Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? (430 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
So I have been wondering if the mark of rejection is actually a reality or a mere superstition.

A lot of people come out to tell strange stories of how they get victimised in most situation in their lives. They’re made the center of attention whenever something goes wrong around them. Little things that others usually get away with, they get crucified for it, it’s as if there’s an entity always on their matter, often poisoning people’s mind against them, including people they meet for the first time. For these, it’s always a case of “I don’t like that guy” talks behind their backs, even when they have done nothing wrong.

Even when they are the smartest in the room, people usually don’t seem to appreciate their contributions so much, always looking for excuses to hate or conspire against them. They apply for jobs but are often rejected more than they get accepted. They find it hard to get along with others even when they invest so much in cultivating interpersonal relationship and training, they still ended up sad and alone in relationships over trivial mistakes.

Therefore, I’m strongly led to believe that some of these cases are beyond the physical, what do you guys think, is there such a thing as curse of rejection or can the devil place a mark of rejection on people? Do you experience or ever witnessed such an example?

1 Like

Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by chatinent: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm here to learn.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Adamgeneral12: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes.
Is a mark put on human body either in the dream, directly, through sex and food.
U know what? People are complaining about my writing skill a lot, because of this, I won't like to explain what listed above.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Yes.
Is a mark put on human body either in the dream, directly, through sex and food.
U know what? People are complaining about my writing skill a lot, because of this, I won't like to explain what listed above.

Hmmm
This is quite expository, pls go ahead and enlighten us the more. I’m sure your critics will have a thing or two to learn too and will excuse you this time. I’m a writer too, so I enjoy consuming informational content, please share your lessons.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Niflheim(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
EXAMPLE 1: I know a guy in Surulere who once claimed that he does not know why people are always fighting him.

This is a guy who loves to sleep with ASHAWO and not pay.

This is a guy that will have an agreement with you and break the agreement later.

This is a guy that used to employ people without paying.

This is a guy that when rich people try to help him, he will say, "TO HELL WITH HIM, TOMORROW LET HIM NOT SAY HE MADE ME RICH"

2 Likes

Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Niflheim(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
I know of ladies who claim that wizard is trying to spoil their relationship, but when you look closely, you will discover that.............

1.Their last boyfriend believes that if you cannot afford meat in the supermarket, look for a rat in the gutter.

2.Their former boyfriends believe that ogogoro mixed with indian hemp is medicinal.

3.Their boyfriends work as "babalawo apprentice".

4.Their boyfriends believe that "stained woman pant dey spoil juju"

How can a woman's relationship work in these conditions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Superstition! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by haddeylium(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
YES!
It's one of the tools your religious leaders invented to milk their sheep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Truvelisback(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes. This mark or spirit makes people to hate u for no reason, not like to associate with u, not willing or like to help u even when they have it. Seeing u alone infuriates them. It's a very bad mark or spirit.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Niflheim:
EXAMPLE 1: I know a guy in Surulere who once claimed that he does not know why people are always fighting him.

This is a guy who loves to sleep with ASHAWO and not pay.

This is a guy that will have an agreement with you and break the agreement later.

This is a guy that used to employ people without paying.

This is a guy that when rich people try to help him, he will say, "TO HELL WITH HIM, TOMORROW LET HIM NOT SAY HE MADE ME RICH"

I get your point bro, that’s self inflicted, it’s definitely a part of it.
However, I know some well-behaved families who experience such nature, is it a mere coincidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Yes. This mark or spirit makes people to hate u for no reason, not like to associate with u, not willing or like to help u even when they have it. Seeing u alone infuriates them. It's a very bad mark or spirit.

Hmmm…
How did you come to the knowledge of this bro?
Who’s responsible for this and why?
Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Truvelisback(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
artimisfowler:

Hmmm…
How did you come to the knowledge of this bro?
Who’s responsible for this and why?
I got to know From people who have suffered it and from personal spiritual revelations too. There could be many reasons for that. It could be from someone, a curse from someone, consequence from wrong fetish practice etc.
Re: Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
I got to know From people who have suffered it and from personal spiritual revelations too. There could be many reasons for that. It could be from someone, a curse from someone, consequence from wrong fetish practice etc.

Woaw

(1) (Reply)

Promise And Fail Can Lead To Death / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 97. / "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba Based Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.