Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. (719 Views)

How To See Ghosts(holy Ghost) Or Visitors In Your Room(angels)....meth!!! / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Bnaira77(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Dear nairalanders happy sunday to you all. The reasons for my subject is about spiritual matters I hope you all will enjoy what I'm about to share with you. Thanks anyways

The scripture says blessed are those who hear the words and do them they are like a wise man who built his house upon the rock Matt 7:24

I'm saying this because I've really been trying to practise the word of the LORD since ive committed my life to the LORD, following the men of God on youtube, teachings like Prophet T.B Joshua, Bishop Oyedepo, Benson Idahosa, E.A Adeboye e.t.c Most especially Prophet T.B Joshua ( R.I.P Man of God)

There is one of his sermon on youtube which says how to be filled with the Holy Ghost. I love this teaching so much that I watch it and practise it over and over again but now I'm tired I mean practising it, why because I was so much in love with the Holy Bible before I started watching the teaching and after I've been practising it, it is like so hard and strange for me to read, study my Bible again.

Tho the teaching really helped me groaning, singing psalms in the spirit, talking to myself in psalms and hymns.practicing it whereby I got my healing via the teaching. I noticed my heart was cleaned that it manifested in the outside. In my chest there are strange things that I had not seen before and at my back there are also strange things that was not there so now my question is am I filled with the Holy Ghost ?

1. My body, spirit and sould is so strong now but I cant sit and study my Bible unlike before
2. I cannot read or study my Bible like I used to after practising the teaching
3. I no longer fall in Love with my Bible like I used to because I've practised this... Am I filled with the Holy Ghost?

I feel exhausted after practising the teaching for the past 3-4 months.

Has anybody gone through this spiritual process or its spiritual boriness or spiritual depression

I feel tired when I'm about to study the word unlike before please help me where I can study the word from Morning till night... na wa oo

I want to go back to that peace

Your opinion is highly prioritized
Ps. I won't sleep at night for the past 8months and more following the scripture Thessalonians 5 vs 5

Who get Jesus Number ooo���������
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by ahnie: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
grin

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Oglock(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Na u Sabi
Go for STDs check up
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by peggywebbs(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Hi love your dedication but I don't understand what you mean by practice the teaching. I also don't understand what you mean by my body and soul is strong either. However, what I can relate with is the lack of interest in studying the word of God.

I once was like that but I discovered that you only get that way when you read your Bible like it's a book. If you are going through the process like a routine, then certainly you get bored. However, if you study your Bible like you are trying to find answers then it would pique your interest. For instance, let's say your looking for the position of the Bible on the subject of life after death, or even witchcraft. Thanks to the internet, you can work hand in hand to see what other Christians think about it and you get Bible references. You make notes, you draw your conclusion and even come here on naira land, and see other what others have to say. This way your Bible is not just a book, you begin to discover more things. And if you have the Holy Spirit, you will get more direction on how to study the God's word.

I also think that getting the Holy Spirit is like just the first step...you should also know how to listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit, nobody can teach you that, not even those pastors. You can only discover it when you pray more often and ask God for direction. I think you will get that conviction in your heart and you will know it.

Bnaira77:
Dear nairalanders happy sunday to you all. The reasons for my subject is about spiritual matters I hope you all will enjoy what I'm about to share with you. Thanks anyways

The scripture says blessed are those who hear the words and do them they are like a wise man who built his house upon the rock Matt 7:24

I'm saying this because I've really been trying to practise the word of the LORD since ive committed my life to the LORD, following the men of God on youtube, teachings like Prophet T.B Joshua, Bishop Oyedepo, Benson Idahosa, E.A Adeboye e.t.c Most especially Prophet T.B Joshua ( R.I.P Man of God)

There is one of his sermon on youtube which says how to be filled with the Holy Ghost. I love this teaching so much that I watch it and practise it over and over again but now I'm tired I mean practising it, why because I was so much in love with the Holy Bible before I started watching the teaching and after I've been practising it, it is like so hard and strange for me to read, study my Bible again.

Tho the teaching really helped me groaning, singing psalms in the spirit, talking to myself in psalms and hymns.practicing it whereby I got my healing via the teaching. I noticed my heart was cleaned that it manifested in the outside. In my chest there are strange things that I had not seen before and at my back there are also strange things that was not there so now my question is am I filled with the Holy Ghost ?

1. My body, spirit and sould is so strong now but I cant sit and study my Bible unlike before
3. I no longer fall in Love with my Bible like I used to because I've practised this... Am I filled with the Holy Ghost?

