Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu (20007 Views)

DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer / Olisa Metuh Drops SANs, Hires New Lawyer To Defend Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 2:30am On Nov 22, 2021
flexlatifa:
Kanu will surely get out of that DSS dungeon.

Biafra shall be actualised.

Biafra will have no business with that fraudster from
Afaru Ukwu Isiama Umuahia and his band of brainwashed thugs,
cultist and criminals
God is not an author of confusion.
Igboland says no to a taliban agenda.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 2:40am On Nov 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

When one reads the charges against Kanu, you find out that they are not actually charging for doing anything except talking on his Radio station.

One thing about Nigerians is that peace isnt high on their agenda. Kanu dying or going to jail is going to make insecurity far worse than it is in Nigeria

IPOB is a very strong organisation and they have the capacity to make things bad.

Killing or locking Kanu up is only going to make things worse

At last you finally agreed that ipob is an organization grin
so is it not profound stupidity to tag a whole race in general to a proscribed
organization and her band of thugs,cultist and criminals
that nonsense must stop here
anybody wey join Igob with the occult scam ipob no get sense

they should free the idi amin wannabee if they like
but that his fraud ipob should be crushed
all they have to offer to Igboland is senseless trouble
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by warlordd(m): 4:36am On Nov 22, 2021
I hold Ikpeazu in very high esteem and therefore wouldn't want him to have anything to do with the fraudster called Kanu and his is brainless criminal and terrorist gang called Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by KanoFirstSon: 4:48am On Nov 22, 2021
perambulator:
Bunch of incompetent, uneducated, unenlightened, amateurish, halfwits. Them no see as ANC do them struggle? Look at the way he dresses sef like someone from the ghetto!! You cant be behaving like thugs and clowns, shouting, making threats, calling your own tribes women prostitutes, inciting violence, killing police and innocent citizens and expect anyone of stature or respectability to align with you publicly even if they are sympathetic to your cause.

Very peculiar with most males of that tribe. They don’t have respect for their women. Name calling and all
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 4:55am On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Lol

The terrorist will rot in jail. After all the gra gra they are now looking for lawyer versed in Nigeria law.

They should have looked for lawyers well versed in biafran law...umu bingos and bittered souls.

For clarity there is no country internationally recognized as biafra. Ipob is a scam and company spearheaded by afaraukwu tout from Abia state Nnamdi Kanu endorsed by his like mind senators in Abia state.

Ikpeazu should clearly distance himself from Nnamdi Kanu and his Ill luck.

His current lawyer ejiofor has rubbished his legal career and will forever stuck where he is. A bright and seasoned mind that should have been handling top cases allowed himself to be messed up by one idiots from Abia state because of few bucks..

Kanu will meet justice for various lives he wasted... bloody terrorist.

Haaaa.....O bulu na o mgbe nkpa afo ime asulu ora nni, akpapu Ikwe Mbala waa ya nku......O na omelu taa owulu unyahu....Ya diwa
ejiofor is seeking attention using Kanu's name.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by KanoFirstSon: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Trumann:

Nelson Mandela spent 27 Years in jail. Kanu has not yet spent 1 year and you're already in a hurry. What kind of freedom fighters are you people? angry
Lazy freedom fighters. Every Tom dick and Harry of the useless ipobians are now making reference to the great Mandela. Mandela never instigated his men to kill security forces, he never insulted the women of his tribe, he didn’t tell Southafricans to lock their shops and go on hunger suicide. Nonsense and brainless pple
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 5:39am On Nov 22, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
clowns

They can hire the best lawyer from the US, UK or any other country, that delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey will still rot in the Zoo cage.
Even a first yearlaw student should be a able to prosecute that terrorist with all his vile and calls for violence all over the internet.
That idiot was using radio Biafruro to call for violence, promoting violence against the Nigerian people and govt, soliciting money to buy arms for violent struggle against the Nigerian people. In any sane society, that monkey would have been sentenced to death by now.
Even I can prosecute this reta@d and make sure that the gets the death penalty or at the minimum, life in prison. Anything less will be a travesty of justice with all the law enforcement officers that have been killed in the SE.

