Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! (2022 Views)

What Is The Right Answer? (Photo) / 10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students / This Simple Mind Trick Ensures You Never Get Disappointed Ever Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Kingsleyebere(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Prove how intelligent and clever you are! Anyone at all who gives me the right answer to why the plates looked upside down at first will get a 5k giveaway from me! As you're answering correctly,u drop your account details!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Kingsasian(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2022
They were looking flipped upside-down at first because it's how we tend to view life issues at the initial stage.

7 Likes

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by luemz(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
Prove how intelligent and clever you are! Anyone at all who gives me the right answer to why the plates looked upside down at first will get a 5k giveaway from me! As you're answering correctly,u drop your account details!

It's an optical illusion, and it's all about perspective. Your brain works with your eyes to interpret images. sometimes this interpretation is biased and based on already existing information you have stored up. not until you are enlightened, then you see differently.

it's applicable to how you view life too. what angle you view it from makes all the difference.

I hope my explanation makes sense.

8 Likes

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Johnsonibx(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
Look at first sight
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Viraltrends123: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Our brain processes input/information through conscious perception. This occurs when the brain processes sensory input e.g vision not only based on what we see, but also process it based on previous knowledge. That's why optical illusion fools with our brain, and most optical illusion don't fool children, because the lack lot's of knowledge or information.

So, it looks upside down initially simply because of your previous knowledge. So, someone that doesn't know/have never seen how a flipped plate looks from below like little children won't see the optical illusion.

I've promised 2 people that 5k ooo.

1 Like

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by dejt4u(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
Rotate it in any direction at angle 90° and ambiguity will be cleared..

Ire oo
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by the1streak(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
To be honest, except my brain isn't working well, none of these plates looks flipped upside down. They're correctly placed. undecided . I can't see what's wrong with this picture and it doesn't look like an illusion to me. 0450725493, gt bank.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by loiusdthird(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Its all abt the lighting and shades. But when u see d two small plates by the right hand side ur eyes would automatically adjust the other plates because u have a new perspective abt it.

4 Likes

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
It depends on the way the brain interpret sights and visions at different angles and distance or position.
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Chimaobison(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingsleyebere:

the exact plate that once looked on will change the direction of the plates, is the one facing opposite the word"you"
I have tried to crop it for emphasis but it's not working with my phone
0693261289 Access
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Chimaobison(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chimaobison:

the exact plate that once looked on will change the direction of the plates, is the one facing opposite the word"you"
I have tried to crop it for emphasis but it's not working with my phone
0693261289 Access

the cropped photo facing opposite the word "YOU"

1 Like

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Jostick: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is simply called optical illussion,whereby the brain firstly sighted the plates upside down but later got convinced that the plate is actually not facing down.Thanks in advance 2173541382 UBA

1 Like

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by blakid(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Most people see the plates upside down just because the narration says so. For me, even at the first sight, the plates are in normal position...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Sharatan(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
K
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by mujibson(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
None of them are upside down, the shadows are all wrong. It's the power of suggestion that makes anyone think they are. The caption only shows how easily people can be fooled into seeing non existent illusion based on suggestions.

Firstbank
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by OsilaGama(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
undecided i done too study today,make i allow this one go before i mad
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Kingsleyebere(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingsasian:
They were looking flipped upside-down at first because it's how we tend to view life issues at the initial stage.
hmmm but it didn't answer my question
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by proxitaly: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
The shadows shows they're all upright from the beginning

1 Like

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
It looked upside down why? the positions of object and lightning in the picture did create such illusion.

Zenith bank

226 353 6146
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
OP if no one gets it, don't forget to drop your answer.

2 Likes

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Spawnofthesun: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
The plates seems to appear upsidedown because the picture is a prime example of an optical illusion. An optical illusion is something that plays tricks on your vision. Optical illusions teach us how our eyes and brain work together to see. You live in a three-dimensional world, so your brain gets clues about depth, shading, lighting, and position to help you interpret what you see. Furthermore it involves visual deception due to the effects of colors,the impact of the light source & other variables,a wide range of misleading visual effects can be seen.
(0007788115 union bank)
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by hicomm17: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Everything in life has two sides, the good and d bad side. It depends on ur belief and how u want them seem to you. If u blv good u will be seeing good and if ur belief is in bad always, that’s what u will keep seeing in every situation. There is power in our belief and mind as human. 2364249145 zenith bank.
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by michaellovaldo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's this one abegee wink grin

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Tokskob2008: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Every plate there is facing up but because the op gave the impression that they were all upside down except one made it look like they were upside down... It's logic scammers uses daily.

1 Like

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Yungspitta(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
All the plates looked upside down at first cux of the the first plate my eyes saw, in that process my brain interpreted other plates based on the way the first plate appeared to my eyes .
My brain judged the position of other plates in this pic according to how the first plate I focused my eyes on appeared to me
Polaris bank
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by mundojune2012(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
No plate is flipped upside down. It's based on the write up that makes people to see the plates as flipped upside down while looking for the one that's faced up.

1 Like

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by immortalityk: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by gaby(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol

That seems like the only one flipped upside down due to the middle mold mark facing out... grin
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by joinnow: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
Optical illusion
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Sergio101(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
They are two plates there that are not upside down undecided.

At the left handside....... that's my answer undecided
Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Henribest8(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
How dare you use magic on my eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5k Giveaway For The Right Answer To This Mind Trick! by Benwallt(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
None of those disposable containers is flipped upside down. Just that the way they are arranged which each plate having different compartment make it look as if they are turned upside down. It goes to show that appearance is often deceptive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Post Utme Result 4 2010/2011 / Latest Federal Polytechnic Offa News / Afe Babalola University 2nd Post UTME Screening Excersise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.