Has anybody gone through this spiritual process or its spiritual boriness or spiritual depression

I feel tired when I'm about to study the word unlike before please help me where I can study the word from Morning till night... na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Bnaira77(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes I do, I've been hearing from the Holy Ghost but the issue is that. Whenever I'm told to do somethings, direction where to study the word from or about someone(message) I just get tired unlike before where the energy from the divine is 100, I think I'm just only starting to be disobedient. I'm really connected to the air that is why I said my body and soul is strong. Thanks
peggywebbs:
Hi love your dedication but I don't understand what you mean by practice the teaching. I also don't understand what you mean by my body and soul is strong either. However, what I can relate with is the lack of interest in studying the word of God.

I once was like that but I discovered that you only get that way when you read your Bible like it's a book. If you are going through the process like a routine, then certainly you get bored. However, if you study your Bible like you are trying to find answers then it would pique your interest. For instance, let's say your looking for the position of the Bible on the subject of life after death, or even witchcraft. Thanks to the internet, you can work hand in hand to see what other Christians think about it and you get Bible references. You make notes, you draw your conclusion and even come here on naira land, and see other what others have to say. This way your Bible is not just a book, you begin to discover more things. And if you have the Holy Spirit, you will get more direction on how to study the God's word.

I also think that getting the Holy Spirit is like just the first step...you should also know how to listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit, nobody can teach you that, not even those pastors. You can only discover it when you pray more often and ask God for direction. I think you will get that conviction in your heart and you will know it.

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by CandyOps(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tbh, the bible is really an uninteresting book to read and the prints are way too tiny. It's okay not to have the ginger to read it as much as before. I've read the Bible cover to cover at least 2wice. So I'm talking from experience
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by peggywebbs(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't know about the weakness but I'll say if it is a physical thing, attend to your health. Eat right and do normal exercises. If it's a cognitive issue, you can engage your brain with puzzles and also manage your time and sleep right. If it's none of these things pray to God for strength.

CandyOps:
Tbh, the bible is really an uninteresting book to read and the prints are way too tiny. It's okay not to have the ginger to read it as much as before. I've read the Bible cover to cover at least 2wice. So I'm talking from experience[/

[quotee author=Bnaira77 post=107824915]Yes I do, I've been hearing from the Holy Ghost but the issue is that. Whenever I'm told to do somethings, direction where to study the word from or about someone(message) I just get tired unlike before where the energy from the divine is 100, I think I'm just only starting to be disobedient. I'm really connected to the air that is why I said my body and soul is strong. Thanks
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by hisgrace090: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mind you that even domon possesed are filled with spirits but the Holy Spirit of God cannot dwell in you withouth giving you the grace to always study the bible.
1john 4:1. Admonish us to test every spirit to know their source.
Jushua 1:8, psalm 1:1-3.
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by SPTruth: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
No, you are not filled with the Holy Spirit but a demonic spirit. I really feel sorry to tell you this because I sense your genuine love for God. The Bible says when the Spirit comes, He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. When you get filled with the Holy Spirit, you will love the Bible, Jesus, prayers like never before. The hunger will be near insatiable. The scriptures will be like 3d to you, very clear and understandable. The Holy Spirit will make you read the Bible for hours and most times your heart will be burning as He will be explaining the scriptures to you. The peace you will receive is immeasurable, that peace that no one can take away from you. He will give you the ability to speak in tongues and pray for long hours. Brother, I will advise you go for deliverance at MFM, Christ embassy, RCN, Koinoinia or any good deliverance church close to you. And for the umpteenth time, everyone should stay away from T.b Joshua. He was working with the marine spirit of divination. I'm tired of seeing people possessed because of ignorance. God has seen your heart. He will set you free. If you are loking for genuine preachers to follow on youtube, follow, Apostle Arome Osayi (highly recommended), Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Micheal Orokpo, Apostle Edu Udechukuwu, Gideon Odoma.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
You have become filled with at least a demonic spirit by practicing that teaching by TB Joshua, hence the lack of peace and ability or apetite to study God's Word.

Those signs show that something's wrong and faulty with that teaching, but you still call TB Joshua a man of God, so I think you still have a long way to go before you get a solution.

God bless.

Bnaira77:

Ps. I won't sleep at night for the past 8months and more following the scripture Thessalonians 5 vs 5

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
What is that thing you're practising? This you didn't tell us so we can know if it's in line with God's words and commands

Please note that anything, practice, exercise or beliefs that take you or your interest off the word of God is not a good thing and definitely not of God cos even God says he honors his words more than his name.

