Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. (365 Views)

“i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks / How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) / Post NYSC Anxiety - Whats Next After NYSC, POS Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Paycentre is licensed by CBN.
It is an agency banking provider platform with competitive rates.
You can monitor transactions via both app and web.
Instant settlement. You get value for your transactions immediately.

You can choose the Mpos or the Big POS.
Mpos: N8,500
Big POS: N25,000

We will deliver to you wherever you are.
Send a PM or whatsapp 09064236480

Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by aysnoopy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
aysnoopy:
I'm interested
Hi, I have sent you a PM.
Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? I Can Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 5:06am On Nov 23, 2021
We will deliver to you wherever you are.
Send a PM or whatsapp 09064236480

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If You Plank Every Day For 1 Minute / Apply For Ocean Change Makers Challenge 2022, CANADA FULLY- FUNDED / How To Make Extra Income Online As A Youth Corper Even As A Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.