Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (41776 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why do s it that Muslims don't donate to Christians orphanage ? Last time one alhaji came to hospital he donated 20k to each Muslims and jump Christians patient the only Christian lady who he thought was a Muslim have to quickly return the money to him telling him that she is a Christian.

No fulani have ever donated money to organization without discriminating the Christians.

Dangote annually shear foods in Kano to Muslims how many times has he ever donated to Christian organization ?

The only thing Muslims donate generously to Christians is BOMBS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by guru90: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
I no believe this noisemaker Davido................. This is the reason i keep on loving Wizkid.....

Davido advertised Black Gold (Owner of Rasteril Investment) to scam many Nigerians.......................

May he continue making noise up and down via Social Media...............

Finally, owner of Rasteril don pick run......................................
Davido keeps on working and talking up and down via social media...
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Grandlord: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Man's got a big heart. Who's blessed is blessed cool
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by TheGreatOne90: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joyceaile:
Davido in a thank you photo has pledged all the donations received towards his birthday celebration to all orphanages across Nigeria,he wrote we rise by lifting others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVp0gLtIy2Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Respect bro. More love and respect OBO
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Laggafin:
Scripted... His best move for 2023 political ambition.. we move
Why are u this dumb
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by funshint(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
TotoGame:
Hope they won't divert the funds for their personal use

I don't trust that chairman of the committee....(titi adebayo) Afonjas have proven not to be trust-worthy
Including Davido himself...can you see how stupid you are! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
goshen26:
I knew he has mission

Actor Uche Moghalu or wat is he called, come and pack ur vomit
Na hunger and drugs dey worry that guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Jostoman: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:
Where are those saying Wizkid has more money than Davido?

Where are those saying Davido is broke?

Davido is old money.

Even though Davido was broke, he wouldn't let the likes of Nengi, Dorathy and Ikorudu boys donate money for him to feed.

Now those peasants who were waiting for Davido to "eat their money" will have nothing to say about him.

He's donated everything (200 million naira) + his 50 million for charity.

May God bless David Adeleke and forgive people with Bad Belle.
amen
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by chiedozie198100: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Laggafin:
Scripted... His best move for 2023 political ambition.. we move

Mumu
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Awise09:
I so much hate this guy before but with this kind gesture, he has won my heart completely.

This is how you win the people's heart - other celebs should take note.
Let it not stop with Davido. This should become the normal practice going forward on celebs' birthdays

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by brizziedos(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
fergieboy:
If you see me for orphanage home Abeg mind your business
how did you know what I was thinking cry grin cry grin
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Godbless3(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
So those clowns that call it cooperate begging will swallow their speeds.
As if davido will buy a car and ask the public to donate so he can clear the car..
Thats why I always respect this nigga.
I know haters didn't expect this much thats why they came out to ask that the money must be give out as if it was their money. grin grin grin.
I kneel and pray God will continue to bless DAVIDO..
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Those charities wey na thieves full there
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
isaiah4life:
Na kind person dey always give, no be who get money dey give.

The new slang that will trend now is: WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

My respect for this dude just went very high now.
me no dey like any celebrity but davido I will love him for ever,as igbo guy this guy dey visit anambra state like no tomorrow,
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
He should go ahead asap and marry Sophia
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by wallrichy: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
This young man is highly sensitive to the most needy. In recent times, Orphanages centre have been in so much need cos most NGO'S that used to fund them have abandoned them. Some even closed cos of finance. Davido, I am overwhelmed by your simple act of generosity. I also understand you when you said we rise by lifting others and anybody that your life has lifted should donate 1M right now......I know that more than half of those people that donated thought otherwise, to gain popularity, which they actually got, but most would not have donated if actually know the reason behind that donation.....this is a good act and it's highly gamee and hillarious. Kudos and more blessing to Omo Baba Olowo (OBO)

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by lebienconnu: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
This guy just captured me for life. Multiple twale for you OBO.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Wapchrist1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Money he for use sow seeds or pay tithes ...no be ritual be this lol
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Greatguy02: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Assuming he said make Dem raise money for orphanage Nigerians no go drop money laye God bless you davido

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by isaiah4life(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lolz!! Your kindness go make people like you genuinely. May God help us to be kind as well.

Ykc2:
me no dey like any celebrity but davido I will love him for ever,as igbo guy this guy dey visit anambra state like no tomorrow,
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Sammies25: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido gifts 200 Million Naira received
for his Birthday to orphanages!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEsVSiwBeNE
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Those foundations owners go get small bread to chop. Anyway they are doing a good job.

They say the real behavior of a man is out when he have money...God please test me with 200million naira let me check if i have sense

Ordinary 101 power wey men dey carry among themselves reach your turn you begin kill anything

Now you talking about 200milla na be say you go find buhari go Aso rock

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
seankafor:
I respeck the gee from henceforth cool

God bless Davido!
My respect to you.That is the way to go!
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Lightorder: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:
Where are those saying Wizkid has more money than Davido?

Where are those saying Davido is broke?

Davido is old money.

Even though Davido was broke, he wouldn't let the likes of Nengi, Dorathy and Ikorudu boys donate money for him to feed.

Now those peasants who were waiting for Davido to "eat their money" will have nothing to say about him.

He's donated everything (200 million naira) + his 50 million for charity.

May God bless David Adeleke and forgive people with Bad Belle.
squalid mentality makes people speak in that manner. Don’t mind them
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
That's really commendable, I'm glad that he did the right thing.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ask4diva:
Good move, meanwhile I hope the committee handling this donation don't tamper with it.. tho it will would have been nicer if davido destributed the money to unemployed Nigerian youths.. my tots tho
You want to turn davido to unemploymemt benefit officer.That is the work of the govt.
He did well for donating to orphanges.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Laggafin: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Adrian98:

Forgive me but OLODO
Oponu.. ur generations were dumps
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Omini247: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Had it been you just used your 50million naira without disturbing pipo will you die? attention seeker like you.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Iamolukorede(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
I said it that he might dole out the money or do give away with it. Infact, I was thinking money might even rise to 300milli.

What a huge gesture this is, one out zero land mark for the season, I know he is going to move in that direction. He even add 50milli to it, bobo is a rich kid. However, non amdist this so called politicians as ever done this before. David as done it, givers never lack. It is well with your soul.

I love such generosity and I also will get to that point when I can give back to my society in abundance. You are wise and I hope the funds will be disbursed accordingly not cutting Conners with it, I'm sure the committee can be trusted?, Shine on my gee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by peppermint7(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
BabaIbo:
You think sey una wise abi?

You no move any of the ones I commented on earlier to FP, e no concern me, I go still screw the P.

BTW, Wizkid and Burnaboy can not pull such donation combine, not because they are not popular but they are not social/friendly.
What are you saying
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Laggafin: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
chiedozie198100:

Mumu
One word for u.. ABUNU
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by bankolefun(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
now that stupid madrina abi na morganus dem dy call am..can go and succk some deeeeks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.