Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) (28853 Views)

5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! / I Want A Right Answer:is This Blog Or Website / Kindly Help With The Right Answer And Detailed Explanation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:24am On Nov 22, 2021
The speed I use run out of this thread is amazing, Na later I jejely enter back to comment. Maths ain't a calling.
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by KensonAbule(m): 3:47am On Nov 22, 2021
B. 2
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by Heskaylarry(m): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2021
A..0
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by Heskaylarry(m): 5:43am On Nov 22, 2021
D. 1
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by Komo4dmoney: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Any number raise to power zero is 1, therefore 5°+3°/2° = 1+1/1
= 2/1
Answer: 2
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by ericmor: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Chummynoni:
Answer is all of the above, it just depends on who is solvingcheesy. Some questions need to be asked from some mathematicians. Why would 5^0 be 1?. What changes the 5 to 1?. Why not 5 instead? It is like 5 raise to nothing then it should be 5.Or am I the only one thinking this way?cheesy

Note: nobody should abuse me o, I made 4.25 on a scale of 5.00 in economics, and you know Baba must definitely be a guru in calculus and statistics. Even tho I followed the rule, but this shit still confuse me as Buhari till nowcheesy

Since they brought the idea then we must follow their rules. Since they said anything ^0 is 1 then u must accept it solving their question outside that, then u can do it as u like
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by ericmor: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Y'all and this mindset though. That you don't apply specific areas of mathematics in your domain today does not mean there aren't others who do. Secondary school mathematics ain't domain specific. It aims to teach the basics/roots. People move on with whichever subject area that applies to thier chosen domains.

An accountant calculating inventory turn over at the end of a financial period wouldn't tell you that the maths he learned in school was a waste. A Computer programmer using the moving target search (MTS) algorithm to power the ghosts running after Pac-Man in the famous Pac-Man game wouldn't look at the question above and call it bullshit. You look at the perfectly constructed bridges in Lagos and you think it was pure arts at work?

Mathematics is at the core of physical and management sciences. Please, don't give the upcoming generation any contrary impression cause of your specific situation. That will be many steps backwards.

Mathematics sharpening the brain also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by dalass(f): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Timekeeper:
What Is The Right Answer Guys?

D . 1
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by philiancoop(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
chatinent:
5⁰ + 3⁰/ 2⁰
= (1 + 1)/1
=2.

The POwer Law.

Well, I am available for research writing services, plus its analysis that will pass Turnitin.

I don add bracket for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by Timekeeper: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2021
dalass:

D . 1

Go back and apply for refund in your school.... From sec to tertiary
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by Oladeleenoch: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by Oladeleenoch: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Anything raise to power 0 is 1
Answer is 2/1=2
Re: What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) by emekafelix1: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2021
i dont know i hate my mathematics teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011/2012 Unilorin Remedial Application / Chinaza Asiegbu Accepted Into 8 Ivy League Schools In US. Photos / Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.