Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai (58312 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday / Burna Boy Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by abobote: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:
HBD OBO.

My Youth of the Year.

Thank you so much for what you've done esp your donation to our orphanage homes.

Jah Bless.
Has he donated already?

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Bigchristo: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Qa7m-J3lc

Davido celebrates his 29th birthday today in Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2711355830197957072?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
Money for cry here today I wish Hushpoppi is still In Dubai
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by peacebirdone: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Too much celebrations.
Life is Good ooo.
Happy Birthday O.B.O.
E choke cool

This is a true and real laughter from the innermost heart

He wasn't laughing here. They were feeding him like a dog. grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by dahmie2013: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday Davido. Congratulations...
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by nesgeeek(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to u Davido. llnp.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Onowu1979: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2021
fineboynl:
... why would dollar not get 1k. So all the money donated to davido he is using it to help Dubai economy.

Anyway. Happy birthday

Oga learn to be learned. He donated everything plus an additional 50m naira of his money to as many motherless babies homes in every parts of the country.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by EngrNnamdi6030(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to you obo, May good Lord from his infinity Mercy grant you.. your heart desires �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by JOemmy(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2021
I see davido coming out to contest for an elective office in nigeria in future he is positioning himself strategically.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by wumi2017(f): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Congratulations AkOni,,, just wish make e just dash me one of his ring pere,,I don become millionaire niyen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by We4all: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Davido donating 250m to orphanage and the people of the country are excited already, cos it is obviously a massive benefits to the orphans.

Just 250m.

Imagine our criminal Nigerian politicians who are hoarding billions of naira donating such amount individually to those who are in need.

Shey people no go dey happy?

Even if you bastard politicians are looting our money, don't make life hard for the citizens you're ruling over; let there be ease, less suffering, good economy, for your citizens.

If all Nigerian politicians and elites (rich men) could be of this generosity guesture in this country, people would be praying for them and sure, there would be less hatred and bitterness, poverty and hunger.

But na lie, dem want make the populace as poor as possible so that they can have them all as slaves who lick their shoes just to feed.

You are keeping the people in poverty cos Una want control the masses....

Na Ogun go kill all of una and una family together!

Try dey speak English na. Shingba I no understand.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by ibawon(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2021
I've never done this on any celebrity's topic, but David you are truly a son of grace.
Many happy returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by kayusely70(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Amodi470:
*Charles Chaplin died at the age of 88.*
He left US senate with 4 Statements:

(1) Nothing is eternal in this world, not even our problems.
(2) I like to walk in the rain, because no one can see my tears.
(3) The most wasted day in life is the day we do not laugh.
(4) The six best doctors in the world ....

1. Sun,
2. Rest,
3. Exercise,
4. Diet,
5. Self-esteem
6. Friends.
Keep them at all stages of your life and enjoy a healthy life ...
If you see the moon You will see the beauty of God .....
If you see the sun You will see the power of God ...
If you see the mirror, you will see the best creation of God.
So, believe it.
We are all tourists, God is our travel agent who has already fixed our itineraries, reservations and destinations ... Trust Him and enjoy LIFE
Life is just a trip!
Start living and stop existing!!!!
Share with people who are important to your LIFE
To understand it, you have to visit these 3 places:

- the Hospital
- The Prison
- The Cemetery

At the hospital, you will understand that nothing is more beautiful than health.
In Prison, you will see that liberty is the most precious thing.
- In the cemetery you will realize that life is worthless, the ground on which we walk today will be our roof tomorrow. Let us make the efforts to remain humble by having the fear of God and the respect of our neighbors. Pls give to people in need no matter how small.
You are God's Treasure!

_If one day, we all are allowed to put our problems on a table and exchange them, I'm sure that after few minutes, everyone would silently take back their own & leave the table._
_There is no such thing like a perfect life, nobody has it all together._
_Just as our faces are different, so are our problems._
_Never be envious of what someone else has. You don't know the price they paid to get it and the price they are paying to keep it._
_You don't own half of the problems in this world._
_While you are discreetly wishing to be like the other person, Someone else is seriously praying for that life you take for granted._
_Sometimes the people you envy, are actually wishing they could have the life you live._
_Be contented and cherish what you have.
You can be anything you want, just don't be ungrateful to God Almighty.

_*FOOD FOR THOUGHT*_
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by kayusely70(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2021
DSC7:
Happy birthday my mentor......

Wish u many more prosperous years ahead....

May God Bless me too so i can impact lives positively......

I just want make everybody dey okay.....
Amen and Amen. God shall bless you immensely.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2021
We4all:

Try dey speak English na. Shingba I no understand.

No mind me jare...

When dem send me go school, I no gree.

Stay blessed, bro. ✌
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Sakobaba(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Where is the damn niggar! Guy. his dissapearance on nl these days calls for concern. Abi na him dislike for davido no let am dey comment ni
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Chieffoo007: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Davido for president 2023
Like for Davido share for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Too much celebrations.
Life is Good ooo.
Happy Birthday O.B.O.
E choke cool

This is a true and real laughter from the innermost heart

He is opening his mouth to eat. That's why you're seeing his teeth.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Julianaa: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to the king
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Worldtaker: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Davido is more popular than Tinubu. OBO future governor of ondo state
Osun State
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by OriOko88(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2021
I think people going to Dubai to celebrate birthdays is now boring. Go to other posh destinations like Ibiza,Vegas, Macedonia,Hawaii,bahamas,Macao,monaco etc.these are nice opulence places one can have a treat of life. God just bless me with this money..make I explore this world. Lord Emi naa mon owo naa. I too sabi spend money grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by annyberry: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Birthday wey everybody Dey celebrate,e reach my turn today dem steal my phone.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by KingDash: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
even with the money sef, him still look like tout.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Orangedreams: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
No wahala baba. Happy Birthday!

Check my signature abeg.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by huttonbanti(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
And some dick heads...talk say this guy don broke....to tell una how much of money this guy get....

Those monies he received from his friends and other celebs....he gave it out to orphanage homes....still Add extra 50million join....

Make una no dey downgrade person success....
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by huttonbanti(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
KingDash:
even with the money sef, him still look like tout.

Keep on hating......
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Desboy123(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Abeg make una make me smile today
God bless you

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by IzzyAgu: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Birthday King � David
You are indeed an Hero
ML sire
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by samuel900(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please we need ur assistant for her health.... whatever God puts in your hear....08143344433. 0034629603 Gtbank.
She has been at UITH Ilorin we need running some tests

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Frales6(f): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Enough money don dey now, make he go burn am small
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Thesaint141(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hbd kindhearted boy,llnp.Davido resemble tortoise sha.

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by We4all: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

No mind me jare...

When dem send me go school, I no gree.

Stay blessed, bro. ✌

Lol, I like your sense of humor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) / Christabel Ekeh Suffers Boobs Spillage / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.