Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play (34279 Views)

Gunmen Free Inmates In Anambra After Bombing Police Division / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi / Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by Brimstone77: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
BKayy:
It has always been about Politics.
I hope now the Efulefus that blamed Biafra can hide their head in shame.

On the same hand, the senseless/myopic caretakers of IPOB organisation that like taking responsibility for what they know nothing about should also hide their heads in shame. It wouldn't have cost much for them to announce that they know nothing about the new development in UGM business before the major effects like the death of our beloved Akunyili's husband took place.

Once something is not from you, don't insinuate but call it out plainly because you don't know the ulterior motive of the person that instigated it.
ipob had on several occasions disassociated them selves from the activities of the unknown gun men,so what the heck are saying??

Tell me anywhere that ipob took responsible of unknown gun men attacks..

You lots will be talking like nippers.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Hallelujah!!!
Enemies will surely fail grin
Ok you are from Anambra State, then why do you call yourself AfonjaConehead, wouldn’t BiafraCornHead have been more appropriate?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by depure(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
You that posted this you are a suspect
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by asanausana91: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If DSS pick you up now, you will be crying like a little child
you are part of them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
[/b] ipob had on several occasions disassociated them selves from the activities of the unknown gun men,so what the heck are saying??

Tell me anywhere that ipob took responsible of unknown gun men attacks..

You lots will be talking like nippers.
Mention just one time ipob took responsibility for anything, other than chest beating on social media?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by AfonjaConehead: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ok you are from Anambra State, then why do you call yourself AfonjaConehead, wouldn’t BiafraCornHead been more appropriate? alumajiri,ayam not from Anambra state
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by Brimstone77: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Mention just one time ipob took responsibility for anything, other than chest beating on social media?
hello?

Are you talking to me?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by asanausana91: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

infact DSS will first arrest Peter Obi and Abaribe joining with you for sponsoring ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by WHITELIGHTER: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
If you don't know this fact at this stage of your life as a Nigerian, then you know nothing at all.... This govt is a terrorist sympathizer. They fund the bandits, Boko Haram, UGM and all forms of propaganda.... That's a fact

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Hallelujah!!!
Enemies will surely fail grin
After all the no election King Kong chest beating, Election has come & gone, no more ESN propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
hello?

Are you talking to me?
No I am talking to them, did I mention your name?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by lomprico(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
apc were behind it right from time na
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by anambraamaka: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
IT WAS OBVIOUSLY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by udemzyudex(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol sebi I talk am, make election finish you no go see them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
If you don't know this fact at this stage of your life as a Nigerian, then you know nothing at all.... This govt is a terrorist sympathizer. They fund the bandits, Boko Haram, UGM and all forms of propaganda.... That's a fact
Don’t mind them mumus, Just like the propaganda that President Buhari was dead & Jubril from Sudan was the person @ the helm of affairs in Aso Rock?

Just imagine a dead man apprehended my supreme leader, I denounce it with immediate authority, I have since resigned from ipob, how can a dead man apprehend a whole living idol like Ikenga Mazi Kanu, something is not right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by AfonjaConehead: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
After all the no election King Kong chest beating, Election has come & gone, no more ESN propaganda?
nothing concern me with Anambra.....my only concern and joy is that your evil APC was roundly kobokoed and bulalaed and defeated grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by Aboguede(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
All the commenters here are online hungry senseless enemies of good!

Meanwhile Obiano has beaten Peter obi three times grin so I hope pdp has learned their lessons shocked

2023 is will be the finish him

Intelligence can not be bought!

The days of madmen is over
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by mema900: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
post=107827488:
Months and days before the election Anambra State known as most peaceful state in Nigeria became like a war zone, violence in Anambra dominated media, even there was plan from the Presidency to declare state of emergency in Anambra, fears dominated minds in the great state, once is 6pm people will be rushing home, night life disappeared in our cities, on election day many eligible voters refused to come out and exercise their franchise, even during campaign rallies strong minds like me refused to be intimated by evil minds, we didn't allow those who wish us evil to have their way, we didn't succumb to their wishes, after the election the politically motivated unmen known gun grin grin has fizzle out.

