Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) (43612 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by jpmoriarti(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
What are the students doing to be able to afford Range Rover? No one is asking that question. angry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Moony45: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Sheriman:
SARS is only dealing with you guys in the South they are no where to be found in the North. I repeat no where to be found!!!
We know how the system works. Government of the North!

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2021
This sh1t is the one good thing that Unknown Gunmen have done in the East..

That am grateful for..

These 1DIOTs no longer have the guts to oppress their victims in the South East.. angry

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Sheriman:
SARS is only dealing with you guys in the South they are no where to be found in the North. I repeat no where to be found!!!
That was why the North was in support of them?

Because they are safe from their atrocities.. sad

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

A video showing some young men being harassed by the men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Ugbiyoko, Benin city, Egor local government area of Edo state has surfaced online.

The SARS officials were said to have "obtained" the boy of his phone and range rover car and drove it off to an unknown destination.

The video shows the boy and his friends agitating against the officials as they ask why they took off his possessions with no reason at all as nothing incriminating was found on him.

The victim as being identified to be a student of the University of Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLH6LoSF3w

https:///sars-officials-harass-uniben-students-for-driving-range-rover-video/

Theraregem1, isn't it news like this that is supposed to be bothering u? Why is it that things like this don't bother u but only how osinbajo is going to be president?

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Depressed101:
Good for them, kidnappers
learn to read it helps a lot.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Yankee101: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Perpetuating cycles of poverty

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by CocoaOla: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
What are the students doing to be able to afford Range Rover? No one is asking that question. angry
what if the ordinary ride nah him family property or a student can not work

7 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Samykush: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2021
that is called "abowonle"
Moony45:
Dont mean to bad mouth but what the hell does he do to buy a RANGE ROVER?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Agricmoney(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
once u wear top and nice shoe , u don become suspect o

Anyway, Agriculture is life

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by snoopanddre(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Depressed101:
are you sure you understand my post?
The person no understand

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Selfmotivated: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Nigeria police is one of the most useless force in the world, very unprofessional and insensitive. Corrupt and animalistic. How is it crime to ride a nice car, own an expensive phone and live a flamboyant lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by toujurs: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Most Benin boys are criminals, yahoo charmers while Most of their women are ashawo. It's s big shame and a sad thing.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by dontai(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Mandela89:
Nothing to show they were SARS personnel, nothing like SARS in the police force anymore but some other tactical team
sure, can't you see how tactical they are?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by ugotaya: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2021
NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bowl Bit Her When She Sat On The Toilet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvuiVvv7hPo
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by dontai(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Moony45:
Dont mean to bad mouth but what the hell does he do to buy a RANGE ROVER?
what the hell do you do to buy mtn data?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by tillaman(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2021
seanwilliam:
bro sars still Dey o. Infact dem don start stop and searching now. If you go Alakia, ojo, apata, mokola dem still Dey operate o
yes man I was going to Jericho Naso I see them for Mokola I just open mouth I Been think say na play play o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by TheGift: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Which SARS again? The one that is dead and buried according to the IG?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by franchasng: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Yoruba youths and Niger Delta youths (especially Edo and Delta youths) should continue sleeping.

SARS has been completely wiped in Southeast, let them try the nonsense in SE again and see how the youths will respond.

The so called SARS aren't there to fight violent crimes they were created for, but focused on intimidating youths who they presume to be internet fraudsters. Tell me what is the job of EFCC if SARS are now the ones running after presumed internet fraudsters? What professional training do they have to actually combat and nab real sophisticated internet fraudsters? Do they think they can combat internet fraud with their useless AK47 assault rifles?

Nigeria need a deadly nationwide youth revolution that will consume top political office holders for things to start working in Nigeria to an extent, if not no headway

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2021
DaInferno:
SaRS still dey

grin
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by barragan: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2021
What do you people gain from falsehood? Fake news will be end of this country.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Richvibes1997: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2021
InvestorRicky:
I really don't know why this people sees every rich looking guys as a fraudster. This are the real criminals in Nigerian society.
that's how the mumu user iyaebe called me a fraudstar because I told her I trade crypto

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Lisaint(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Men of the NPF are back to checking phone oooo
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Richvibes1997: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
shut up cowish idiot
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Bigchristo: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

A video showing some young men being harassed by the men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Ugbiyoko, Benin city, Egor local government area of Edo state has surfaced online.

The SARS officials were said to have "obtained" the boy of his phone and range rover car and drove it off to an unknown destination.

The video shows the boy and his friends agitating against the officials as they ask why they took off his possessions with no reason at all as nothing incriminating was found on him.

The victim as being identified to be a student of the University of Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLH6LoSF3w

https:///sars-officials-harass-uniben-students-for-driving-range-rover-video/
It’s nothing new police has been harassing & extorting people, the one that shock me most they’ve resumed activities of going to burst people’s house, yesterday in Sapele road area they raid a house pack all the occupants and also stage road block on the street to pick any young guy walking through the area of their operations this things are happening yet the NPF and the government kept mute by the time protest erupt they will call us hoodlums and find a way to crackdown on protesters
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by juniior(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
E be like say the one way we do never Taya Dem. They want endsars version 2.0. This time them no go see where to hide.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Valuc: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2021
I know sey dis people don eat so deep into the govt and politicians to allow Dem die down easily... I knew it that day wen someone said Sars are still out there but the police debunked it and say sar has gone and gone for good... I knew it was all divestion lie ... To divert the people from thinking its true..
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by snoopz: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2021
They're back...
Be careful

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Lol.. police dey hustle December money.. abeg make una sorry for thier family. Na only say some no sabi beg politely. I thought SARS was already scrapped btw shocked
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by BABANGBALI: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2021
End SARS part 2 loading
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by 989900: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:

The same thing your average civil servant earning ₦160,000 does, but is able to afford properties worth ₦160m or more.

The same thing your average politician on less than ₦1m does, but is able to afford properties worth billions of Naira.

Now, the 2 above are not randomly profiled, tried, judged and executed on the spot, even though they steal from the same hands that feed them -- which is many times worse than your average "yahoo boy".

Plot twist: the same SARS, SWAT, EFCC, ICPC and whatever C officials that go after these young boys are not in it to "protect and to serve", rather, they are in it to get bribed by them yahoo boys, actually, some of them are on the payroll of the same boys!

They are actually worse, because, they kill and maim those boys that don't comply greasing their palm.

I know I don't need to remind you that this same boys are a product of examples of corruption set by their elders and a total sum of a decayed dilapidated system that offers very little opportunities of livelihood.

Crime does not pay, Yahoo or Hotmail, but you can't be taking fake paracetamol for cancer -- you go after the root.

The result of our (the governors and the governed) laughable approach to matters are the menaces that now plague us: fraudsters, bandits/terrorists, kidnappers, armed robbers, etc., of the lot, fraudsters are the least menacing -- as depressing and dangerous as it is, I'd rather have fraudsters in the country than kidnappers, armed robbers, terrorists, etc.

This is the sorry country we have all collectively created. #shame

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.