Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai (58322 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday / Burna Boy Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Crucialgem(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Seriously this guy reputation and love as increase in my heart coupled with the fact that he is my birthday month mate, and he is a cheerful giver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Wettoid123: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2021
happy womb escape omo baba olowo!
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by nairaman66(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Too much celebrations.
Life is Good ooo.
Happy Birthday O.B.O.
E choke cool

This is a true and real laughter from the innermost heart

Not laughter! Look very well.., he is being fed by the guy so he opened his mouth wide!

Though Davido is a happy person all round!

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by osuofia2(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Hbd OBO.. na man you be.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by FireRain: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to you, may your children not become fatherless and motherless while young and may you enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Shine on young man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by thaoriginator: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI if u get MONEY, ENJOY ur Life ooooo. me as I de HERE so. I de ENJOY my WEED. WTF MAN
Pass me that kush brethren, me wan fi get highry right ah now. Fuc a Bombaclaat batty!

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Phcmayor(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday the best
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Philadelphia: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Mose1313r5:
Ok

Thief, you created this account today and are spamming all front page topics to catch a victim

Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by ewereff(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Happy Birthday Davido

Na this guy suppose run for President 2022 no cap

Davido did not come from a country that will run presidential election in 2022, He came from a country that their general election is 2023, so go buy 2022 ticket for yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Amodi470(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2021
*Charles Chaplin died at the age of 88.*
He left US senate with 4 Statements:

(1) Nothing is eternal in this world, not even our problems.
(2) I like to walk in the rain, because no one can see my tears.
(3) The most wasted day in life is the day we do not laugh.
(4) The six best doctors in the world ....

1. Sun,
2. Rest,
3. Exercise,
4. Diet,
5. Self-esteem
6. Friends.
Keep them at all stages of your life and enjoy a healthy life ...
If you see the moon You will see the beauty of God .....
If you see the sun You will see the power of God ...
If you see the mirror, you will see the best creation of God.
So, believe it.
We are all tourists, God is our travel agent who has already fixed our itineraries, reservations and destinations ... Trust Him and enjoy LIFE
Life is just a trip!
Start living and stop existing!!!!
Share with people who are important to your LIFE
To understand it, you have to visit these 3 places:

- the Hospital
- The Prison
- The Cemetery

At the hospital, you will understand that nothing is more beautiful than health.
In Prison, you will see that liberty is the most precious thing.
- In the cemetery you will realize that life is worthless, the ground on which we walk today will be our roof tomorrow. Let us make the efforts to remain humble by having the fear of God and the respect of our neighbors. Pls give to people in need no matter how small.
You are God's Treasure!

_If one day, we all are allowed to put our problems on a table and exchange them, I'm sure that after few minutes, everyone would silently take back their own & leave the table._
_There is no such thing like a perfect life, nobody has it all together._
_Just as our faces are different, so are our problems._
_Never be envious of what someone else has. You don't know the price they paid to get it and the price they are paying to keep it._
_You don't own half of the problems in this world._
_While you are discreetly wishing to be like the other person, Someone else is seriously praying for that life you take for granted._
_Sometimes the people you envy, are actually wishing they could have the life you live._
_Be contented and cherish what you have.
You can be anything you want, just don't be ungrateful to God Almighty.

_*FOOD FOR THOUGHT*_
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by seyz91(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2021
You get sense so? Did you even follow up on the whole story at all? undecided

I guess not undecided
fineboynl:
... why would dollar not get 1k. So all the money donated to davido he is using it to help Dubai economy.

Anyway. Happy birthday
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by pepperdemzombie: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2021
fineboynl:
... why would dollar not get 1k. So all the money donated to davido he is using it to help Dubai economy.

Anyway. Happy birthday
Why not ask Buhari? How much is even N200m in Dollars? Did you contribute? No!
He asked his rich friends for birthday gift.
Moreover, the account is on restrictions, it is clearly written on it. That means no money can be withdrawn from it yet. Banks have rules concerning strange and large deposits.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by vertueptime: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by janedonez(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Birthday OBO
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by franugo(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a small boy

Ahnahn...where jagaban con come from?
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by EngrOloye: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Birthday my brother.may God bless ur new age
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by franugo(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2021
fineboynl:

Anyway. Happy birthday

He has already said he's donating it all and added 50m to the money sef....I no dey understand una for this country most times
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by EBEk101(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dem dey cut gold with knife.
Him wan chop gold
Life is good ooo

Nah gold plated meat
It as expensive as Bleep

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Afolabimills(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday o.b.o ur d best
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Dizu(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday OBO, even though
I'm not really a fan, u've earned my respect

May God bless u richly...
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by nnenna311: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to Davido. May God bless you for what you have done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by iamtardey: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2021
laughter? lol buhari sef
ILoveDemMANNA:
Too much celebrations.
Life is Good ooo.
Happy Birthday O.B.O.
E choke cool

This is a true and real laughter from the innermost heart
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by NwokoloOwa: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Na wa-oo.

So Chioma is gone for good. After all the gra gra, promises and lies from Davido. Even faked an introduction abi na engagement, bla bla bla. Chioma couldn't even complete her education because of Davido. Chioma's dad was right after all.

Davido the smart guy. Playing on all of us. Happy birthday shaa.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by HRMK: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2021
nothing wrong in that but it shuld av bn on low key.the real celebration shuld be on his 30th birthday!
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by blowjohn(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2021
For those that don't know, that is salt bae in the video.
Dude is famous for sprinkling salt in meat and serving guests
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Duru009(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2021
CHIOMA WAS LEFT OUT............................

LOL
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Newton85: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2021
You mean his music age?
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by TUTU147: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday bro
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by TheSexLover(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2021
fineboynl:

Anyway. Happy birthday

Fishbrain... Jus dey vomit rubbish from ur mouth anyhow
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Teejay13(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
God bless your new age OBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) / Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.