Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

4 Months Old Female Cat In Need Of A New Home And A Caring Owner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Months Old Female Cat In Need Of A New Home And A Caring Owner (472 Views)

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / Biggest Cat In The World / A Cat In South Africa Was Born With Two Heads And Three Eyes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Months Old Female Cat In Need Of A New Home And A Caring Owner by davroca16(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
I understand not much persons here is a cat person; I'm a cat person and I bought this female kitten and named her lily in August this year. I'd like to keep her but there has been a few challenges lately:

1. The cat is neophobic (fear of food or highly selective of food) and as a result, my wife really really detest her as she's not a cat person.

2. We let her access our apartment through the window and we allow the cat to move freely in and out of the house and all about our compound but our neighbors has been complaining alot about her climbing into their bonnets and under their car. They also seem to be a bit uncomfortable about her too.

3. We've trained her to know her name and use her litre box but sometimes when it's filled, she tends to do her business out in our compound which also gets the neighbors complaining.

I'm so pissed off and I really want to breath and face this people fair and square. So I'd really appreciate if a caring cat person in here could adopt her.

She is social and very friendly... she loves to stay on the table with me when I'm coding and follows me all about, in an out of our home. And except I send her back, she follows me into the street right in front of our gate at night. If it were just my wife, I'd struggle to find a way to manage these issues but ssdly, I also have the neighbors compllaining too. I had much plans for having lots of cat with me and my children when I finally build/buy my own home. Sadly this cat may not last till then.

Also, when we first got her, we took her to the vet for necessary medication.

I have less than 48 hours from today to keep her.

I'm in portharcourt, rivers state, Nigeria
You can contact me via my whatsapp no at +2348130804890. I'll be available over the weekend to deliver her to any interested person.

Mod pls give me a hand in finding a cat person who may want her.

I really wish her the best persons and the best loving conditions. hope to hear from someone soon.

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Old Female Cat In Need Of A New Home And A Caring Owner by Babatojide: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
I’m in lagos sad
So Sorry
Would have love to have her

(1) (Reply)

The Tibetan Mastiff / Lhasa Apso Lovers / Male Eskimo Available For Crossing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.