Anambra state now is very peaceful.

They were never here....is all media hype
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
mema900:

They were never here....is all media hype
Ipobians & Media hype? Same thing they did last time in the 2019 General elections, last minute the criminals came out to exclaim that their demands had been met by pdp & people in the east could go out to vote without fear & intimidation?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by SKINDOGGY: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:
But OBIANO and anambrians knew it was impostors and government agents that were disturbing the peace

Is normal.. with acn .. and now Apc.. is part of Tinubu style of conquest... now introduce to Apc

Ndi Anambra or Anambra people
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by bluecircle470: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Unknown Gunmen was orchestrated by frustrated, bittered, failed , uselessss, good for nothing APC government, but their plans and strategies failed woefully in Anambra state.

Mumu talk.
No be una leaders orchestrate am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by KanoFirstSon: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don’t mind them. These Igbo guys talk carelessly online. That Pharmacist intern guy that was picked up by DSS for threatening Bubu’s life by paying a Russian sniper to delete the president is still wallowing in detention and begging pple to come bail him out. That should serve as a big lesson. But our chest beaters will never learn to be civil and use their senses,always inciting violence online.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:
But OBIANO and anambrians knew it was impostors and government agents that were disturbing the peace

Is normal.. with acn .. and now Apc.. is part of Tinubu style of conquest... now introduce to Apc
Sure because it was the APC that said no referendum no elections, or if Our General Secretary is not released unconditionally elections will never hold in Eastern Nigeria? Ipob bunch of cowards, Empty Barrel Noise Makers King Kong Chest Beaters?, if President Buhari comes to Imo State there will be war, The President visited Governor Hope Uzodinma they all went to hide?

It is true every otherNigerian tribe is afraid of us, that is why we are begging for referendum?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by Golan007: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
asanausana91:
Politicians are the worst thing in this country. Atiku is sponsoring Bandits in the North while Peter Obi is sponsoring ipob in the south. I can bet with anything that after the 2023 election bandits and ipob will disappear, especially if Atiku and his party of terrorists win.

You sabi something.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Unknown Gunmen was orchestrated by frustrated, bittered, failed , uselessss, good for nothing APC government, but their plans and strategies failed woefully in Anambra state.
What is in Anambra state?, after 30 years they just managed to build a cargo airport that Governor Obiano used for election propaganda? They even had to refund the Air Peace tickets they used for the propaganda?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by kingsceemark(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
Its only a FOOLISH person that will believe that IPOB are involved in the killings in IGBOLAND...

With the Slain DSS officer killed IN IMO State....IPOB was vindicated.

The Statement credited to IMO state Government which said that "UGM" are not IPOB. The same Government also said that "IPOB" didn't kill "GULAK". A video evidence by the said "Gulak" exposed people that wanted him DEAD, but zombies were mandated by their handlers to go to press with a narrative that IPOB killed Gulak. Imagine Nigerian Police concluding an investigation in less than 6hours claiming it was IPOB that killed Gulak....Thank God nobody bought that bullshyt.

Remember Anambra State??....The Governor said that "how can he be" in a meeting with people that sponsor insecurity in his state? The UGM in Anambra was politically motivated for a State of Emergency to be declared. The essence of that declaration which as made by a rabid IPOB hater "MALAMI"...was to enable "Andy Uba" become governor. The Governor "Obiano" even said that IPOB wasn't involved in the Death of Akinyuli's husband, but the zombies and the miscreants from the Southwastee...pushed a useless narrative to cause mayhem in Anambra state. They failed and IPOB won BIG!

