Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) (54536 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2019
On Tuesday,a lady made a post on her Facebook after her sister was badly beaten by a man named Maine.

The post included a before picture of her sister, two pictures of her sister after and one picture of the man responsible.The sister appears to have been treated with multiple stitches from the attack.She did not give details of what her sister did to warrant the attack.The post went viral and has been shared thousands of times.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/see-how-man-brutalised-lady-that-has.html

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by PEPPERified: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2019
I don't know why this seems funny to me.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
O MY GOD!!
THIS IS MAN'S WICKEDNESS TO FELLOW HUMAN!

THIS IS EVIL!! No matter what the lady has done

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Jeeeez....
Dude is a demon with zero feelings.

Hard to believe before and after pics are of the same person.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
this is unfair , based on condition of her normal face

she didn't deserve any form of beating again

light or panel beating

everyone siding the woman , what if this are the pictures of the Winner ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by SpyAC(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Chie ya, God will see u through.Welcome to AcVentures where ur power is assured 24/7, we sales/ lease powerful lister with durability, a trial will convince u, call ur offices now for ur engagement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by DeraNwamazi(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Who knows what the lady did.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by HeightsKE: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
That man is done for,cops gonna get him,for sure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Lets hear the man's side of the story too before judging because so many women are worst than the devil .

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
God please forgive me for laughing at the 3rd photo.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GoldChest(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
HeightsKE:
That man is done for,cops gonna get him,for sure

Because Na woman ?

Nonsense

Why not wait till we see the picture of the man after the fight before passing judgement

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2019
She will go back to him. They like their thugs!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by bluebay(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2019
The face lifting sha pass Butched program grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by HeightsKE: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019
GoldChest:

Because Na woman ?

Nonsense

Why not wait till we see the picture of the man after the fight before passing judgement

No cop/ authority is gonna reason it that way and why not post your pic after you were dealt with by a lady..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by shilenji(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2019
The brutalized woman looks like the daughter of the unbrutalized woman.
Sad tho no woman derserves this kind of treatment from a man irrespective of wateca she might have done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2019
the guy nor try , funny part is that the lady would still have feelings for him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Bachwezi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
May be she chop d guy money and was bragging about it to her friends
The mending too much shade�

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Man is an eternal being, housed in a body of clay.

Therefore, that which benefits man , are things of eternity.

Things that can regenerate his corrupt eternal soul....things that can feed his soul.

What feeds man's eternal soul then?

They are righteousness and holiness.

How do you get these?

It is by associating yourself with the Son of God.

Holiness is of God, through Jesus. After it comes righteousness.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Ask for his help to cleanse your soul from sin and make you holy.

Then, you Will conquer sin and feed your soul into eternal rest.

Clothes, shoes, fame, wealth, etc are temporal.

Seek for eternal things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmmm
This One na STARTER PACK oooo
So, the BEATING altered her COMPLEXION too..??

I don't believe they are the same persons..
BUT Very Very Disheartening

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
This here, is the height of inhumanity.

Graphics pls... I felt somehow seeing that face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Oleku1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is serious and should be condemned shocked shocked
Where did it happen?

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
What caused the fight in the first place.

It's absurd the way people post news without complete details. Irrespective of the attrocity it is obligatory upon anyone reporting news to narrate the story of all parties.

Bloggers need to get used to this simple ethic. And our mods should stop pushing such stories to fp. It leads to unjust judgement and hate.

This isn't to say I support brutality. And no one should try to deduce this from my statement. Even murders and serial killers are allowed to tell their story in the court. We should imbibe this simple ethic.

Anyone who doesn't have this ethic is definitely not fit to be involved in dispute resolution.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Say no to domestic violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Toscarel: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
thats a beast not a man, he should be on a leash or caged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Oduduwa707: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
As much as I don't condone this, I refuse to have any remorse whatsoever for any lady that gets treated like this. cool
The way these devilish b!tches treat their fellow human (innocent minors, house helps, etc) sef... you go know say dem pass devil. angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chai.....why are some people this wicked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by BabaIbo: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mehn, I can't say anything until if I hear from both sides...
Some men are beasts, while some women are serpents/parrots...
P.S- The woman may have drawn the sword first(or the man), so I won't blame any of them without hearing from both sides

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Only a clown will be asking what she did to the man.

No matter the provocation, you should only throw hands at anyone who tries to attack you first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is very very bad,no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.