Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her (1150 Views)

My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Gasapoto: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Some women mensuration lasts three days while some four days. It's always very challenging when the sexual urge is too much on the man especially a man that travelled or have not been around and his coming home concides with the wife being on her "period' prompting the man either forced to wait or engage in masturbation instead of to be unfaithful by looking outside to satisfy the urge. Also most times when feeling Hot is so much on you and you assume the period has just stopped and you start the work immediately, you may notice some traces of blood during the love making.

What is the the normal time wait for a man before meeting the mensurating or mensurated wife for love making.
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by MadamVanessa(f): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
What are you really mensurating?

Oh oh oh oh menstruation you mean?

Some Men would asked their wife to give them Mouth Action during that period while some men feel so disgusted when their wife is menstruating as such they do not want their wife to come close to them not untill they are done menstruating.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hm!
What if you now marry a woman that her circle lasts for 7 days? You'll commit one day.

Any man that can't wait should use condom. Simple!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Gasapoto: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
What are really mensurating?

Oh oh oh oh menstruation you mean?

Someone Men will asked their wife to give them Mouth Action during that period while some men feel so disgusted when their wife is menstruating as such they do not want their wife to come close to them not untill they are done menstruating.

Hahahaha, sorry I spelt it wrongly.
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by JasonTrend: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
As long as it stopped.
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Legalcriminal: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
So your dick still dey rise after seeing mensural blood. Nigga You’re a bandit

11 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Ifyjos(f): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
1 week
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Oizee(f): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Legalcriminal:
So your dick still dey rise after seeing mensural blood. Nigga You’re a bandit
lol, I can't just stop laughing
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Foodqueen(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
If u can't wait the time, shift the pad to one corner and Bleep the Bleep.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by debbydams(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Foodqueen:
grin grin,some men can bleep their wife with blood..smh angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Beremx(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mensuration is a math topic. If you are talking of menstruation then you should wait for the menstrual period to be over. It’s good to be patient though

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Hathor5(f): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Someone can't wait for a few days. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Uyi168: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Foodqueen:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Polynek(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Use CD if u can't hold urself
Simple
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by crackhaus: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's the mensurated and mensuration for me... grin

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by zangodangolo: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
I think from three days. Ask your wife, then wait or you marurbate to relieve yourself
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by NoToPile: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
So the 3-7 days you will wait once in a month is a big issue.

If she now has a baby nko what will happen when you have to wait for her to heal.

Self control is very key in all aspects of life(sex included)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Ulunne777(f): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
You've made me remember mensuration i n maths back in Junior class 1.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
So mensuration is a maths topic? I can't believe I have zero memory of doing it at school. Goes to show how much I detest mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by oluwaseyi0: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
My d**k automatically find a way not to rise during this period, I don't know how but I mostly don't feel urge during this period

We have an app to check when it's coming so we have last sex a day or two before the start date then see you a day or two after it end

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by cooooooks(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2021
The ladies I've come across are even more "in the mood" during this period.

Make I off mic.
Re: How Long Can A Husband Waited For Mensurated Wife Before Making Love With Her by cooooooks(m): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Some women want to get busy during this time.
debbydams:
grin grin,some men can bleep their wife with blood..smh angry

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian Would You Allow Your Wife Turn And Practice Islam / If U Are 35year Old And U Don't Have Plan For Life,read This. / Grounds For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.