Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

$hvi... The Future Meme Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / $hvi... The Future Meme Cryptocurrency (318 Views)

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$hvi... The Future Meme Cryptocurrency by JustinNepolian: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2021
INTRODUCTION
Hungarian Vizsla Inu is the first investment and charity-oriented cryptocurrency that has shown incredible performance and popularity among users. By bringing the same on the blockchain technology, this Hungarian crypto platform is creating benefits for the coin holders and organizations that take care of the dogs.

We started as a memecoin, but our goal is to become a significant global altcoin. That’s why we build a friendly crypto community, create and develop the HVI ecosystem -which is emerging- and make donations to dogs in need.

Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Ecosystem

HVI is a fully decentralised peer-to-peer digital currency, with all users (in theory) being equal owners and contributors. The community-driven token will bring better value to the Vizsla holders. The leadership team is also highly passionate and positive about the impact Vizsla coin is destined to create in the world.

They concur that while continuously building on the unlimited potential of the Vizsla coin, the focus will be on creating a transparent and sustainable project.

Automatic rewards

All HOLDERs receive rewards from transactions. For all transactions, whether sale or purchase, 3% of the value of the transactions is redistributed to the holders.

Fair play

For us, social commitment is important, so every transaction helps us to provide support to dog shelters in need currently facing with difficulties.

HOW TO BUY

Contract address

0xde619a9e0eeeaa9f8cd39522ed788234837f3b26

Hungarian Vizsla Inu Token symbol
$HVI

Blockchain
BEP20 (BSC Smart Chain)

Slippage Tolerance
15%

My Personal Take

Having done my research, it points to the fact that this project is still at its early stage with tremendous growth potential. So I would advise everyone to fill their bag with $HVI even if is with a $10.

(1) (Reply)

Binance Is The Official Sponsor Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 / What Are Mortgage Points? / Can I Really Earn A Very Comfortable Living As A Well Paid Freelancer In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.