Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) (27382 Views)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by Volcano12(f): 4:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
What's the purpose of forcefully vaccinating people against an infection they might still contract despite being vaccinated. I think there's more to this mandatory vaccinations. Maybe money realized from the sale of vaccines. Why forcing people to get vaccinated when some of those that have been vaccinated are already dead or are infected with Covid 19.
Hahahahaha u are funny.Covid19 has reduced in the US because many took, are taking,including the booster shot of the vaccines.Took mine since February.
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by franugo(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Bellerophon:

Your ancestral insanity you are quick to flaunt as you continue to scour the web for stories that pontificates your sordid narrative! I right after all and science was!

I've always known from the beginning that righteousness and his/her various monikers are nuisances on NL, probably created with the aim of NL popularity in mind.
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by franugo(m): 6:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Then why prevent people who doesn't wear seatbelts from entering public places when everyone including those who wear it will still die at end of the day

See how you're twisting the analogy....I hope you're aware that in plenty countries, wearing seatbelt is mandatory? If an accident were to happen, wearing a seatbelt might even be detrimental in some cases, as seen in Paul Walker's death, but it's helpfulness has been proven to outweigh the detriments. Its kinda the same with the vaccine.
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
authority2006:

You are uncouth.

And the "the big pharmacies" are the ones making it compulsory for the citizens to take it or the compelled citizens are the ones paying the "big pharmacies"?
I mean that in all your wisdom, tell me connection and interaction between the "big pharmacies" selling the vaccines to the governments and the citizens taking the vaccines?
It is obvious that you lack comprehension skill. Didn't you see where I said that it might be a collabo between the big pharmacies and government. I know you are paid to twist my posts but karma is coming
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2021
You have no real cure but want people to be vaccinated , bleep them and their vaccine angry
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by 8BitGee(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
This guy is a doomsday preacher, he is on a mission to brainwash some unfortunate people into antisocial, ultra right lunacy. This is how QAnon and those other conspiracies troubling the world started - Anti-vax, anti-environment, xenophobia, anti-science, etc.

@Seun, we'd better watch him.
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by lexyclasy: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hanibbal:

Go and help your mum in kitchen. She needs you to prepare dinner.
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by lexyclasy: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hanibbal:

Go and help your mum in kitchen. She needs you to prepare dinner.
Is that all you can say Jesus is coming repent.
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by Hanibbal(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexyclasy:
Is that all you can say Jesus is coming repent.

Yes he is. I am a firm believer but that man does not understand Bible. He does not have the revelation of God.
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by hfaith: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
But leave him alone. Sir, you do not know why he is preaching the message. At least, he is touching some. It is well.

quote author=Bellerophon post=107838889]

Your ancestral insanity you are quick to flaunt as you continue to scour the web for stories that pontificates your sordid narrative! I imagine how you do it? What is the search word ‘horrible things around the world today, catastrophes happening currently?” .I am vastly read and very abreast with current affairs and wonder why major news outlets around the world do not headline the tragic news embedded in your posts given their severity to our chances of survival or continuity as a race, the human race. One will wonder why the harbinger media of your sordid news are facetious media organizations like the Sun UK, Metro UK, Evening Standards to quote a few unserious news papers with little journalistic acclaim!

Kyle Rittenhouse, Belarus, Migration Crisis in Europe, Vaccine inequality, Culture wars and political correctness, the rise of ultra nationalism, Sino- Russian belligerence and attempt at disrupting the rules based international system, Space race, Commercialization of space travel and shuttle, Global warming and Environmental degradation, American Crumbling public infrastructure and the partisan battle for the soul of American, Radicalization of Society along partisan lines... to name a few, these are international headlines worthy of mentioning and reading! One thing I have come to notice and observe from my religious use of the app is, the high percentage of its members are very undereducated or minimally educated and even where education is formally complete there is a disconnect between what is certified to be known and what it is actually known! How you get likes for this absurdity and people actually believe this random Insignificant happenings are biblical parables or omens beats my knowing! How imbecilic and very annoying.

You are very intellectually shallow and mostly undeserving of the attention I dedicate to calling you out! Hypocrisy married with stupidity under the cloak of religious piety as you represent is very nauseating to enlightened minds! You are a fool my brother, there are a lot around the world happening than your stupid doomsday news, why don’t you tell the stupid gullible followers you have here about the technological achievements and novelty of the ingenuity helicopter NASA successfully flew on Martian surface this year, the first interplanetary flight ever recorded! Science continues to demystify religion as technology gains and advances but you will not bring this to the attention of your foolish flock! The status quo must be maintained in order that you remain relevant, the laity must remain stupid or else they see beyond your shallowness! Like the Catholic Church that challenged Copernicus and burnt Galileo, you malign science as mans revolution against God’s will! Heliocentric cosmology is glade because the Bible says the earth is flat, centuries after here you are enjoying the same benefit of science typing through the internet, the same one that now correctly defines the earth as spherical, Galileo was right after all and science was! [/quote]
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by authority2006(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is obvious that you lack comprehension skill. Didn't you see where I said that it might be a collabo between the big pharmacies and government. I know you are paid to twist my posts but karma is coming

Now, how does that take money out of your pocket when you are told to get vaccinated free of charge? The money aspect doesn't concern you if you are not being asked to pay.
BTW: not only karma but also kamar
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by authority2006(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2021
maestro299:
You might not be paying but someone else is.

So? How's that your concern or business?
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by bepositive11: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
What's the purpose of forcefully vaccinating people against an infection they might still contract despite being vaccinated. I think there's more to this mandatory vaccinations. Maybe money realized from the sale of vaccines. Why forcing people to get vaccinated when some of those that have been vaccinated are already dead or are infected with Covid 19.

Death rates are much lower among the vaccinated

If vaccines didn't exist, can you image where we would've been today? How many more lives would've been lost?
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
dvkot:
obviously you discover you have been wrong all this while and you have nothing else to say wink
so i should ague with u till 12pm..oga i dey go work in d morning .and in my place of work without vacine no salary..i nor dey jobless like u
Re: EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) by Ishitinyourlife: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Another dumb Chosen member. You have been living in the end times for 2000 years. Yet your delusional ass thinks it's your time the end will come. What a clown.

you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Bentley Resigns As Alabama Governor Over Illicit Affair With Female Aide / Huge Explosion Hits Bogoso, Ghana. Scores Feared Dead / Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.