Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts (46719 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by peekspot(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2023
A 49-year-old Lagos man, Timothy Chukwudi, has been arraigned in court for falsely describing one Chika Eze and Sunday Akpoyibo as ritualists on WhatsApp platforms.

Chukwudi was docked before an Ejigbo Magistrates’ Court, Lagos State, for publishing false information against the two men on different WhatsApp platforms.

He was arraigned on a three-count charge bordering on publishing false information.

The prosecutor, ASP Benedict Aigbokhan, told the court that the defendant committed the offences sometime in February 2022 and March 2023, at Ijegun, Lagos State.

According to the prosecutor, the defendant published obscene articles on WhatsApp platforms about the complainants, Chika Eze and Sunday Akpoyibo.

“The defendant published on WhatsApp platforms that the complainants were ritualists.

“When confronted, he threatened to deal with them in other to intimidate and put fear in the complainants,” Aigbokhan said.

He said that the offences contravened Sections 39, 56 and 150 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

But Chikwudi pleaded not guilty to the charge preferred against him by the police.

The Magistrate, Miss K. A. Ariyo, granted the defendant bail in the sum of N300,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Ariyo ordered that the sureties must be gainfully employed and that one of them must be a blood relation of the defendant.

She adjourned the case until April 14 for mention.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/03/31/lagos-man-chukwudi-lands-in-trouble-over-whatsapp-posts/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by reechest: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2023
grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by princepeter566: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2023
When will tinubu, food for kayode, oloumo, INEC chairman, shetima atiku and the rest be arraigned?

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by danvon(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Worst enemies of igbos are other igbos

46 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by booksbook: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Very neat
No single fault
Buy and use
With follow come charger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by haybhi1(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
That's what we need. Careless talks with unsubstantiated claims should attract court cases and jail when incapable of defence. It's very easy - utter rubbish, type rubbish, simply for the sake that you are a fool that believes it's your right to conjure anything to tarnish others' personality, and get arraigned for libel or slander. This rubbish habit is common across nigerians, especially across the political party space, with Obidients especially taking the large share.

Nigerians have to start tending towards sanity with their demeanours. I believe so much in the court. Justice should be justice, don't be attaching mercy to it!

No one should be given the rights to sow a seed of discord anywhere, top nations like America, China and the likes frown at it, I wonder why Nigeria has to be lenient with defamation, calumny, provocation and then we turn around and say the Nigerian society is fragile.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Vladcmr: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello Brothers and sisters in Christ I kindly recommend the below youtube videos for you I sincerely hope your walk in Christ is not affected by the snares of this world in the book of Romans 22:22 And be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God. I kindly recommend the following YouTube channels for your spiritual growth..

1 Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ[i][/i] ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by PlayerMeji: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
I think it is time we stopped this menace of flippant disregard for people's privacy where we carelessly post fake news and reports about other people.

I read of a doctor who claimed he was the one who stitched the anus of one politician in Benue

17 Likes

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Brendaniel: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by sleek214(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
princepeter566:
When will tinubu, food for kayode, oloumo, INEC chairman, shetima atiku and the rest be arraigned?
Until the Anambra fraud is arraigned. Shameless Obidients.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by SPF247(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
angry
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Okiton: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Ije uwe
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by JoshTim: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2023
princepeter566:

A known drug addict....when will you surrender yourself to NDLEA to be docked behind bars

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by hakym619(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello readers.
I'm writing to announce that i need a vacant accommodation at any of the listed :

Awoyaya

Abijo

Sangotedo

Or

Ajah.

I want boys quarter or self contain single room.
Maximum strength is 200k - 220k for complete package.

Please, attend to my message if you've got any.

Reason for planning of relocation to any the above listed locations is because I hsvr Job offers from Lekki/Ajah.

Make una no let me loose this Job . 😭

3 Likes

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Awilo Logomba
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Btruth: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2023
God help him from his stupidity. 🤔
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by olaboy33(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Well, this is also needed on Twitter to give it some sanity.
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Dindondin(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Aghh
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Skillsnigeria: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by babzo(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2023
We are on another level o. Even people posting nonsense and lies on Nairaland should be careful. You think you are anonymous because of usernames like ObiTinubu or ChopChopMan or StarGirl ( sorry if these are real usernames).
No one is anonymous online. Once you login from any device ,you can be found if those looking for you really want you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by Roboto11: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Na so Chukwudi dey always do.

4 Likes

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by damkin24(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2023
princepeter566:
I would have taken you serious if you had included Obi and Datti to your list

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by vision2050: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2023
May our mouth not put us in trouble. Happy New Month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by datola: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2023
v
Re: Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2023
nothing better to do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / One Chance' Robber Caught In Abuja (Photos) / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.