Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. (52342 Views)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by lonelydora: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by tradepunter: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Olayetan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
This are comments from whites.

If it were to be nigerians

This are the comments you will be seeing.

1, my husband is not the biological father of our children

2, i have 4 different sugar daddies that gives me money for sex

3, I'm sleeping with my husband brother

4, i have 3 baby mamas outside and she doesn't know

5, i used charm/kayamata to hold him down

So on

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by RPG2020(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
You should be same age with my last born,I'll be turning 65 by December 14th.

You are still younger because i know you are born 6/5/2014

8 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by efficiencie(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Marriage is easy...the people forming it are difficult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by orisunmibare01(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Good attitude and behavior can't keep a man that doesn't want to be kept. Statistics proves that 90% of women with good attitude and behavior ends up in a bad marriage.

Jeeeez!

You're obviously gonna be a bloody liar in person. How can you just come up with such a ridiculous statistic. Jesus Christ!

12 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by FreeStuffsNG: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Good attitude and behavior can't keep a man that doesn't want to be kept. Statistics proves that 90% of women with good attitude and behavior ends up in a bad marriage.
Source please.

3 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Did they force anyone to get married
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's naturally so in all relationships. Top secrets are mostly concealed eternally.

6 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Maj196(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Finewarriboy: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
My own is... I slept with her mother and their last born.

I even wan comot d marriage den settle with the mama... D mother is more fun than my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by bjcole(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
bdchange:

It would have been good or perfect if it's has straight forward as you put it. Marriage needs two to make it work which why it is not easy, because no matter the effort you put. If your partner doesn't, it will still fail.

Marriage doesn't need two people to make it work, most successful marriages you see there happened because one individual decided to make it work and often it's the woman, sometimes the man too.

4 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Fahdiga(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
DropsMic:
It's obvious say na Oyibo pepper type all the answers above.. How did i know? Well because i no see things like:

He's not the father of my child

I used to be a runs girl

I slept with my pastor etc
Exactly. This is not from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Hotzone(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Union bank, National Union of Road transport Workers or another union wont be much honored than a marriage that has thrived beyond every challenge.
Respect to those who keep their marriage beyond poverty and societal differences

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by iReddington: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
19."I have thoughts of suicide, but I can’t do that to my husband and kids."

"I was born with only one hand. I have rheumatoid arthritis in the one hand I have, and I know it’s spreading. I have osteoarthritis in my lower back and scoliosis to the point where I am most likely going to need spine surgery. I’m only 31 years old. I can’t do this for another 50+ years. I am in such bad pain now and it’s only going to get worse. I don’t want my husband to turn into a caregiver. I can’t envision not being able to take care of myself."

This is just overwhelming and quite sad, this person just can't catch a break!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by nedekid: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
bdchange:
One thing I am very certain of and I always tell any lady I am involved with is that my happiness comes first. So if I am happy and able to manage my worries while being single. It should even be better when I am Married else what the Bleep am I doing in it.
Hmm, when we were kids we all dreamed and planned to drive red lambos, ferarris even rolls hence the posters on our walls.
Now we are grown up we all drive Toyota, Hondas etc.
Do you understand?

8 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by TheGreatOne90: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
You must have pulled those stats from your ass.

4 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by SeriouslySense(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's still not a healthy marriage, for one person to continually give positivity and grace (caring energy) to the relationship, and the other person is not bothered, because that can eventually drain the person out, and eventually both parties become toxic or resentful.

Right because on the worse day or when a person is down, they need their partner to believe in he/her, even when they don't believe in themselves.

bjcole:

Marriage doesn't need two people to make it work, most successful marriages you see there happened because one individual decided to make it work and often it's the woman, sometimes the man too.

5 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by jericco1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
TBH marriage isn't easy. I have seen grown men cry because of perennial issues in their marriage

3 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Olamilekxy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
That 11 dey madd

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by PeaceNexus(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
I have realized that single people complain more about marriage than married people.

Most of the single guys I know complain about how women are oloshos and materialistic . These are rarely heard from married men

On the other hand, single ladies (some who cannot even pass for a good girlfriend) complain bitterly how men are "scum"

If you want to marry please go ahead, it's good to be married. You will be more focused in spending money on things that will add value to your your family.

11 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
That 19 though!
May God help us cry

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by stevups(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jonathan:
I think the most secret married people keep from eachother and the world revolves round INFIDELITY.
Infidelity is the major reason why marriages don't work and eventually crashes.

No man in his right sense can tolerate their wife cheating or imagine another man having sex with their wife.

No man usually also forgive that act.
You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Vireani79: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:

Show us the 90% of women who have good attitude and behavior
Una go just dey talk the impossible

2 Likes

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Donchieli: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
And the women with bad characters don't even marry at all

Iyaebe:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.