Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 (640 Views)

Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by arinze198(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2021
A 30-year old man, Chidiebere Emeruwa, has landed in trouble in Lagos State after he allegedly inserted his finger into the private part of his neighbour’s 9-year old girl, later engaged her in sex and was caught.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Emeruwa, has been arrested by the Police.

The incident happened at Badimo Street, Pako, Dopemu area of Lagos, where they reside.

The Police alleged the suspect, Emeruwa, to have lured the girl into his apartment, removed her pant and then inserted his finger before he finally engaged her in sex action.

While the action was going on, they were caught. The girl alleged that she was lured into the act by the suspect

The matter was then reported to the Police and he was arrested. He was later transferred to the Gender Section of the Command for interrogation.

At the Gender Section, he was said to have admitted to have lured and slept with the girl despite that she was a minor with her consent.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-30-in-trouble-over-sex-with-neighbours-girl-9/

Re: Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by 46arcadez(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Ok
I still don't understand the essence of sexual molestation. He should be castrated
Re: Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Let him face the music.
Re: Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by Boogyman557: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool Bcus of dis NEWS I don trowey my MKPURU MIRI. Make una bring dat MANCHI come here make I BLAST em BLOKOS with my old KALA. WTF MAN
Re: Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by kingbee90: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Bcus of dis NEWS I don trowey my MKPURU MIRI. Make una bring dat MANCHI come here make I BLAST em BLOKOS with my old KALA. WTF MAN
You are very DRY & STALE.
Re: Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by Boogyman557: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
kingbee90:

You are very DRY & STALE.
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man. thanks man. Jah bless man. WTF MAN
Re: Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by FuckDModz: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Time for Chidiebere to pick the soap.

No mercy for sexual predators!
Re: Man, 30, In Trouble Over Sex With Neighbour’s Girl, 9 by JavaScript90: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2021
very bad

(1) (Reply)

"I Can’t Spend My Billions On Family So I Want To Help Others Before I Go" / Angry Mob Descends On Suspected Kidnapper In Abeokuta After 'victim' Recognises / I Slept With Dogs , What’s The Big Deal - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.