Maybe you should stop that practice so you can have the zeal to study the word again.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by twosquare(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
One demon don dey dance kuluso inside your body. grin grin wink
Bnaira77:

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Nothingserious: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
CandyOps:
Tbh, the bible is really an uninteresting book to read and the prints are way too tiny. It's okay not to have the ginger to read it as much as before. I've read the Bible cover to cover at least 2wice. So I'm talking from experience

Lol!

You may wish to get a copy of the Bible with bolder texts. You may also use online copies that can be zoomed.

There are so many Bible resources that help in one’s study. Aside from your daily devotionals from your church, you could check out “ Every day with Jesus” devotional written by Selwyn Hughes. The daily messages are short but very interesting and will pique your interest to study the passages recommended in line with the devotional for the day.

If your church operates Sunday school classes, try and go to church on time and join the Sunday School class. Bible study is more interesting when you study, draw up questions, ask, sometimes rub minds/reason with others, leave out unanswered questions that propel you to study more.

But then stop pushing yourself to finish plenty chapters at a time. Choose a topic, say “ What the Bible says about work, diligence, grace, discipline etc, cross-reference from the Old Testament and see the application of these things in your contemporary life or business or work. You will notice that you will be looking for more time to study the Bible.

When contemporary issues that bedevil our society comes up, you will always see what the Bible has to say about it. With the help of the Holy Spirit, the Bible study becomes interesting.
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Nothingserious: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bnaira77:

How do I pray when I don’t feel like praying?

1 Never depend upon my feelings
2 Use a prayer from Scripture
3 Recite God’s attributes
4 Thank God for His blessings
5 Be guided by a prayer list
6 Focus on the needs of others
7 Rejoice that Jesus is praying for me

-
@DustinBenge

1 Like

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Kobojunkie: 4:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Bnaira77:

I am afraid whatever you are filled with has absolutely nothing to do with God, nor His Holy Spirit who only dwells on the inside of those who know the Truth, those who have been made Holy/Perfect in the sight of God through their living in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

Against the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, you submitted yourself to the doctrines and traditions of men - lies which Jesus Christ warned are an abomination where God's Truth, Jesus Christ, is concerned. The doctrines and traditions of men(including their churches), He warned serve to decieve you away from following God's Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23. . You cannot live in disobedience of God's Truth and at the same time belong to God. It is impossible to abide in the lies of men and abide in God's Truth at the same time. And as Jesus Christ said, He will only abide in those who abide in Him, the Truth of God - John 15 vs 5 - 11. undecided

I suggest you turn away from listening to the doctrines and traditions of men those who Jesus Christ warned you were false teachers and false prophets come to steal, kill and destroy you in His name - John 10 vs 1 - 16. Pick up the 4 Gospels and read so you can learn and obey the Truth of Jesus Christ, the one you are in fact called to serve. undecided

It is never too late, while still alive, to unlearn the lies of men, in order that one can begin following the Truth of God proper straight to Heaven , beginning here on earth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Ayo081(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Dear friend,

It's just that you've got what it takes those men years to know within 1 - 2 hrs of listening and your spirit is now in tune to that.

Your spirit will rather want to be fed than to search. It's usually like that when you are new to listening, reading messages or you just found a preacher your spirit agrees with.

The good thing is you've identified the gap or problem. Now stay from them and go up to the mountain like the disciples will do and ask Christ direct questions yourself (peggywebs also mentioned something similar).

I don't mean you should do away with their teachings. It doesn't mean that those men are evil but some will boost you so fast and your spirit might not be ready. For example listening to Bishop Benson Idahosa would make you hunger for power. He would challenge you.

You're fine.

1 Like

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Cloud007: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bnaira77:

let he that stand take heed lest He fall.
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by 1Sharon(f): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2021
You are filled with the holy GOAT.
Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by Bnaira77(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks bro, this is only the right advice I wanted to see here. �One love
Ayo081:
Dear friend,

It's just that you've got what it takes those men years to know within 1 - 2 hrs of listening and your spirit is now in tune to that.

Your spirit will rather want to be fed than to search. It's usually like that when you are new to listening, reading messages or you just found a preacher your spirit agrees with.

The good thing is you've identified the gap or problem. Now stay from them and go up to the mountain like the disciples will do and ask Christ direct questions yourself (peggywebs also mentioned something similar).

I don't mean you should do away with their teachings. It doesn't mean that those men are evil but some will boost you so fast and your spirit might not be ready. For example listening to Bishop Benson Idahosa would make you hunger for power. He would challenge you.

You're fine.

1 Like

Re: Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening. by haddeylium(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bnaira77:

How can a PERSON be able to fill another PERSON?
That's being possessed and it's only demon that do that.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Builds Free Food Restaurant In Auchi. My Review / Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? / Could This Be God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.