Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? (225 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by God1000(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2021
As a heathen who believes in humanism, I'm free from religious bondage, the existence of God is something that bothers me a lot, we read so much about his mighty power in the Bible and quran, but how do we know all that story is real, how do we believe in someone that doesn't show himself (physical appearance) will I croak before I get the answers? we had a rebellious Israelites in the Bible despite all the miracles they witnessed through different prophets untill Jesus came, how do you expect this generation that never saw any of such to believe that he exist! Nigeria is littered with churches and mosques from every nook and cranny, we have the richest pastors on earth but look at the condition of our country today, why is God not answering our prayers? What could be wrong
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Baawaa(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2021
God truly exist,if you want to know Him better,devout your time for Him by given Him your life completely.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
I will be as brief as I can,
God existence is way beyond religion.
In the Bible we were meant to understand that nation's upon nation's serve him in their own language culture and nature.
Whichever religion you deem fit should always remember that Jesus the son of God is the only true way to meet God the almighty.
The real authentic God. The only Living God that Reign.
God of heaven and Earth
God that dethroned the devil from heavenly place.
Devil is the strongest � forces but true Communion with Christ Jesus he the devil is cleared.
Devil that tricked Jesus the son of God.
You that is an odinary human,you cant withstand devil if not holding Jesus strong.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Proof?

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:
As a heathen who believes in humanism, I'm free from religious bondage, the existence of God is something that bothers me a lot, we read so much about his mighty power in the Bible and quran, but how do we know all that story is real, how do we believe in someone that doesn't show himself (physical appearance) will I croak before I get the answers?

Since you refuse to see the little things on earth, you are gonna have to learn therefore by the direct experience giving by "croaking"! grin

Experience has always been a better teacher!
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by paxonel(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:
As a heathen who believes in humanism, I'm free from religious bondage, the existence of God is something that bothers me a lot, we read so much about his mighty power in the Bible and quran, but how do we know all that story is real, how do we believe in someone that doesn't show himself (physical appearance) will I croak before I get the answers? we had a rebellious Israelites in the Bible despite all the miracles they witnessed through different prophets untill Jesus came, how do you expect this generation that never saw any of such to believe that he exist! Nigeria is littered with churches and mosques from every nook and cranny, we have the richest pastors on earth but look at the condition of our country today, why is God not answering our prayers? What could be wrong
from day one he created man he asked mankind to replenish this earth. But Nigerians are not replenishing their word like the Europeans and others are doing.
To replenish this country is the answer to their prayer and they are not doing it, That's why they are suffering.
so who is to blame, God?

You are just using the wrong thing as an excuse to say God do not exist.
If you want to know whether he exist or not read the bible
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by God1000(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Since you refuse to see the little things on earth, you are gonna have to learn therefore by the direct experience giving by "croaking"! grin

Experience has always been a better teacher!
Lol, are you wishing me death?
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:
... we had a rebellious Israelites in the Bible despite all the miracles they witnessed through different prophets untill Jesus came, how do you expect this generation that never saw any of such to believe that he exist!

Say The Truth Always and You Shall See! And the Number 1 Truth is, DO YOU WANT GOD?

2) DO YOU WANT GOD TO BE GOD OVER YOU?

That is the difference between the Abraham and the rebellious children of Israel.

Even a simple trial as simple as gathering their own food O, from heaven, they Disobeyed, Exodus 16:4-29 is it now the other Laws they shall Obey?
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:

Lol, are you wishing me death?

grin Do i need to when you are very well driving towards that direction? grin

I am just a spectator! grin
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by God1000(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Do i need to when you are very well driving towards that direction? grin

I am just a spectator! grin

Lol, so much mystery about religion man.
Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:

Lol, so much mystery about religion man.

That is what it means to be a creation. grin Things which are greater than you shall always be a wonder and a mystery exactly as you are to your phone, cars, pens etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Truly Exist? Have You Seen His Glory/appearance? by Nothingserious: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:

If you think the terrible conditions of Nigeria indicates God doesn’t exist, do you think the better state of the US and some other developed nations indicate God exists?

(1) (Reply)

Promiscuity And Female Virginity. / Pope 8 Days Ago / Trusting Jesus In All Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.