Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad (667 Views)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Good day nairalanders.. please I need advice on what to do.. am married with three kids, 5, 3 , and a year old.. I own a bussines.. but for now my bussines is down, the has been very good and lucrative.. but due to lack of capital to invest more on it. It was now shaking.. but the thing now is that.. I have the capital to invest on the bussines.. but now am saying should relocate abroad with the money and leave my 3kids and wife back home or invest on the bussines.. cus am traveling with a tourist visa and it’s a Europe country and I don’t how long it will take to get my papers over there please Nairaland I really need ur opinion not make future mistakes

Thanks
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by ednut1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
You want to relocate your family on tourist visa Your wife will simply claim asylum and claim you are an abuser while in Nigeria or she marries an old white man for papers. Either ways you lose out😆

3 Likes

Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by pansophist(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Which country are you going to?
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:
You want to relocate your family on tourist visa Your wife will simply claim asylum and claim you are an abuser while in Nigeria or she marries an old white man for papers. Either ways you lose out😆

Read and rehearse this write up like about X10 before you leap

1 Like

Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Am traveling alone why they stay back in negeria
ednut1:
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
pansophist:
Which country are you going to?
any schengen country am just planning have not started the process yet.. just need an advice if is good to leave wife and kids behind and travel
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Read and rehearse this write up like about X10 before you leap
walahi i just woke up and was rushing to prepare for work. I no read am well 🤣🤣
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gwin007:
Am traveling alone why they stay back in negeria

https://www.nairaland.com/7904131/germany-deport-14000-nigerians-fg#126854018

You can only get papers if you marry citizen there. Oyinbo self don wise and know what many Nigerian men are up to . you also have to deny your wife and kids and claim single. To work illegally these days in europe na just pure suffering.
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by jesmond3945: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gwin007:
Good day nairalanders.. please I need advice on what to do.. am married with three kids, 5, 3 , and a year old.. I own a bussines.. but for now my bussines is down, the has been very good and lucrative.. but due to lack of capital to invest more on it. It was now shaking.. but the thing now is that.. I have the capital to invest on the bussines.. but now am saying should relocate abroad with the money and leave my 3kids and wife back home or invest on the bussines.. cus am traveling with a tourist visa and it’s a Europe country and I don’t how long it will take to get my papers over there please Nairaland I really need ur opinion not make future mistakes

Thanks
no dont do that. Tourist visa is a dead end.
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by justwise(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

Don't do that if you love yourself.
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by MatrixReloaded: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
If u r going to eruope it will be a hard task. And of you are going with tourist it's not gonna be easy. Revamp ur business and fire up to a high level of knowledge in business empire
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gwin007:

Thanks

All way is a way but ask yourself, can your wife make the sacrifice, I know someone who just came back after five years from the US had the same situation as yours cos he had 3 children too.

The truth is that under BAT this country will NOT get better, so just have that in mind and it’s better than going to do juju cos that’s what BAT and the devil has signed.
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Lildav07: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:
walahi i just woke up and was rushing to prepare for work. I no read am well 🤣🤣

U couldn't read a 15 line write up yet had the empty skull to write trash! Leaves me wondering how you got that job and what it is u do there exactly!

..if u can't support a brother, don't talk him down.

2 Likes

Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Okay.. thank u
MatrixReloaded:
If u r going to eruope it will be a hard task. And of you are going with tourist it's not gonna be easy. Revamp ur business and fire up to a high level of knowledge in business empire
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lildav07:

U couldn't read a 15 line write up yet had the empty skull to write trash! Leaves me wondering how you got that job and what it is u do there exactly!

..if u can't support a brother, don't talk him down.
does nairaland pay me , did i not later advice him in my subsequent comment I got my current job based on competence lol. Rest
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by pansophist(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gwin007:
any schengen country am just planning have not started the process yet.. just need an advice if is good to leave wife and kids behind and travel

It is not a good idea. If you were single, it would have been easier.

One thing you must know is that, there are three channels immigrants use to make their stay permanent in Europe. First one is through family (eg marriage), international protection (refugees), and highly skilled (work permit, scientists) etc.

If you dont fall in any of the category above, then it is almost impossible (actually impossible) to be a permanent residence. Although another possible route that is difficult also, but possible, is if you go as a student.

But again, your pocket will be deep, as in, very very deep. It is expensive, and this route takes long. So you pick a country that makes it easier for foreign student to stay after studies, then follow that path until permanent residency.

3 Likes

Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Okay thank you
pansophist:

It is not a good idea. If you were single, it would have been easier.

One thing you must know is that, there are three channels immigrants use to make their stay permanent in Europe. First one is through family (eg marriage), international protection (refugees), and highly skilled (work permit, scientists) etc.

If you dont fall in any of the category above, then it is almost impossible (actually impossible) to be a permanent residence. Although another possible route that is difficult also, but possible, is if you go as a student.

But again, your pocket will be deep, as in, very very deep. It is expensive, and this route takes long. So you pick a country that makes it easier for foreign student to stay after studies, then follow that path until permanent residency.

Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 3:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Gwin007:
Okay thank you

Europe is changing its immigration policies due to the social tensions immigrants, especially if you know you know grin shocked, have caused in the continent. I strongly discourage a married man or someone who lived a stable and fairly comfortable life in Nigeria from migrating via a tourist visa to Europe. The only place I can agree on is the US. Such that even if you return without a passport, the money you could/would have amassed would be worth the struggles. But Europe? Worse na Asia? You won't like it.

If you must relocate via a tourist visa and wish to remain, which is illegal by local laws, the best option is the US. Anywhere else is off-limits. In fact, you could be duped via the tourist visa issuance as na dem agents, not actual embassies, go issue you the visa. In summary, re-invest the money into your business, cut costs in your present lifestyle, and do a vasectomy to prevent having another child(ren).

3 Likes

Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 6:08am On Nov 10, 2023
Thanks
Gerrard59:

Europe is changing its immigration policies due to the social tensions immigrants, especially if you know you know grin shocked, have caused in the continent. I strongly discourage a married man or someone who lived a stable and fairly comfortable life in Nigeria from migrating via a tourist visa to Europe. The only place I can agree on is the US. Such that even if you return without a passport, the money you could/would have amassed would be worth the struggles. But Europe? Worse na Asia? You won't like it.

If you must relocate via a tourist visa and wish to remain, which is illegal by local laws, the best option is the US. Anywhere else is off-limits. In fact, you could be duped via the tourist visa issuance as na dem agents, not actual embassies, go issue you the visa. In summary, re-invest the money into your business, cut costs in your present lifestyle, and do a vasectomy to prevent having another child(ren).
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Kennyg290: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
My brother that did this is now 7yrs in Europe without papers and he doesn't want to marry Oyinbo because of his fmly. He hasn't visited home till now,so my brother think 100 times ooo because life will be miserable 😩 when it knocks you down
Re: Leaving Wife And Kids And Travel Abroad by Gwin007: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thank u
Kennyg290:
My brother that did this is now 7yrs in Europe without papers and he doesn't want to marry Oyinbo because of his fmly. He hasn't visited home till now,so my brother think 100 times ooo because life will be miserable 😩 when it knocks you down

(1) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Mother Of Late Makeup Artist Abigail Breaks Silence / Driver's License In Nigeria / Tourists Face Fines Over Fake Gear so be Forewarned Over Fake Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.