Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) (1424 Views)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / We Should Put China's Flag On F-22 Jets & Bomb Russia - Trump Advises U.S (Pics) / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) by philip0906(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
luminouz:

And here you are thinking EVERY crime can be solved because we are in 2021. Dozens of crimes are unresolved daily so cool your heels bro. Technology still requires human input and hence human error.

Like I said, I could get away with it. How? That's my little secret. Surely person wey wan steal govt money must have govt. Mindset na grin

You have a point on the marked dollar bills but the key is to convert it asap to a form that's untraceable. That's usually less than 24hours.
The point is that this is the easiest of crimes to solve because of the markers and traces. It will be so easy to nail you. Except ofcourse you are lucky to perfectly conceal your identity and evade the authorities and most importantly, not spend the money.
Re: Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
philip0906:

The point is that this is the easiest of crimes to solve because of the markers and traces. It will be so easy to nail you. Except ofcourse you are lucky to perfectly conceal your identity and evade the authorities and most importantly, not spend the money.
Lol..it is easy to spend the Money. Just exchange it for a three-fourths of its value and you are free. There are middle men whose business is dealing with white-hot cash. You don't know that but I do. wink
Re: Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) by philip0906(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2021
luminouz:

Lol..it is easy to spend the Money. Just exchange it for a three-fourths of its value and you are free. There are middle men whose business is dealing with white-hot cash. You don't know that but I do. wink
Lmao!!!!!!! You'll be picked up when you're sleeping on your bed. The system is so closely knit that the traces will be there and those you plan to deal with white hot-cash (whatever that means), will probably be the ones to turn you in. Who wan go jail? grin

As the story clearly says, they've made 2 arrests already, the others will voluntarily turn in the money.
Re: Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao!!!!!!! You'll be picked up when you're sleeping on your bed. The system is so closely knit that the traces will be there and those you plan to deal with white hot-cash (whatever that means), will probably be the ones to turn you in. Who wan go jail? grin

As the story clearly says, they've made 2 arrests already, the others will voluntarily turn in the money.
*Sighs*
You know nothing snow but I respect your opinion. Let me not say anymore on the subject.
Have a good one
Re: Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) by philip0906(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2021
luminouz:

*Sighs*
You know nothing snow but I respect your opinion. Let me not say anymore on the subject.
Have a good one
If you're lucky to get a visa to the USA, DO NOT try it. You can't beat the system, them smart pass you. Go and ask all your Naija boys wey dey ATL wey FBI dey pluck like mango.

Have a good one.
Re: Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Flexherbal:
If not for camera, nobody dey return that kind of money.
Olohun
Re: Armoured Truck Spewed Cash On Highway In U.S.(Pics) by zolajpower: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2021
philip0906:

The US is solving complex criminal puzzles committed dozens of years back. But here you are, in 2021 thinking that a nose mask and face cap will hide your identity from the authorities? Lmao!!

Quick hint: Do you know that every $ bill is marked?
I was going to say that too .... Better spend sharply on other things so that way the money can spread fast into the hands of other people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Man Weeps As He Leaves His Family To Fight For His Country / Evil Nigerian 'Christians' Supporting The Bombing Of Palestinian Children. / Mosque Planned Near 9-11 Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.