Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

FUAM Students Journey In "Goods Only" Lorry To Classes (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUAM Students Journey In "Goods Only" Lorry To Classes (Photos) (342 Views)

University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUAM Students Journey In "Goods Only" Lorry To Classes (Photos) by SiggyNG: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Update from

A couple of pictures in circulation shows a number of students from the Federal University of Agricultiure, Markurdi (FUAM), Benue state as they make ways to their various classes in a sand lorry bearing the inscription "Goods Only".

The enthusiastic students didn't care about preying eyes as they hopped on the lorry gripping on anything they could lay their hands on.

Reminds me of my days in St. Thomas secondary school, Ibusa, Delta state where we hopped into anything moveable to beat the long distance and scorching sun.

Did you ever have to travel in one of these? Share your experience cool

https:///fuam-students-journey-in-goods-only-lorry-to-classes-photos/

Re: FUAM Students Journey In "Goods Only" Lorry To Classes (Photos) by SiggyNG: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: FUAM Students Journey In "Goods Only" Lorry To Classes (Photos) by amzee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
No big deal about it,when there are no goods for the lorry to carry,it carried people.
Atleast transportation fare money will be used for other things

1 Like

Re: FUAM Students Journey In "Goods Only" Lorry To Classes (Photos) by Ikukuudo: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Back in my SS days I did this more often. Most times after waiting for hours just to board a vehicle then anything with 4wheels becomes an option to meet up with class or to avoid going home late.
Re: FUAM Students Journey In "Goods Only" Lorry To Classes (Photos) by shawnfamous(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Those drivers have really done well in assisting them.
The painful thing is that when u are kitted on your suit, with a file in your hand under the scorching sun looking for non existing jobs and u remember these wahala. Person fit get stroke and typhoid sef

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's I Need Your Advice On This One / Police Arrest 45 Idogbo Secondary School Students For Attack On Teachers (VIDEO) / No Go Use Fake Chemicals Run Final Projects O. Hear Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.