ears are blocked, so why begging living Jubril Al Sudan to release Nnamdi Kanu?

Anyone asking for unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu should also ask for the unconditional resurrection of those killed by Igbos ( harmless innocent men and women, children and youth wasted by these Ipob people)

All these elders might as well donate each members of their families to be slaughtered like animals so that they can see what others are passing through silently in pain.

Nnamdi must face justice and it must be served. Those his groups murdered must get justice so that they can finally rest in peace.

Concur 100%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by christistruth01: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

Kanu name alone feed you and your generation and many of your likes open more thread in him
Let him feed his fellow inmates @ DSS HQ, You should also reserve enough money for him when he gets sentenced to serve his 15 years in Maiduguri Penitentiary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by christistruth01: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
nwele2017:

You would have made more sense if you were able to back your claims with evidence.
Even Nigeria government cannot provide evidence for this claims you guys have been reciting always. Little wonder the couldn't charge him base on all this claims.
The 7 count amended charges against him are based on what he supposedly said not did.

So you now agree that Gen Gowon and Awolowo were innocent after all since they were nowhere near the War front

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Terrorist Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by nwele2017: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Why not donate any of your family members to be slaughtered by Igbos then that will be a good move towards securing his release unconditionally.

Those who died didn't do so out of nature, they were mercilessly killed by Igbos.

Be a good example by donating your members for slaughtering.
This still doesn't provide evidence to your claims.
I just I am debating with a rational fellow.
Bring along the evidence of your claims.

One thing you guys don't understand is that you guys are quick to blame ipob for any unrest in south without being rational when putting your blame across.

1 Do you think that every unrest in south east is being orchastrated by IPOB?
2 Do you think the Owerri prison break was orchastrated by IPOB?
Have you ever heard of third columnist agenda?
I am from South east, I have leaved in south east all my life. I will give indept analysis of what is happening in south east.
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

I pray so too
We that want to take another dimension are praying that buhari don’t release kanu

Akiko mike Ejeagha

1 Like

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Akiko mike Ejeagha
We are praying with you
Don’t release him,
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Feed who?

Feed omambala?

Are you okay?

Umu bingos.

All these aro people sef with no shame.
Nairaland noise maker
You noise end here
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Let him feed his fellow inmates @ DSS HQ, You should also reserve enough money for him when he gets sentenced to serve his 15 years in Maiduguri Penitentiary.
When are you opening your next kanu thread
Joblessness
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
nwele2017:

One thing you guys don't understand is that you guys are quick to blame ipob for any unrest in south without being rational when putting your blame across.

I am from South east, I have leavedLived in south east all my life. I will give indept analysis of what is happening in south east.

Others have leaved lived in Panya all their lives and they don't have in-depth knowledge of what is happening.

Asili ndi bush bar. Mkpulu mmili joint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

Nairaland noise maker
You noise end here

The fugitive kanu is damned and will rot in Jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

We are praying with you
Don’t release him,

Akiko mike Ejeagha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

The fugitive kanu is damned and will rot in Jail.
That’s more reason you should convict him and stop adjourning the case convict him and execute him
We are begging u
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Golan007: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
nwele2017:

I am from South east, I have leaved in south east all my life. I will give indept analysis of what is happening in south east.

You want to analyse what you guys were praising and applauding just a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

That’s more reason you should convict him and stop adjourning the case convict him and execute him
We are begging u

Empty

1 Like

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Empty
Am now helping you broadcast
Convict and execute him
Please
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by flokii: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fulani ni oko iya Igbo grin

Northerners have mastered the act of making Igbos humble and beg unlike Yorubas that keep acting like mum.us, reason Igbos have liver to come to Yorubaland and attack Yoruba interests.

Just look at how the 'shekau wannabe' was abducted from Kenya like a rat and locked up in DSS facility. FG has added all his crimes in Yorubaland including Oba Akiolu's palace Igbos burnt to his charges... now their shameless leaders have gone to beg.

There is still separation of powers in our democracy.. the executive arm of govt. can't release him when he has a case in court.

3 Likes

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
[s]
Investigative:

Yes once you show him the grave of your parents

[/s]

Sorry for your loss, we will bring cownu to justice. They did not die in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Investigative: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

Sorry for your loss, we will bring cownu to justice. They did not die in vain.
Do that quickly and stop making noise
Nairaland is not a court
Convict him and execute him
That’s what we are praying for
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by ROYALTIPPERS: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Buhari has few months to leave Aso Rock, why beg him
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Decide2rise: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osagyefo98:
These set of Igbo leaders begging for the release of the criminal Nnamdi Kanu are just wicked, confused and lack human conscience.

Buhari greatest mistake will be to ever accede to this ridiculous request which we all know he won't anyway.

Let him ( Nnamdi Kanu) face the terror he was unleashing on people too moreover let's not forget so soon that buhari has died according to Nnamdi Kanu and his left and right ears are blocked, so why begging living Jubril Al Sudan to release Nnamdi Kanu?

Anyone asking for unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu should also ask for the unconditional resurrection of those killed by Igbos ( harmless innocent men and women, children and youth wasted by these Ipob people)

All these elders might as well donate each members of their families to be slaughtered like animals so that they can see what others are passing through silently in pain.

Nnamdi must face justice and it must be served. Those his groups murdered must get justice so that they can finally rest in peace.

Nnamdi kanu is not the reason your life is the way it is so stop ranting online
Re: He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari by Decide2rise: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Investigative:

So what stop you from executing him
Tell your brave slave master to do that
This is not cultist or robbery that edo are known for
You can tell the impostor to give you chance as an executioner
Don't mind that fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo's DG Senator Gaya, Caught Sharing Money In Kano. / People Buhari Betrayed / Dapo Abiodun Spent Weekend With Asiwaju Bola Hamed Tinubu (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.