Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Opinion On Davido Giving All That Money To Charity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Opinion On Davido Giving All That Money To Charity (274 Views)

This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Davido Giving All That Money To Charity by feelalrite: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
I dunno if i am the only one feeling this way,davido shouldn't have given out all of the money,i think he was kind of pressured inro it....For this 5 men committee,Christmas came too early for them or they not Nigerians again?

Giving to orphanage is good but sincerely speaking, na the owners of this orphanages go chop the money las las...those orphanage children may not even get one fourth of what is sent to them.
Re: My Opinion On Davido Giving All That Money To Charity by Polyol(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Was wondering why he didn't settle ASUU so all this unending strike go stop finally. Change go still remain sef
Re: My Opinion On Davido Giving All That Money To Charity by feelalrite: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Polyol:
Was wondering why he didn't settle ASUU so all this unending strike go stop finally. Change go still remain sef

That money can set up a standard medical centre/hospital for treatment of cancer,brain surgery etc that can save peoples' lives than giving money to orphanage owners that will end up eating it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Acquired Cars And Houses In 2021 (FULL LIST) / ABUJA BIGGEST FOODFEST :- Publicity And Exposure To African Food and Cuisine. / 10 Celebrity Siblings That Looks Like Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.