Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (483 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Finewarriboy: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fire and water don't mix.
If you are fire, look for matches
If you are water, look for a fish.
Some girls come into your life and things standstill, it doesn't mean they are bad but it means your star don't match.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Inside life
Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op did you just say she's a deeper life geh? shocked
Re: . by Bigpapi: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Finewarriboy:
Have you ever dated a girl for years with no impact in your life ?

I have been dating this girl for like two years now, she is a final year student with a strong controversial past. I have noticed for long that we have nothing in common, she seems to enjoy the relationship and always threatening me with suicide and manipulating me with tears when ever i want to break up.

So recently, she travelled off. I met a lady and we have so many things in common with no boring moment and always have something to talk about plus full agreement to everything. She was dating a guy that was using her obviously and i advised her to let him go, which she did but another guy came into the scene. I just want to be a friend with benefits and i see that that won't be an issue to her but the urge to have sex with her doesn't always move me, it has always been calm talk and sharing beautiful opinion between two of us.

The memory of knowing about my gf's controversial past is still hurting me. The fact that so many guys have had their fair share and just shove her away and also that she is 99% dumb, gullible and easily deceived also baffles me. She sees herself as a saint and doesn't take any sexual discussion likely, but this new girl, we share our sexual life, when the boyfriend makes out with her she tells me and even include details like the rounds... She's a deeper life girl but lives a normal life with no hypocrisy.

So the thing is, i want to turn my girl to a side chick by all means. I don't even enjoy sex with her at all. She's everything shades of fake and she doesn't want to let go. She's just making my life unbearable...

More than 35 Nigerian girls I dated yet nothing come out ,but immediately I met Shantel from New Jersey everywhere tear
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Shen en gbo werey.. hahahaha

Nah you no wan make impact to your life.... Nobe the girl abeg ,them force you ..... You can leave , I don't know why i will stay with someone that doesn't add positive impact to my life for one week talkless of years.....

So you're the one that fuccked up you suppose don leave , years bawoo... No dey blame anybody for your loss ..

(1) (Reply)

Western Countries And Wooden Homes / Bobrisky Spotted Crying While Getting A Waist Tattoo (video) / How To Use A Fleshlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.