Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) (41572 Views)

Three Siblings Survive After A Trailer Crushed Their Car In Nsukka (Photos) / Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Emergingnation:
Keep decieving yourself Ab0ki.... The fact is that no ethnic groups in Nigeria 'll agree sharing thesame country with you without Ndigbo to avoid being annihilates. grin...... Nigeria will scatter as soon as Biafra gained independent from her... grin

Ndigbo know their place in anything the North is involved. Besides, only the North can give Biafra their independence. grin grin grin

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Emergingnation:
Keep decieving yourself Ab0ki.... The fact is that no ethnic groups in Nigeria 'll agree sharing thesame country with you without Ndigbo to avoid being annihilates. grin...... Nigeria will scatter as soon as Biafra gained independent from her... grin

As your leaders in the East, let them tell you what the North is worth.

See below, The Obi of Onitsha and some first class Kings in the East. See what they do to their Northern masters anytime they go to the North. grin grin

God bless the North.

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
betshopagent:
what they think does not matter because the creation of states or demarcation was not done by the community but the federal govt. Egbema ppl would tell you the same story but nothing changes just like the nigerians demarcated into cameroon

Who are the FG you're talking?

What are the base through which the Case will be decided?

The basic laws (Constitution) is from who and for who?

I pin pointed two States where a similar thing occurred.

Rivers/Imo
Rivers/AkwaIbom
AkwaIbom/Cross-Rivers
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by shantti(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Klinee:
Ogurugu, Igga and others are actually Igala speaking part of Enugu state. Ogurugu is located at the coastal basin of river Anambra towards the north.
Just enter boat at Otuocha move towards the north you will get to Ogurugu river port.
Though they are Igala speakers but they are bilingual in the sense that, they're fluent in Igbo language especially nsukka dialect.
The town was actually formed by a notorious Igala warrior ONOJA nwa OBONI(Onoja the son of OBONI) during Colonial and Slave era

That the indigenes of the land welcomed few igala asylum seekers who were displaced by war doesnt mean it's igalala land

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
IGBO AWORO EZE! angry
IGBO NA DOZI OBODO NDI OZOR na ama, NA MEBI kwa NKE FA imo obodo fa!
GOD SAVE IGBO LAND FROM IGBO PEOPLE'S GLOBAL FOOLISHNESS AND SELFCENTREDNESS. undecided angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Kenmatt:

Who are the FG you're talking?

What are the base through which the Case will be decided?

The basic laws (Constitution) is from who and for who?

I pin pointed two States where a similar thing occurred.

Rivers/Imo
Rivers/AkwaIbom
AkwaIbom/Cross-Rivers
yes u did but nothing came out of it. Where the aborigines claimed to come from in the instances you gave changed nothing).
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2022
betshopagent:
yes u did but nothing came out of it. Where the aborigines claimed to come from in the instances you gave changed nothing).

Most of the Oil Wells that naturally belong to AkwaIbom which Cross-Rivers State were "flexing" before now have been allocated back to AkwaIbom.

The same with Rivers, I don't know even what you're saying.
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2022
SlayerForever:
I am beginning to see the use of using maps to explain some situations like AfricanColumbus does. Like now, though I know Nsukka I can't tell in what direction this Ogurugu is at all. Assuming there was a google map screenshot I would even go there and see for myself sometime.

I will start using maps too to help people understand.

Just barracks road as if you Dey go ikenga hotel
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Kenmatt:

Most of the Oil Wells that naturally belong to AkwaIbom which Cross-Rivers State were "flexing" before now have been allocated back to AkwaIbom.

