Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature (671 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan / The Monstrous Evilness Of The British Empire In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature by Elbinawi: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Davido: The Mostrous Evilness of Human Nature

The overwhelming majority of those that donated the N200 million to the Nigerian Singer @davido can not donate what they donated to an Orphanage.

Davido is already rich and he is from a rich family. He does not need those millions to celebrate his 29th Birthday today while our Orphanage need those millions.

Some 5 Nigerian Footballers donated one million Naira each. Those Footballers can not donate one million Naira to an Orphanage.

This underlined the truthfulness of a verse in the Holy Quran that the soul only hasten towards evil except those that experience the Mercy of God. With my memory loss I can not give the exact location of this verse in the Quran but I am certain I read it multiple times from the Quran.

The Seal of all Prophets and Messengers of God, Muhammad al-Mustapha (sa), famously stated that "Fighting against the evil yearnings of the soul is the greatest Jihad"

Davido, the Singer, that donated N200 million to Orphanage is far better than those that donated those millions to him to mark his Birthday. God reward him abundantly!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Elbinawi:

The overwhelming majority of those that donated the N200 million to the Nigerian Singer @davido can not donate what they donated to an Orphanage.

Davido is already rich and he is from a rich family. He does not need those millions to celebrate his 29th Birthday today while our Orphanage need those millions.

Some 5 Nigerian Footballers donated one million Naira each. Those Footballers can not donate one million Naira to an Orphanage.

This underlined the truthfulness of a verse in the Holy Quran that the soul only hasten towards evil except those that experience the Mercy of God. With my memory loss I can not give the exact location of this verse in the Quran but I am certain I read it multiple times from the Quran.

The Seal of all Prophets and Messengers of God, Muhammad al-Mustapha (sa), famously stated that "Fighting against the evil yearnings of the soul is the greatest Jihad"

Davido, the Singer, that donated N200 million to Orphanage is far better than those that donated those millions to him to mark his Birthday. God reward him abundantly!

#ElbinawiTweets

I’m sure if the stars know their money would be used judiciously, they would have been donating to the orphanages. I would have said more but this is the internet where every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to read bad news about Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature by naptu2: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Assumptions not based on facts.

Odion Ighalo spent one million pounds to build an orphanage https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8137565/ighalo-orphanage-man-utd-nigeria/

Obafemi Martins sponsored a scholarship programme worth millions of naira for the Asisat Oshoala Foundation. https://thenationonlineng.net/martins-donates-scholarships-worth-millions-dollars-oshoala-foundation/amp/

Of course there's the Asisat Oshoala Foundation which has spent millions on feeding the poor during Ramadan, sinking a borehole to provide water for a community that was in need, procuring wheelchairs for people that need them, training young girls who want to be footballers and providing scholarships for students.

There are many similar examples (remember the Kanu Heart Foundation?). You can't just assume that you know what those people would do if they knew that the money would go to orphanages.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature by NwaNimo1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Foolish people everywhere....

[img]https://c./tMSTP8VYNCYAAAAC/everything-is-a-ritual-woke.gif[/img]
Re: Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature by helinues: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Those are the set of people using others wrist watch to check their time
Re: Those That Donated To Davido & The Mostrous Evilness Of Human Nature by Danjikanbauchi: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Elbinawi:

#ElbinawiTweets
Mallam they have been donating millions to help themselves.

Southern Christians are not like us here check this December they will spend millions for their poor ones. Giving to Davido is nothing they are used to Charity and that keeps them ahead of us.

How many of our atajirai have donated generously, la-la that begs for donations last time even one Naira he didn't give anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Trail Viral Videos From Tinubu's Oyo Visit / Rise In Ritualism; The Consequences Of EndSARS Caimpaign / Asari: Let Us Be Happy Of What Is Happening. IPOB Autopilot Fighting IPOB DOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.