Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria (1066 Views)

Which Nigerian ATM Card Works On Coinbase To Buy Crypto In 2022? / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? / How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by TLE900: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Sunday to every one. Please I have been pondering over new ways on how I could get cryptocurrencies that will be much more cheaper than binance platforms. The binance platform seems more expensive and not sustainable to me.
Please I would need guide on safe and cheaper ways of getting cryptocurrencies. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by olusun43(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
You can try quidax. You can buy Crypto as low as 500 from their platform..
Re: Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by Skidee: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
TLE900:
Happy Sunday to every one. Please I have been pondering over new ways on how I could get cryptocurrencies that will be much more cheaper than binance platforms. The binance platform seems more expensive and not sustainable to me.
Please I would need guide on safe and cheaper ways of getting cryptocurrencies. Thanks

Following..
Op when you know, please mention me. Thats exactly what I'm also looking for.
Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by Skidee: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by Sheriman(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Skidee:

Following..
Op when you know, please mention me. Thats exactly what I'm also looking for.
Thanks.
You mean you want to buy shitcoins??
Those coins on Binance are legit, all you have to do is to make research on who to study then start trading it. Buy when it dips and sell when it makes profit.
Re: Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by davidndu(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Kucoin p2p minimum buy is #500
Re: Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by Reggaemich(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
TLE900:
I think u can buy crypto using "Bundle App" on playstore
Re: Cheapest Ways To Buy Crypto In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
TLE900:

If something is too cheap to be real just know that the probability that you will be scammed will be much higher

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 120000 In Just 3weeks With Just 100. / Are There Online Stockbrokers In Nigeria? / PHCN New Fixed Fee Is Now 750 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.