Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? (1734 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
I've lost count the number of people Tinubu ha visited this month alone and I so wanna know why

Today, Tinubu visited Orji uzor Kanu 24hrs after IBB declared that the next president will be in his 60's, loved by the north, south and will unite Nigerians together .

Tinubu is over 60, not loved genuinely by the north, south and cannot unite Nigerians

So why is Tinubu still begging people up and down to support his presidential ambition that won't fly ?

Just asking because I am no longer understanding..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've lost count the number of people Tinubu ha visited this month alone and I so wanna know why

Today he visited Orji uzor Kanu 24hrs after IBB declared that the next president will be in his 60's, loved by the north, south and will unite Nigerians together .

Tinubu is over 60, not loved genuinely by the north, south and cannot unite Nigerians

So why is Tinubu still begging people up and down to support his presidential ambition that won't fly ?

It will still end in premium tears....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

It will still end in premium tears....
I pity the man

The people giving him fake promises wants to eat his bullion van money and clean mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I pity the man

The people giving him fake promises wants to eat his bullion van money and clean mouth

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

grin grin

Who no like awoof grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Asgard73: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Today he visited Orji uzor Kanu 24hrs after IBB declared that the next president will be in his 60's, loved by the north, south and will unite Nigerians together .

Guy waited by the sides .. to jump on Atiku at the airport with his Yoruba media..

Druggie is looking for a soft landing after 2023..

Same thing happened before Edo election... his neck was been pressed tightly and suffocating.. but Yoruba people put him on petals and were shouting Apc leader and national leader ... till Oshiomole was cut and he retire silently.

Told them Tinubu won’t contest and he will back out knowing the feelings in the North .. but Yoruba people came and placed him on petals again.. this time with pressure beyond his control .. and. Now I’m saying he must contest..
... since his online urchins believe say Na once Buhari raise his hand fiam north will vote..

He must contest o o..

Most Yoruba will sit in yorubaland and use mouth and hand to comment on their imaginations

While reality is laughing at mumunity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Guy waited by the sides .. to jump on Atiku at the airport with his Yoruba media..

Druggie is looking for a soft landing after 2023..

Same thing happened before Edo election... his neck was been pressed tightly and suffocating.. but Yoruba people put him on petals and were shouting Apc leader and national leader ... till Oshiomole was cut and he retire silently.

Told them Tinubu won’t contest and he will back out knowing the feelings in the North .. but Yoruba people came and placed him on petals again.. this time with pressure beyond his control .. and. Now I’m saying he must contest..
... since his online urchins believe say Na once Buhari raise his hand fiam north will vote..

He must contest o o..

Most Yoruba will sit in yorubaland and use mouth and hand to comment on their imaginations

While reality is laughing at mumunity

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by ThatFairGuy: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tinubu has put fear in the mind of children of HATE anger perdition and sorrow.

They're running helterskelter grin

Tinubu, the pain in the assss of the lost Jews

29 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by flokii: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's called bridge-building.. not like Ohaneze issuing threats from the comfort of their homes.

Your wailing will start proper next year cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by plaindealer: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Winning election is all about building bridges and forming alliances, consultations and getting off your ass to the leg work unlike you Igbos demanding to be given the presidency on a platter of gold as if it's your birth right or you put medicine for mouth.

And when den win, you go begin shouting and moaning that you are marginalized.

Lazy people.. grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by helinues: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why have you been loosing sleep about Tinubu's matter/ has he governed SE before? You think winning an election is about wailing on social media?

And cut that crap of you are not an Igbo. Originally, it was your girlfriend that is from Imo state, now its your mum

Hiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by toltee4real: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
That is what is called bridge building across the country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by RightToReject(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBB didn't originally make that pronouncement 24 hours ago per se but some months ago; more so, he specifically mentioned Kalu. By the way, there's nothing new about BAT's visit to OUK citing the fact that they've been longstanding associates.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by helinues: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
plaindealer:
Winning election is all about building bridges and forming alliances, consultations and getting off your ass to the leg work unlike you Igbos demanding to be give the presidency on a platter of gold as if it's your birth right or you put medicine for mouth.

And when den win, you go begin shouting and moaning that you are marginalized.

Lazy people.. grin grin

Na Afose dem wan take collect presidency..

A region that is not interested in convincing others with contrary opinions from them to buy their ideas yet want presidency. Who dash monkey bananas

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Afamsi: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
E dey spread im net
Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by PrinceOfLagos: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
helinues:

Na Afose dem wan take collect presidency..

