Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. (283 Views)

What Business Do You Think I Can Do With 500-600k / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Paycentre is licensed by CBN.
It is an agency banking provider platform with competitive rates.
You can monitor transactions via both app and web.
Instant settlement. You get value for your transactions immediately.

You can choose the Mpos or the Big POS.
Mpos: N8,500
Big POS: N25,000

We will deliver to you wherever you are.
Send a PM or whatsapp 09064236480

Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by evioke(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Do you know the pros and cons of the business because I am I want to start the business
Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
evioke:
Do you know the pros and cons of the business because I am I want to start the business

Pros: Very profitable. Just have a good location with good human traffic.

Cons: You need to be smart or have a smart person there to avoid hoodlums who would want to outsmart you.

1 Like

Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 5:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by evioke(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2021
FredasMumAndI:
It is pay on delivery?
Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
evioke:

It is pay on delivery?
No please. You fill a form and make payment before you are profile.
Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by evioke(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2021
FredasMumAndI:
No please. You fill a form and make payment before you are profile.
No I can't do just like that it's pay on delivery

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Allow A Third Person In Your Home / See How I Was Sent Home After After Having My Baby In Usa. Must Watch! / Life Is Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.