Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates (33467 Views)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by blacknoir: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:
I sight goro from mortal Kombat
U ba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Pharaohny: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
filleSouriante:
A

For Africa grin angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by eeetuk(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
"A Nigerian model and beauty queen, Favour Umeike who fought for university admission has rolled out the red carpet in celebration as she finally graduates. "

Favour Umeike graduation from college is a good for two reasons. First, it will inspire younger generation---especially women to follow her foot step to get education. And second, studies show that when women graduate from college, their children are likely to go to school and graduate as well. Educating Nigerian women is significance if Nigeria is ready to build economy that works for everybody.

But one personal note to make here: I think Favour Umeike is too fat to be a model. She needs to loose weigh to remain a model. Just saying!
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by mediclife1987(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
bloomstories:
Nigerian model, Favour who fought for admission for 6 years rolls out red carpet as she graduates

A Nigerian model and beauty queen, Favour Umeike who fought for university admission has rolled out the red carpet in celebration as she finally graduates.

Queen Favour Umeike who is the reigning Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria graduated from Biology department of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt Rivers State.

The gender advocate who could not hide her joy took to the social media to express gratitude to God for an academic journey that ended successfully.

She wrote, "Certified Graduate��
"B.Sc.Ed Biology bagged☑☑☑
"2nd graduate of Benjamin's family�‍�‍�
"All thanks to God�
"Dad and mum, I'm forever grateful�
"6 yrs of Admission Fight + 4 yrs of His grace in school= 10yrs product of greatness���"

She has since flooded her social media pages with pictures of her and friends engage in celebration galore after her final exams.

She is expected to participate in the mandatory one year national youth service.

Recall that thousands of admission seekers have in recent times been frustrated with unfavourable policies of government in education sector, making it difficult for such candidates to secure admission immediately after their secondary education.

Apart from multiple tests they are subjected to after JAMB, the issue of region remains a determinant factor before students are offered admission to the higher institution.

With the recent introduction of National Identity Number, NIN as a compulsory requirement for admission seekers who wish to sit for JAMB exams, there are speculations that many, especially in the rural communities will be schemed out, a development that may truncate their dreams.

Source:
https://www.statepress.ng/2021/11/nigerian-model-favour-who-fought-for.html

It's the dark girl wey bend yansh for the 3rd picture for me.

She go sabi serve that atarodo hot-hot from the back... smiley
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Impregnablefolk: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hanty abeg do make u park ur load go luk 4 school wey u go teach Biology. Na Uni of Edu na him u graduate O. We no wan hia say one tin do one tin O!
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Drella(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
maureensylvia:

My mom is on nairaland
I feel awkward when she reads them

Oh mehn! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by smartasuen(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm wondering who invented the 'display of yansh before camera' style of posing for photo capturing?
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Goddard(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
She probably began seeking admission in the department of Medicine in UNIPORT. When she couldn't get, she tried pharmacy, nursing, biochemistry, microbiology before she finally settled in B.Ed Biology.
Congrats!
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Congrats to her! That's all I have to say
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by ugotaya: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2021
DINO MELAYE PARTICIPATES IN PAMPERS WEARING COMPETITION FOR FATHERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBT0K695ITI
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Loreettaa: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Perfume oil, shoes, wigs, turkey wears,... E no pass that one.
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by DesignAssasin(m): 12:22am On Nov 22, 2021
I swear, you no well fah grin cheesy cheesy, I had to go back and recheck the sir goro from the mortal combat.
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Bamzyriches451: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Low budget model �
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by Valuc: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Fine babe... Most of us for here... Our girlfriend no go school.. no learn trade.. no get hand work.. no get career...still no gree work .... See you see liability
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by visijo(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Differentiate:

Na only God go help us. And no be we chop fruit . na small we chop grin
na small we chop o grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by MisterKennedy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
maureensylvia:
Chai
Good evening Maureen
It's been a while
How've you been dear
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by maureensylvia(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good evening Maureen
It's been a while
How've you been dear

I'm fine cheesy
Hope you're good smiley
Re: Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates by MisterKennedy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
maureensylvia:

I'm fine cheesy
Hope you're good smiley

Yes sweetie, I'm good. I miss you so much

Your pic is so lovely and adorable. You look so hot and beautiful. Everything about you is so sweet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Rocks Agbada, Poses With 9ice / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party / Comedian Nedu Brazil Acquires Range Rover Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.