Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Was Shot!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Shot!!! (418 Views)

Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / I Was Shot For Refusing To Deny Christ- Habila Adamu / Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shot!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello guys,

So today I had a dream where I met two of my old seniors in secondary school, we were walking by the road side,I could remember they were both asking me some questions like (my uni,age now etc).

something then happen I don't really remember much again but I know I saw a car that drove near us by the road side and suddenly a man came out and shoot us all..
PLEASE DID ANYBODY KNOWS THE MEANING TO THIS DREAM PLEASE AM DOWN!!!!
Re: I Was Shot!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
please note that I have dreams of seeing my secondary mates almost every day
Re: I Was Shot!!! by Truvelisback(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
The dream could mean that someone has hurt u or ur feelings.
Re: I Was Shot!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good day Sir,

Do not be afraid, your dreams have absolutely no bearing on reality.

1.Do you watch movies with DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS?

2.Did you respect these dudes back in school, or were they bullies?

3.Were you sleeping in a cold room that night? NIGHTMARES ARE MOSTLY TRIGGERED BY COLD TEMPERATURE!!!

4.You into GTA? (GRAND THEFT AUTO, THE VIDEO GAME)
Re: I Was Shot!!! by haddeylium(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
The Simple truth is that they 'means nothing'
I think your brain processes leftover impressions and sensations from your day and what you see is a jumble of mental and emotional debris.
But if you take it up with your religious leaders, they give it meaning as each of them deemed fit. cheesy
Re: I Was Shot!!! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
haddeylium:

The Simple truth is that they 'means nothing'
I think your brain processes leftover impressions and sensations from your day and what you see is a jumble of mental and emotional debris.
But if you take it up with your religious leaders, they give it meaning as each of them deemed fit. cheesy
You mean religious leaders as Joseph and Daniel in the Bible, right?

That's what happens when you claim to be Christian yet refuse to accept the Lordship of Jesus and believe He's just an angel.
Re: I Was Shot!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You mean religious leaders as Joseph and Daniel in the Bible, right?

That's what happens when you claim to be Christian yet refuse to accept the Lordship of Jesus and believe He's just an angel.

Ogbeni get out of my thread, b4 you start to mention people you don't know
#fool
Re: I Was Shot!!! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

#fool
I know who I mentioned or are you also haddeylium?

By the way, I don't see why the anger, or doesn't my comment justify your thread?
Re: I Was Shot!!! by Adamgeneral12: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

#fool
I can see that you really want to know the meaning of your dream

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Purpose In The World / Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! / What Is D Most Foolish Or Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.