Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding (22075 Views)

4 Jobs Abroad That Requires No Certification / Engineering Graduates, What Is Your Advice To Undergraduates? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by slydog(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Historicalee:

What's that creative idea of yours that needs funding?

This idea could be in any of these sectors:
Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.
What of opportunities in fintech?

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Nasveex:

Hello sir, something about the way you talk and carry yourself makes you stand out and also draws me to you in a way, how do i reach you, I see myself learning a lot of things from you from you, if you don't mind...

And
P.S: I make one of the most amazing time lapse, withstanding the fact that am not using a high quality smartphone, I still deliver the best.
In regards to YouTube, if only it were that easy, I have a YouTube account, but am more focused on my Instagram, diversifying is good, but when your attention is divided you won't perfect any,.... So far so good, I have 700 followers and recently my views are clocking 6k, And about family and friends, in a country that doesn't value this particular art form, no offense, but nobody go look your face, except you run targeted ads, which is also 50/50

To be clear, I didn't really know the gravity of this thread, sorry I underestimated it, honestly all I want is to develop in the aspect of my art, get a studio space increase my work force,take professional shots and sells prints, make videos(tutorials) cause I know how I felt clueless about going into hyper-realism with nobody to mentor me or direct me, so I know what it means to be lost and confused in the light of that, mentor young lads that come to me for help, making art from my parents couch is not comfortable and inspiring as people see it... I could list endless reasons why this is a bad idea especially when they don't support you..... But trust me you'll be amazed what emerges from this restricted space

IG=@veez__ndulue
Https://www.instagram.com/veez__ndulue/

Hello sir,

Kindly enumerate how you want me to assist you precisely.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Wonderz1: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Starting a cartoon movie production company

using Nigeria rural areas and urban city to shoot these movies in cartoons
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Businesselites2: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Nasveex(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yankee101:

Hello sir,
Kindly enumerate how you want me to assist you precisely.
Thanks
Funding/sponsorship sirr
Sorry for the intrusion though, or if am bothering you in any way sir
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by joeywhite(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
To stay relevant to an employer,update and revamp your CV ,kindly send an email to revampresume501@gmail.com and click on the link to make payment of 3,500 only .
https://flutterwave.com/pay/icq4qgrqxubv
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nasveex:

Funding/sponsorship sirr

Sorry for the intrusion though, or if am bothering you in any way sir

How much are you looking at and how will it make a difference in your business?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Nasveex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yankee101:

How much are you looking at and how will it make a difference in your business?

N600k
Originally I wanted to obtain a dslr camera, Sony A7 or Canon 5D to use and create quality prints for my art and put up for sales, as purchasing the originals are quite expensive.
But with the evaluation I made, I discovered I could purchase a smartphone that would still help me make quality prints,
I recently started making videos tutorials and podcasts to be posted on YouTube thanks to you, I solidified the idea, I need supplies for that and also for art supplies, it will help me make steady and mass production.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Favoursolutions(f): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Good day sir, I will like to carry out a public health outreach in my current Local government of national youth service. I already have a few drugs but I will need funds for both publicity and to get more drugs at a tune of #250,000 to rapid diagnostic tests strips, and getting to medications like analgesic, some antibiotics and cough medications. However if I can get the drugs and not cash, it would be much appreciated. I can be reached on favourogbonnahonyinyechi@gmail.com
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Linus0x: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
skinnyzsam:

Requited Equipment.
Tool box.
Hand tools.
Heavy duty machines.
Height equipment.
Measuring machines.
Testing machines.

Manpower.
Just three to Ten manpower depending on projects and contracts.

Materials.
Computing system.
Printer.
Rj 11 plugs.
BNC's.
Cameras for sampling.
Alloy wires.
TV sets.
Paper rolls.
Cat6 cables.
Rj45 plugs.
RG59 cables.
Desk
All this are for sampling and office set ups.

Seeding Funds.
Seeding Funds will amount for the various sections alike.

Equipment.
Manpower.
That would be determined by contract base while secretary monthly payment and shareholders percentage payment.
Materials.

Office space setup and design.
600 to 800k depending on location of office.

Logo and branding.
200k including t-shirt, face cap and polo branding, designs of flyers, stickers, ID cards, business card and company registration.

Projected Location.
Ago Palace way(along the road)
Festac Link Bridge.
Ikeja Computer Village.

Market.
The market is wide and is lucrative as household, businesses and premises seeks advance system of security support ( cctv installations, burglary alarm system, electric fence, spycams in cars and other premises, self protective gadgets etc.).
The average business must thrive on communication, power and information, so they tend to up and implore communication, networking and power solutions, such as intercoming, networking, multimedia media projections and many more.
Our targeted market are hotels, companies, shopping malls, individuals, commercials and private property owners who want to keep an eye on their property and safeguarding their environments through proper monitoring and effective communication line.

Break even Time.
The projected break even time is 18months, as emerging awareness and contacting will create and Foster revenue growth through the campaign, media crew and social media influences with an official website built.

Thanks.

I supply RG59 cables and Cat6 cables. Call me on 08124323045
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by PlanBizNg: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2022
PlanBizNg:
FOOD BUSINESS, BIG MONEY!

Do you want to start a profitable business that guarantees continuous income? I mean wealth for your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren?

If Yes, Get this e-book�

Inside the ebook�

Industry analysis

Raw materials needed

Machinery needed

Profitability

Book Keeping

Free business plans

Visit the link below to learn more and get yours.

https://planbiz.com.ng/food-business-big-money/

Available
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Schoolshooter: 12:19pm On Jan 02
okrikaboi:
I have a mad movie script that can give me an oscar

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) / How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.