The same with Rivers, I don't know even what you're saying.
egbema oil wells in IMO state still belongs to rivers.oil in bakkasi which is naturally in a Nigeria community belongs to cameroon
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by princepee: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2022
boyfrank:
The current governor of Enugu, madam Veronica Ugwuanyi is from Nsukka, charity they say begins at home. If he can't complete it I don't know who can.
oga it's not madam Veronica, its Mrs ifeayinwa ugwuanyi!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by sixtuso(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Where is that clean water located in Nsukka � it's so clean
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Soundmind(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
What is the address of this Igbo Nsukka United Front. They should have an address so that interest persons can contact them.
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by AkorBishop: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
SlayerForever:
I am beginning to see the use of using maps to explain some situations like AfricanColumbus does. Like now, though I know Nsukka I can't tell in what direction this Ogurugu is at all. Assuming there was a google map screenshot I would even go there and see for myself sometime.

I will start using maps too to help people understand.

If you dey go Adani from Nsukka,when u get to Adani ask any okada that u re going to Ogurugu that's my village ...we speak both Igala and Igbo ...

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by AkorBishop: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
SlayerForever:

Okay good.

So who is in charge of the project? Enugu state government or FG?

The project is FG project
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Legendforte: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
gurujoe:
Ala Nsukka is blessed Nigeria is a country you will find injustice every where. Some Nsukka land were carved out into Anambra state especially in Anambra North & Oyi lga
Is nsuka not igbo land mr man. Is enugu not bigger than anambra.
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by YorobaPIGS: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
obiekunie01:

sarcasm bro! sarcasms! haba!

obynzo:

ohhh sorry nwanne

ONE LOVE umu nnem

That's how we roll cool cool
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by obiekunie01: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
yeah you awusa pig

Aren't you tired of displaying your stupidity?

nwanne leave that ngwulo!

He is one those abokis wey dey beg for nkpor-agu.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Project of Obasanjo since 1977

And this people hate everything about Yoruba from Awolowo, to MKO to Obasanjo and now Asiwaju Jagaban

Imagine if a visionary like Tinubu is from Enugu, im sure the Airport would be one of the best in Nigeria now.

I wanted to say you are a goat, but that's a great disservice to such useful animal.

They hated Obasanjo and Yoruba yet still all the Igbo states voted for him for both his two tenures massively. Stop channeling your hatred to others in order to give a reason for such.
Stop bleating like a goat, try and act like a human being at least 3 hrs a day .
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Lol this guy that a pig has more brain than. Yet to make a reasonable comment since he entered Nairaland...

I hail you ooh

Let me make a reasonable comment now.

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

You happy now? grin grin grin

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
yeah you awusa pig

Aren't you tired of displaying your stupidity?

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wow, interesting
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
All this good story na only 4 pics haba !!!!
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Let me make a reasonable comment now.

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

You happy now? grin grin grin

It will take time, but you will surely get there. Try harder
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by obagofizzy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
this kind place de nsk and we know no
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Taiggarr: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
esnbrutality:
This particular ..investment hub has massive potentials ...thanks for bringing this out ...it will be revamped and private sector driven in the new Nation Of Biafra!!

Afonja zombies and their Fulani masters eat a fat D....BIAFRA IS here!!

Onye Eriri Eri!!!

Which Biafra

Hahahahahaha

When IPOB and Obi supporters are already supporting "Him Tu Lie"

Ara gbachikwa gi otu ebe ahu..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by AkorBishop: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Where do you have the land ....?? Which side of the 9clans I am from Ogurugu ....@BarrySeal

[Qquote author=Barryseal post=107824667]I

have a few hectres of farm land in ogurugu, their land is arable . Enugu state government have it all to do really. [/quote]
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kenmatt:
Enugu State need to instigate litigation against Anambra State and reclaim all that belongs to her that Anambra State are enjoying.

It's clystal clear that Enugu State is truly blessed with both human and natural resources, few weeks ago, the issue of natural gas popped up.

Rivers State did this and Rivers State won the case against Imo State. AkwaIbom also did a thing like that and they won against Cross-River and probably Rivers too.

You guys are really funny.

Do you even know where the oil is located. I mean, the town in which the oil is located. What's the name?.
Re: Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) by boyfrank: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
princepee:
oga it's not madam Veronica, its Mrs ifeayinwa ugwuanyi!
grin
Thanks for the corrections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) / Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.