A region that is not interested in convincing others with contrary opinions from them to buy their ideas yet want presidency. Who dash monkey bananas

See how you're foaming from both sides of the mouth , this thread really pain you Wella

The Tinubu you want to kill yourself over is somewhere in Abuja begging Kanu to convince the igbos to support his presidential ambition that's dead on arrival

I thought drunks like some of you here said Tinubu do not need the igbos support so why is he running all over the place begging people to support him grin

You urchins called him the master planner but your master planner has reduced himself to master begger for 2023,
Master planers don't beg but Tinubu begs.... Such a shame .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by plaindealer: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See how you're foaming from both sides of the mouth , this thread really pain you Wella

The Tinubu you want to kill yourself over is somewhere in Abuja begging Kanu to convince the igbos to support his presidential ambition that's dead on arrival

I thought drunks like some of you here said Tinubu do not need the igbos support so why is he running all over the place begging people to support him grin

You urchins called him the master planner but your master planner has reduced himself to master begger for 2023,

So, Igbos are now claiming OUK/APC as igbo and one of them all of a sudden?

Wonders shall never end.

Sadly for you Igbos, Asiwaju went to visit a friend and APC colleague, not igbo or Igbos.

Comedians.. ego do you like film trick.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by ba7man(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2021
I don't expect people that think they can blackmail, lie and threaten their way into leadership positions to understand the concept of building bridges.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by helinues: 12:53am On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are the one in severe pain for creating meaningless threads about Tinubu all the time.

Inside this beautiful life, make person dey obsessed with others like this, Chai

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by dasparrow: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Tinubu is wasting his time. The fulani oligarchy have no intention to hand over power to a southerner. Tinubu wants to be president so that Nigerian youths will start eating cassava, corn and agbado, lol. Nigeria will never been united. Call a referendum please.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Jackson105: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You will cry tire in 2023. Your tears never start

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Why iboes sitting at Alaigbo want the Nigeria presidency given to them without election ?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Basic123: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Just because he visited OUK

But he has been receiving hundred of people over the months.Its just normal that he reciprocate

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by seunmsg(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2021
If you want to become president, you must build a very strong coalition. You can’t become president of a very big country like Nigeria by sitting somewhere and abusing every other interest groups. You reach out to them and get their buy-in. This is basic political knowledge but hate filled Igbos just don’t understand anything other than hatred.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2021
seunmsg:
If you want to become president, you must build a very string coalition.
So the igbos are no longer inconsequential according to you small boys n this forum

Well, the igbos that I know has a voting pattern so Tinubu begging may fall on deaf ears
Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by seunmsg(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So the igbos are no longer inconsequential according to you small boys n this forum

Well, the igbos that I know has a voting pattern so Tinubu begging may fall on deaf ears

We all know Igbo votes are inconsequential and it was even confirmed in the last Anambra election when Soludo won with a little over 100k votes. And to think Anambra has the highest voting strength in the south east says it all. And guess what, voters turn out in 2023 will be less than what was recorded in Anambra so what’s your point again?

Anyway, Tinubu reaching out to OUK is to bring every interest group on board irrespective of their voting strength. A presidential campaign must show diversity so everyone needs to be on board. I know this idea of reaching out and building bridges sounds like Greek to folks like you whose minds have been battered with hatred but then, we shall continue to educate and orientate you on how politics is done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by adioolayi(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2021
He is a power broker ......Power doesn't come cheap...you negotiate, align, strategize, make peace, make less enemy and all.

Tinubu is a grassroot Politician...busy dotting his 'I's and crossing his 'T's

It doesn't matter if he is running for President or not...He will surely be around for a very long time..if God permits

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Danjikanbauchi: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:
It's called bridge-building.. not like Ohaneze issuing threats from the comfort of their homes.

Your wailing will start proper next year cheesy
who brought Ohanaeze here ?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Emmypure: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Show me a man more prepared than tinubu for presidency.
Tinubu deserves it because he has put a lot of work and effort to make sure that he is the next president,so do you people want his work, effort,time, and money to go in vain?
Remember he waited for buhari for good 8 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW NNAMDI KANU LANDED IN TROUBLE AFTER HE SNUBBED BRITISH POLICE INVITE-NEWSBAN / I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu / FACT CHECK: Was Tinubu Certificate Reconfirmed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.