Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,988 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .... (741 Views)

Help! Passport Issue Is Making Me Dejected! / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad / Nigeria Passport Issue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Menacinggg: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: .... by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Set him up with someone else, the person should pretend to want to do same thing or a new one or whatever, they should both make plans to see. If you he guy says he's ill then that person should say it's urgent and wouldn't mind going over to his end to see him. Go with the person, you know what to do from there.
How much did you pay please? I want to get a new passport and make correction (date of birth as well), error was made in 2006 but I want to get a new one.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Menacinggg: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Set him up with someone else, the person should pretend to want to do same thing or a new one or whatever, they should both make plans to see. If you he guy says he's ill then that person should say it's urgent and wouldn't mind going over to his end to see him. Go with the person, you know what to do from there.
How much did you pay please? I want to get a new passport and make correction (date of birth as well), error was made in 2006 but I want to get a new one.

Oh thank you appreciate it , I've paid over 300k+ ,only to hear excuses on excuses ! I think there's a thread where there's a contact of an immigration officer that I'd do it for 120k or so and very fast ,would share the link of thread when I see it
Re: .... by TheMan3: 5:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Menacinggg:

Oh thank you appreciate it , I've paid over 300k+ ,only to hear excuses on excuses ! I think there's a thread where there's a contact of an immigration officer that I'd do it for 120k or so and very fast ,would share the link of thread when I see it
300k?? Is it American passport?

2 Likes

Re: .... by Menacinggg: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
TheMan3:
300k?? Is it American passport?

Maybe I was exaggeratting but At least 200k+

Over 7 weeks now.
Re: .... by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Menacinggg:

You bleeped up big time with that 300k you would have gone to Abuja .. Their headquarters directly and pay 160k they will do it for you sharpaly and waybill it back to you within few days ..

1 Like

Re: .... by Menacinggg: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

You bleeped up big time with that 300k you would have gone to Abuja .. Their headquarters directly and pay 160k they will do it for you sharpaly and waybill it back to you within few days ..

Believe you me ! I went to Abj , the man took me for capturing ,to be honest , It was very fast , the whole capturing process with him ! Now it's getting my passport , excuses upon excuses. I'm livid and I've things to do

1 Like

Re: .... by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Menacinggg:

Believe you me ! I went to Abj , the man took me for capturing ,to be honest , It was very fast , the whole capturing process with him ! Now it's getting my passport , excuses upon excuses. I'm livid and I've things to do

Threaten to get him arrested

(1) (Reply)

He Transformed The Most Dangerous Place In Lagos, Nigeria. (video) / Family Travel World Before Children Go Blind (pics, video) / Nigerians Please Stop Discouraging Others From Coming Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.