Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) (27903 Views)

Dayo Duyile, 80-year-old Veteran Journalist, Bags Phd From UNILAG / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by trenchard(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
On several occasions, I have taken her by hand to Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Catholic Church. She is such a nice a wonderful lady. A devoted Catholic and fun to be with. Congrats ma'am .
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
No tyranny of circumstance(s) can permanently imprison a determined will

Congrats momma

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by November24(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The females are succeeding regardless. The first on was a deaf. The males would have excuses not to excel if they were in their shoes.

Truly the FUTURE is FEMALE
E not rhyme madam.
I am a woman... Not ur kind
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli, despite being blind has bagged her doctorate degree on Wednesday, November 17, from the University of Ibadan (UI), becoming the 1st visually impaired person to bag that degree from the institution.

Taking to Facebook, her sister, Nnena Okoli, shared photos of the graduand as she gave all the glory to God for Ifeoma’s achievements. In the photos she shared, she could be seen in her graduation gown.

She said :

https://www.facebook.com/nneka.okoli.9/posts/4672096606207517

The doctorate degree holder battled failing eyesight for long as she had a disease called retinitis pigmentosa and lost her sight in secondary school during her final examinations. The woman was nurtured at the St Joseph Rehabilitation Centre for the Blind, Rivers state.

With the required skill to succeed, Ifeoma resolved that she was going to become the best she could be academically and she succeeded.

https:///blind-woman-bags-phd-from-the-university-of-ibadan-photos/

It's called Visual impaired person not blind woman...

Calling one blind is derogatory

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Congrats to her.
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by A001: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wow!
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by otomatic(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli, despite being blind has bagged her doctorate degree on Wednesday, November 17, from the University of Ibadan (UI), becoming the 1st visually impaired person to bag that degree from the institution.

Taking to Facebook, her sister, Nnena Okoli, shared photos of the graduand as she gave all the glory to God for Ifeoma’s achievements. In the photos she shared, she could be seen in her graduation gown.

She said :

https://www.facebook.com/nneka.okoli.9/posts/4672096606207517

The doctorate degree holder battled failing eyesight for long as she had a disease called retinitis pigmentosa and lost her sight in secondary school during her final examinations. The woman was nurtured at the St Joseph Rehabilitation Centre for the Blind, Rivers state.

With the required skill to succeed, Ifeoma resolved that she was going to become the best she could be academically and she succeeded.

https:///blind-woman-bags-phd-from-the-university-of-ibadan-photos/

The Facebook Post says the centre is at Obudu, Cross River state.
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Aje...

i just heard of deaf... so now na blind.... how much dem dey sell that wellbarrow self, pls dont ask me anything cus i have a mission
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
I hope righteousness2 guy can come tell us how this is related to rapture
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wow. I’m impressed ehn. No excuse for failure though
Nature rewards hard work ..
Buying all kinds of gift cards and PayPal funds
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
SiggyNG:
Congratulations Mama
Reminds me of that song we sing in primary school… “Some have eyes but cannot see, some can see but have no eyes… grin

[color=#990000][/color] still delivering top campus gists since 1842

Na food no be eyes... You this student of igbo olori ajangbadi school
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Some of us that have eyes are having carry-overs!
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by BigYash: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stronghold91:
wonderful
So wonderful. Everything is possible, if you are determined to achieve it..
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by jackkyjohn: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
�� Congratulations
Nothing is impossible if you believe.
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Awesome !
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by HouselandRealto: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
I can see my brother Alex Anozie Eze ndi Igbo na Ala Ibadan there. Congrats to her.

Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=adehadex post=107806301]U are your only limitation[don't just believe every quotation. Each and every human being has limit.]
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by IbileIfe: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Congratulations!
What a great feat.
She is seeing more than those who can see.
Spiritual eyes see extraordinary things.
She is seeing through the eyes beyond ordinary eyes.
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Blind as in she no dey see?
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by stayclearofme: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The females are succeeding regardless. The first on was a deaf. The males would have excuses not to excel if they were in their shoes.

Truly the FUTURE is FEMALE
Your mu.mu never do?
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by stayclearofme: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Blind as in she no dey see?
No blind as in she dey see... undecided undecided
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
That's Impressive....congratulations ma

Check my signature and pofile for my work
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Zubi10(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021

Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Minjim: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
If I wasn't told, I won't believe she's blinds.

She doesn't look blind at all
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
And the once we have now that have eyes na eyelash them sabi...some nor fit even pass waec way them write from board
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Ijoba85: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Congrats! Believe, you will always win
Re: Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by philasine(m): 4:31am On Nov 21, 2021
You see this life, whatever you want you can achieve it it is just determination. That is why you are an obstacle to yourself if you cannot summount any obstacle that life throws at you. If a visually impaired vlady can struggle to to bag a PhD then when a girl or a boy dumped by his or her lover the next thing is suicide. Learn from every day experience. It is not over yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal / Outcome Of 2024 Utme Results, Who Is To Be Blamed? Parents, Teacher Or Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.