The latest one was the useless narrative being pushed around that Nnamdi Kanu was begging "because some people" told Buhari Nonsense. Remember, Kanu's last Court apperance??...even the useless DSS officer couldn't cow him, this latest charade by Ohaneze was strictly for "OPTICS". They know they don't have a case, hence all the useless propaganda and malicious lies told to castigate IPOB.

Remember, when IGBO youths were shot for carrying Flags...Just Flags!!...and zombies cheered...but now these same miscreants are saying IGBOs are KILLING IGBOs as if IGBOland is OGBOMOSHO/IBADAN/MARADI etc..where human life is useless.

No matter the amount of Propaganda pushed by a Government filled with terrorist sympathizers...BIAFRA is A DONE DEAL...and no matter how hard they try, they will and can NEVER SUPPRESS the stance of IGBO people in this regard.. what we just need is a referendum...simple!!

Nwa Nne! Oil dey your head, the money your parents pays for your school fees no waste at all, I pity the south wasted Afonja people, Fulanis go use them for practice shooting very soon

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
[b]Its only a FOOLISH person that will believe that IPOB are involved in the killings in IGBOLAND...

With the Slain DSS officer killed IN IMO State....IPOB was vindicated.

The Statement credited to IMO state Government which said that "UGM" are not IPOB. The same Government also said that "IPOB" didn't kill "GULAK". A video evidence by the said "Gulak"

The latest one was the useless narrative being pushed around that Nnamdi Kanu was begging "because some people" told Buhari Nonsense. Remember, Kanu's last Court apperance??...even the useless DSS officer couldn't cow him, this latest charade by Ohaneze was strictly for "OPTICS". They know they don't have a case, hence all the useless propaganda and malicious lies told to castigate IPOB.

No matter the amount of Propaganda pushed by a Government filled with terrorist sympathizers...BIAFRA is A DONE DEAL...and no matter how hard they try, they will and can NEVER SUPPRESS the stance of IGBO people in this regard.. what we just need is a referendum...simple!!

It is true Ezeife, Elder statesman Amechi & your fellow Ezes went to beg President Buhari for Sunday Igboho? Ikenga Nnenna Kanu is the person suffering in solitary confinement with the DSS, so you are free to rant.

As long as Mazi is in captivity you have our permission to beat your pigeon chest. The Big Fish is in the net, that is all that matters, it is everything, when you want to slay the dragon, we go for the head.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
post=107827488:
Months and days before the election Anambra State known as most peaceful state in Nigeria became like a war zone, violence in Anambra dominated media, even there was plan from the Presidency to declare state of emergency in Anambra, fears dominated minds in the great state, once is 6pm people will be rushing home, night life disappeared in our cities, on election day many eligible voters refused to come out and exercise their franchise, even during campaign rallies strong minds like me refused to be intimated by evil minds, we didn't allow those who wish us evil to have their way, we didn't succumb to their wishes, after the election the politically motivated unmen known gun grin grin has fizzle out.

Anambra state now is very peaceful.

That is because Buhari did the right thing. If Buhari allowed rigging obviously Unknown men gun will start their wahala. Abi no so una dey do??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by ThatFairGuy: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
This boy/dunce just shot himself in the leg. How I wish DSS see this and trail u
madmohamed:
when I'm telling you people that UGM is DSS you think I'm stupid i did the investigation my self I know some of them and they confess to me but they don't know my mission

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by KanoFirstSon: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Sure because it was the APC that said no referendum no elections, or if Our General Secretary is not released unconditionally elections will never hold in Eastern Nigeria? Ipob bunch of cowards, Empty Barrel Noise Makers King Kong Chest Beaters?, if President Buhari comes to Imo State there will be war, The President visited Governor Hope Uzodinma they all went to hide?

It is true every otherNigerian tribe is afraid of us, that is why we are begging for referendum?

See the hilarious Imo cartoon na grin
Pls always show them this cartoon. Secession beggars

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Strikes Out Onnoghen / Peter Obi: The One Of PDP Is Over 70 Yrs; The Other One, We Don't Know His Age / Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.