Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? (719 Views)

4 Best Church Growth Resources Books On Promo In Amazon For $1.99 / Best Church Growth Resources You Need For Your Ministry / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by tctrills: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
A study was carried out in the US to know How income varies among religious groups. From the study, we can see that the church you attend can affect your income. I would post the list below. It could be a guide for those who seek money and want to know the best religion to align with.

Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by tctrills: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
If you seek wealth, now you know where to go.
Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by cornelboy(f): 2:12am On Apr 04, 2022
I stick with the last one
Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by RussellRutherfo: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:
I stick with the last one

The false prophecy organization one. grin

Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by tctrills: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
A few questions. How does the church you attend affect you education, growth, and success? Why do some religions produce more capable individuals that others? Not to Christians, If Jesus Christ was on earth today, would his organization produce poor people who can barely feed or wealthy people who have enough to spare for others?
Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by Gointo: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
why cant you bend your knees on the floor and ask the LORD himself,or read your bible to investigate for yourself.
Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:
A few questions. How does the church you attend affect you education, growth, and success? Why do some religions produce more capable individuals that others?

I’ve been to Churches that conduct financial seminars (outside of service days).

They invite business entrepreneurs who give them insights to the business world.

They advise them where to invest or online businesses to go for.

Those who are interested and prepared to take risks do it.

Some Churches only teach you to scream at the top of your lungs, “I receive!” and members expect the cash to flow down from the roof.

Some also delight in taking the small a member has to inflate the pocket of their celebrity pastor.

Know God for yourself. He’s not against us being successful. Abraham was a very wealthy man.
Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by oteneaaron(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:
A study was carried out in the US to know How income varies among religious groups. From the study, we can see that the church you attend can affect your income. I would post the list below. It could be a guide for those who seek money and want to know the best religion to align with.

I don't need to join a church to become "rich"
Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by tctrills: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
oteneaaron:

I don't need to join a church to become "rich"

Yes even non believers are among the richest but the message you hear affects your outcome
Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by tctrills: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I’ve been to Churches that conduct financial seminars (outside of service days).

They invite business entrepreneurs who give them insights to the business world.

They advise them where to invest or online businesses to go for.

Those who are interested and prepared to take risks do it.

Some Churches only teach you to scream at the top of your lungs, “I receive!” and members expect the cash to flow down from the roof.

Some also delight in taking the small a member has to inflate the pocket of their celebrity pastor.

Know God for yourself. He’s not against us being successful. Abraham was a very wealthy man.
cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol.. why is Atheism there? I didn't know Atheists were a religious group.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be God? / Do You Need The Holy Spirit To Interpret The Bible? / How True Is This (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.