Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Inroduction: Davido's Dad Gifts His Newphew, Rambo's In-laws Bags Of Money(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inroduction: Davido's Dad Gifts His Newphew, Rambo's In-laws Bags Of Money(video (457 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inroduction: Davido's Dad Gifts His Newphew, Rambo's In-laws Bags Of Money(video by Insidenaija: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
On Saturday, November 20, rapper Sina Rambo and his woman, Heidi Dagmar Korth, had their wedding introduction, Newspremises gathered.

One of the highlights of the ceremony was the moment Sina Rambo's billionaire uncle, Adedeji Adeleke who is Davido's father, gifted his inlaws hefty bags of money.

Watch the video showing the moment the money was given out below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-Fxoj6cC0][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/davidos-dad-deji-adeleke-gifts-bags-of-money-to-his-nephew-sina-rambos-in-laws-during-introduction-ceremony-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Inroduction: Davido's Dad Gifts His Newphew, Rambo's In-laws Bags Of Money(video by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ego mbute!.
Like father like son.
Truly, ogo bu chi onye. If not, that woman would not have dragged that bag of money when he dropped it next to that man.
Chukwuokike, ngwanu, meenu m a big name make I dey put my enemies to big shame.
MadamVanessa, come and see the way I will use money and do the doings when I come for ya.
Re: Inroduction: Davido's Dad Gifts His Newphew, Rambo's In-laws Bags Of Money(video by Nackzy: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Money, the same money other people are doing Esusu for years and they can't get
Re: Inroduction: Davido's Dad Gifts His Newphew, Rambo's In-laws Bags Of Money(video by Flexherbal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Money family!

God bless them.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Late Veteran Actor, Baba Suwe Announces Burial Date / See What White Money Did The Moment He Arrived In Dubai For The First Time That / Truth Byehind Death Of 12 Years Old Sylvester Junior In Dowen Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.