Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. (52299 Views)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Jonathan:
I think the most secret married people keep from eachother and the world revolves round INFIDELITY.
Infidelity is the major reason why marriages don't work and eventually crashes.

No man in his right sense can tolerate their wife cheating or imagine another man having sex with their wife.

No man usually also forgive that act.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT BRO
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Divoc19(f): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Be like na Davido do you this thing grin grin
Labadi69:

All this work wey una dey talk up and down. Na by force to marry? Anyone that looks at marriage like work is only marrying because of society.

Marriage is not compulsory in these modern days abeg. If you as a man wan nack, find okpo or all these Instagram girls of nowadays wey go nack you collect money. To cook, go restaurant or find better cook and pay am. To clean and wash clothes, get a maid and pay am well. You want kids, give one nice rich girl bele and voila, you can just stay at home and be resting well while she raises the child.

Marriage is not compulsory in the modern world abeg.
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Divoc19(f): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2021
This is the only way a marriage will last for ever. It's not all about dominance.
Up you sis wink
BestRicePlug28:
Marriage is not easy abeg, who wants to marry now, come let's marry make babies and grow old. Just mind your business let me mind mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by deltateam: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2021
bdchange:
One thing I am very certain of and I always tell any lady I am involved with is that my happiness comes first. So if I am happy and able to manage my worries while being single. It should even be better when I am Married else what the Bleep am I doing in it.

I hope you are not trying to avoid billing?
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2021
bdchange:
One thing I am very certain of and I always tell any lady I am involved with is that my happiness comes first. So if I am happy and able to manage my worries while being single. It should even be better when I am Married else what the Bleep am I doing in it.
Lol
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Lewisdinho(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Miss Iyaebe the Nairaland marriage counsellor
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by BestRicePlug28(f): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Divoc19:
This is the only way a marriage will last for ever. It's not all about dominance.
Up you sis wink

Yes o

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by UncleKoboko: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
IamAsiri:

You are not totally right though. A virgin raped will not be killed but rather, the rapist will be killed. For adulterers, both will die.
So what does this have with secrets, cheating and getting caught?

Use your brain nau
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by IamAsiri: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:

So what does this have with secrets, cheating and getting caught?

Use your brain nau

Just correcting your bible quote cos I went to read it up. By the way, do you think you are wiser than everyone you meet online? You can talk to people without castigating them or sounding aggressive.
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
That number 20 is pretty much where a lot of marriages are today.
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
You should be same age with my last born,I'll be turning 65 by December 14th.
Oshey sugar mummy undecided
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
killmods:
Oshey sugar mummy undecided
I think I know u, can you show me your face
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think I know u, can you show me your face
Lol.. me show face on Nairaland.. Lmao grin
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
killmods:

Lol.. me show face on Nairaland.. Lmao grin
Why are you all especially guys on this forum always hiding yourselves, why?
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by rainlover(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Number 4 is very common these days

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are you all especially guys on this forum always hiding yourselves, why?
Lol.. some people boyfriends go finally catch us and some girls fit use picture cast evil spell grin grin

But it's a faceless forum na. It's not Facebook or IG u know

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by bepositive11: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Good attitude and behavior can't keep a man that doesn't want to be kept. Statistics proves that 90% of women with good attitude and behavior ends up in a bad marriage.

You may want to change your attitude

Tbh, no one is innocent in a bad marriage -- both the man and woman are at fault

No man or woman in her right mind will ever tolerate a toxic partner in the first place, talkess of in a marriage

Toxic people attract each other

1 Like

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by bepositive11: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
bdchange:

Exactly
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by bjcole(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2021
bdchange:

If this is true why then some very and highly successful people can't make their marriage work the way they handle their businesses successfully? I will tell you the answer, which is because the success of the marriage doesn't lie with them. It is dependent on both parties. If you still don't get why it involve the two parties I will give you another point.

When I said work, i meant a marriage that has stayed test of time and still standing. We so so many couples of several years of marriage. It is hard work, and It always boil down to one individual saying no, I won't give up for the marriage. It takes two tangle in a marriage, but it takes one committed individual to make the marriage works. That person that won't give up in the face of of discouragement, disaffection and dissatisfaction.
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by bjcole(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2021
SeriouslySense:
It's still not a healthy marriage, for one person to continually give positivity and grace (caring energy) to the relationship, and the other person is not bothered, because that can eventually drain the person out, and eventually both parties become toxic or resentful.

Right because on the worse day or when a person is down, they need their partner to believe in he/her, even when they don't believe in themselves.

You are absolutely correct, however, not everyone would get it right in marriage. And that didn't means you have to still keep doing trials again to get it right. The day an individual decides to make his or her marriage works. He or she would go extra miles. It's not easy, it's sacrifice, but it worths it eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by bjcole(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Labadi69:

All this work wey una dey talk up and down. Na by force to marry? Anyone that looks at marriage like work is only marrying because of society.

Marriage is not compulsory in these modern days abeg. If you as a man wan nack, find okpo or all these Instagram girls of nowadays wey go nack you collect money. To cook, go restaurant or find better cook and pay am. To clean and wash clothes, get a maid and pay am well. You want kids, give one nice rich girl bele and voila, you can just stay at home and be resting well while she raises the child.

Marriage is not compulsory in the modern world abeg.

It's a personal choice. You can choose to live your life the way you want. God has given us the options. However, remember Hiv is real and still so potent in our society. My experience in the hospitals gives me.a reminder of so many regrets people that weren't lucky in their philandering attitude.
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
If the end is justified, then it's okay.

bjcole:

You are absolutely correct, however, not everyone would get it right in marriage. And that didn't means you have to still keep doing trials again to get it right. The day an individual decides to make his or her marriage works. He or she would go extra miles. It's not easy, it's sacrifice, but it worths it eventually.
Re: Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. by toujurs: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Goldie16:
It's number 11 for me grin
Am sure you were told to off your phone, during the flight, but but your itchy fingers won't let you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.