Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (41213 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Emergingnation1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
ada9ja:

e pain u?
I don't like the duo, cos they are typically asslickers....

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by muyeski21(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
flokii:

Be hopeful.. your incoming president will unite the country and calm Igbo nerves. Just make sure you vote for him.

Na confirm
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Orji properties in Abia better be protected after the visit because of the children of hate in that axis of the country.. They are like why is Orji is having affairs with their age long enemy.. - awon tí unkan rere kii-wu

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Emergingnation1:
I don't like the duo, cos they are typically asslickers....
E still dey pain u

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
They're discussing about DAVIDO's candidency
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a Senator, Lagos West in 1992, the 3rd republic ,30 years ago when HE OUK was a HOR member wink

Asiwaju is like a Grandfather to all the Senators in this republic, including Senator OUK.

On the march again...... Looking for Mr President....... BAT is our man o cheesy
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

To think you were once a Nairaland mod says a lot about Nairaland.

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Emergingnation1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
ada9ja:

E still dey pain u
Pained for what exactly

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Abujason: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

North 2023, Tinubu should just forget it, Igbos can do their worst they can never be president.

You N0ughtern idiot, what has N0ught done with the opportunities they have been given so far to rule Nigeria? Nothing but terrorism, crimes, hardship, corruption and substandard education. Congrats.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ignorant folks on front page....

Jagaban building bridges from north, east, west and south.... flatin0s/Igbos seething online and burning down their region.

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by balladin: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Men that should be in prison are discussing our future. Shame on Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Did Igbo tell you, their want your presidency.....

Who represents Igbos?
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by klawaaa: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Go and get life!
Asgard73:
Tinubu Must contest... we don’t care how he goes about it..

If not....

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Abujason: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Naijadaily:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-visits-orji-kalu-holds-closed-door-meeting/

Two criminals meeting to discuss how to loot the country further. It won’t work.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by RightToReject(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You obviously missed where I stated that it's missing on his Wikipedia page and still doesn't put him on same political set as politicians like Dr Iyorchia Ayu and Asiwaju Tinubu. I know to you IPOB terrorists, every thing is primitive tribalism wink

Unlike you and your likes, I am a detribalized Nigerian. But then, only you and your ilks would believe that Tinubu, my respect to him, is literally more accomplished and influential than OUK both then and now in the sight of sane and accomplished people, lol. I do not enter into a needless exchange of words of small-minded people like you, at least not on political and economic matters, since I know that you don't have any electoral value and lack cognizance and shrewdness. Anyway, direct your further mention to small-minded people like you.

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by laughitall(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Legendhero

Tinubu consulting ... he must contest.. its too late .. Yoruba people already have him on petals.. he must ride.

Hope Tinubu online urchins have confirm their superiors..
with their daily noise on igbos affair ..and noise about their sophisticated politics..

Guess the eat the humble pie and respect igbos as their superiors..
. Igbos sef know their superior ndi dot nation .. nwanyibiafla ..
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ThisisBuhari: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

North 2023, Tinubu should just forget it, Igbos can do their worst they can never be president.
Never Allow Igbos Rule Again (NAIRA)

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Two frauds

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by BabaIbo: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a Senator, Lagos West in 1992, the 3rd republic ,30 years ago when HE OUK was a HOR member wink

Asiwaju is like a Grandfather to all the Senators in this republic, including Senator OUK.

On the march again...... Looking for Mr President....... BAT is our man o cheesy
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You lack common sense, using your wack reasoning, that means all senators are older than all HOR members?

Both of them where in the legislative arm of the government the same time, they are colleagues.

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Legendhero

Tinubu consulting ... he must contest.. its too late .. Yoruba people already have him on petals.. he must ride.

with their daily noise on igbos affair ..and noise about their sophisticated politics..

superiorscheesy
You re a clowncheesy asiwaju is seeking alingment while you nyamiris re sitting idle waiting for power to be placed on your laps

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Bishop4real: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Two Fulani asslickers

but greater than you, your parents & your generations even the ones yet unborn... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Ignorant folks on front page....

Jagaban building bridges from north, east, west and south.... flatin0s/Igbos seething online and burning down their region.

Build bridge with Bullion Van?

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chukazu:

Build bridge with Bullion Van?

Not interested in ipob rettarded banter....go sniff your meth.

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by aviara: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
flokii:
Tell that asslicker that BAT is a force stronger than Kalu from South.

The visitor has been going around begging everyone to give him presidency. Igbo's for president in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by BabaIbo: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Legendhero

I don't think he is consulting for his own ambition, he may be looking for who to push/support and act as godfather or something like that.

He may back OUK if the push for an eastern president becomes inevitable.

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by justking(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmm, close what....
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Emergingnation1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bishop4real:

but greater than you, your parents & your generations even the ones yet unborn... grin grin grin
Lol ! In Your poverty striken Abi...
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by 007lss: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

one Nigeria is a big scam
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by aviara: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
princdebola201:
superiorscheesy
You re a clowncheesy asiwaju is seeking alingment while you nyamiris re sitting idle waiting for power to be placed on your laps

Tinubu is really desperate for presidency. With his desperation he can lick not just any ass bug any shithole
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
RightToReject:

[s]Unlike you and your likes, I am a detribalized Nigerian. But then, only you and your ilks would believe that Tinubu, my respect to him, is literally more accomplished and influential than OUK both then and now in the sight of sane and accomplished people, lol. I do not enter into a needless exchange of words of small-minded people like you, at least not on political and economic matters, since I know that you don't have any electoral value and lack cognizance and shrewdness. Anyway, direct your further mention to small-minded people like you[/s].
In life, there are levels wink I am a Nigerian Patriot. It is out of my patriotic desire that I support BAT and acknowledge the political accomplishments of HE Senator OUK.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics)