Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mistakes You Shouldn't Make,if You're Preparing For Unilorin Post UTME Exam �⚠️ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistakes You Shouldn't Make,if You're Preparing For Unilorin Post UTME Exam �⚠️ (204 Views)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes You Shouldn't Make,if You're Preparing For Unilorin Post UTME Exam �⚠️ by MalikTajudeen(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mistakes you shouldn't make if you're preparing for Unilorin Post UTME exam �⚠️

Note: You don't have to read this till the end if you don't care about writing your Post UTME exam.

On a beautiful Thursday morning a friend of mine, Item 7 younger brother called mayokun and I left his brother's house and we headed straight to unilorin CBT center.

By 8am everyone had converged at the NSLT 2, just so you know guys were preparing to do post UTME exam.

Just a day before that day, the Director of Unilorin school of preliminary studies warned us never to take our phones and other precious things to Ilorin, due to the theft cases that had been reported.

And guess what? Some of us turned deaf ears to his warning.

And in another case, it wasn't that we were adamant but some of us were Ilorin JJC, so we needed our phones to call the staylites most of us wanted to stay with overnight, so as for us not to get lost.

Also some of us were forming big boys/girls that could not do without having a phone.

By 9am we were all informed to get ready on a single file cue, one for boys and another one for girls, so as to get shuffled in for the exam.

There at the front of NSLT 2, People started lobbying around to look for a safe place to hide their phones and bags..

Some went to hide theirs inside the bush, Mayokun and I, two smart fools �! came prepared with a bag locked with two brand new padlocks..

Then we threw it inside an uncompleted cubicle meant for a toilet inside the NSLT 2 opposite the CBT center, thinking nobody saw us hiding anything..��

Then we rushed out to join the cue, after a while we got shuffled into different halls.

After I finished writing my exam, I quickly dashed to where we kept our bag and then saw my friend Mayokun looking dismayed.

"Guy wetin happen?

Omo dey don carry our bag oo!

You dey whine me? I replied.

Guy go check na

I went there to check but found nothing.

There I was thinking of my Rolex wristwatch, my two phones and some of my documents..

I couldn't cry out but deep down I was bleeding.

Most people complained about the same thing.

Most of us that lost our belongings couldn't Lodge a complaint to the school authority because we were being warned.

That very day made me encountered a storm throughout the whole of that month.

The Pain I passed through that day made me vow to myself that I will do all possible best of mine to make sure I help any post UTME student who would be in need of accomodation or anything till I graduate.

So if you are preparing for unilorin post UTME exam and you know nobody or anyone to stay with pending the time of your exam, thank God for seeing this post because you're in safe hands.

Be it you want..

•You want a secured place to sleep overnight with rest of mind.

•A place to have to have all your properties secured, be it, your smart phones and other precious things you can't do without.

And guess what ?

•You will also get some packages that will help you fully prepared for your exam.

So, for more information Join the WhatsApp group with the link below before it gets filled up now.

Limited space available!

https:///FEJIKSezyw7KCVL0WpT5qW

Or message 07069432887 to be added to the group

Strictly for post UTME students!

(1) (Reply)

Law Student And Lawyers Please Help My sister It's Urgent / What Is Robotics For Kids? / Ae-funai Turns Out 916 Graduates At 6th Convocation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.