Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! (667 Views)

Brazilian Woman Wheels Corpse Into Banking Hall To ‘sign Off’ A Loan In Her Name / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by Odogwu70: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi pls i need advice and suggestions to go abt dis, i wnted to obtain a loan of 100k using fairmoney bt i was eligible for only 5k, so i contacted d fairmoney agent who introduced to the app and gave me his app link to download d app with
So he asked for my login details dat he can help me upgrade the loan to the amount i need, which i gave him cos i trusted him as an agent only for me to receive a msg that i had successfully transferred 5k to a certain frank edebe which i dont know
Pls help sort dis out cos i didnt receive d loan n its already reading
The loan was supposed to sort d bill for my medical treatment cos im suffering from appendix and causing me sleepless nights
So i thought i cud obtain a loan to help my situation bt unfortunately turned out laidis...im confused i need advice
Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by slimjohn2k5: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
How did u get the agent. If from the app, report him on their social media page

1 Like

Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by JavaScript90: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
this is very bad. why are Nigerians like this?

1 Like

Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by daddytime(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Odogwu70:
Hi pls i need advice and suggestions to go abt dis, i wnted to obtain a loan of 100k using fairmoney bt i was eligible for only 5k, so i contacted d fairmoney agent who introduced to the app and gave me his app link to download d app with
So he asked for my login details dat he can help me upgrade the loan to the amount i need, which i gave him cos i trusted him as an agent only for me to receive a msg that i had successfully transferred 5k to a certain frank edebe which i dont know
The loan was supposed to sort d bill for my medical treatment cos im suffering from appendix and causing me sleepless nights
So i thought i cud obtain a loan to help my situation bt unfortunately turned out laidis...im confused i need advice

Kai..

See how people dey allow greed and so-called smartness make dem dey carry curse wey dem no fit offload put for head.

What if the op's case gets complicated and he loses his life due to this evil act by the fraudster? Does op even need to utter a word before anything negative happens to this thief?

Why can't we just love and be able to trust each other without the one trying to "outsmart" or outdo the other, while the victim will further have sticks thrown at him for being "ignorant, unsmart, naive, etc" should he dare to narrate his/her story.

Must we live our lives with the mindset of always training to know how to keep our guards up and mistrusting of everyone we come in contact with?

Is this the best way to really live life?

Please, let's continue to raise a voice about the evils of fraud and the danger it portends to ours and our kid's future.

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by Bolaji26(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Uhm.

And i have been using fair money since like a year now, I never experienced such from customer care.

As of this morning when i check my eligibility, they are offering me 660k but i don't need it at the moment

1 Like

Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by obyrich(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Bolaji26:
Uhm.

And i have been using fair money since like a year now, I never experienced such from customer care.

As of this morning when i check my eligibility, they are offering me 660k but i don't need it at the moment
I doubt the authenticity of OP's narrative.
Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by Bolaji26(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2021
obyrich:
I doubt the authenticity of OP's narrative.

Maybe he raised the issue in one group he is and someone decided to Dm him to scam him claiming to be customer rep
Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by Boogyman557: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool So SORRY MAN. 1 TIN u gat know. CUNTREE don CAST big time. STREET don CAST. TRUST NOBODY, waiting I talk again, TRUST NOBODY.. Na JUNGLE u de So. TRUST no 1... If u LOSEGUARD by any means, Dem go CHOP u... NOBODY send ANYBODY message ooooo. ANYTHING wey u see 4 dis JUNGLE, take am LIKE DAT. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odogwu70:
So with all these preachings against internet scammers and fraudsters you still went ahead to give out your login details to an agent; to flog you dey hungry me now. Contact the agent, you want upgrade; na so MMM take deal with us and we no dey ever learn. Who is that agent; give us his details before I start to dey judge innocent scammers not knowing if you are really the scammer because what una can't do in this nation doesn't exist. Release his details and the app; let's start calling him.

1 Like

Re: A Loan Request Gone Wrong...pls Help!!! by JustStupidity: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
That's just a stvpidity. Why will you give out your login details to a stranger?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How God Saved Me And Daughter From Bandits Attack - Actress Bimpe Akintunde / One Doctor Killed As Imam Calls For Violence Against Striking Doctors / Breaking News! Nollywood Actors, Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.