If you have any problem with my comment, go and argue with your father first then come back for more.

Shut up, you're speaking from hatred angle.
Buhari,FFK, El rufai, MURIC, PANTAMI etc had in one way or the other spoken more against your NIGERIA.
All that Abubakar Shakou has done to your country has your military invaded his family house kill his parents as they did to MNK and Tompolo's parents?
GET SMALL SENSE.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2021
colestephan86:

If he is released unconditionally, that singular action will destroy this country.
Nigeria is bigger than a mere scallywag seeking attention.

I'm sure Johnathan would have called him to table and dialogue with him but I trust Baba kofoshi, he will make him live and eat in the zoo's prison

But your Boko Haram members can be released unconditionally and even given monetary reward.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by akdjr(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2021
What about those elders who went to beg Buhari?
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 22, 2021
afube:

bros we need your tenacity for the job ahead,stop efulefu work.......your absolute loyalty is needed at home! how many times do you see Fulani people dissing their own people in public.................leave political asawo work now!

Who is your bros?

Moreover I am already loyal to my state but for upteenth time stop disturbing my peace.

Case closed.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2021
osazsky:
i hope u know your biafra boundries o..only 7 eastern states dont drag any south south state with u guys.we did prefer to be with the north than yeast.u guys are animals at the sight of money...we south south nor join una o.cuz one guy was using style to add south south to ipob..there is nothing in the yeast apart from enugu that has small coal..sorry it wasnt for you.i quoted wrongly

I have no business with anything from Edo state.

Shouting SS as if una lives depend on it. Bad geography student feeling funky.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by colestephan86: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
PointZerom:

But your Boko Haram members can be released unconditionally and even given monetary reward.
Oh that's why IPOB miscreants started killing their own brothers cos they want monetary reward like bokoharam? I see.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Bigpapi: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Kanu is already seeing the handwriting on the wall, life imprisonment is already smiling at him, unless buhari pardons him, he is in for big trouble, his charge and bail lawyers were deceiving him before, now he is knowing what he is into

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Bigpapi: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Lol

The terrorist will rot in jail. After all the gra gra they are now looking for lawyer versed in Nigeria law.

They should have looked for lawyers well versed in biafran law...umu bingos and bittered souls.

For clarity there is no country internationally recognized as biafra. Ipob is a scam and company spearheaded by afaraukwu tout from Abia state Nnamdi Kanu endorsed by his like mind senators in Abia state.

His current lawyer ejiofor has rubbished his legal career and will forever stuck where he is. A bright and seasoned mind that should have been handling top cases allowed himself to be messed up by one idiots from Abia state because of few bucks..

Haaaa.....O bulu na o mgbe nkpa afo ime asulu ora nni, akpapu Ikwe Mbala waa ya nku......O na omelu taa owulu unyahu....Ya diwa

U smell like corpse
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Bigpapi:

U smell like corpse

Biafra is dead and buried and Kanu a dead man.

What next for the dead group
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by OmoEpe(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Amah70:

If stupidity is asking for Biafra from Nigeria, what do you call those Nigerians who struggled for independence for Nigeria from Great Britain?

Anyway, most of you people that infested this thread are terrorists sympathizers and/or parasites defending dysfunctional one Nigeria.

3 geopolitical zones had 3 leaders representing them in the preparation for independence. Azikwe,Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello

2 of them wanted secession clause included so that any region desirous of exiting the union in future will be free to. Only Azikwe an Igbo man opposed it by declaring that Nigeria is indivisible. Had he not been driven by greed and desire for dominance, the civil war wouldn't have happened as Ojukwu and Biafranistans would have gone peacefully and legally but the greed and expansionist tendencies of the SE always rob them of common sense

Yes the negotiators of independence weren't stupid it was your forefather Azikwe that rejected wisdom in the negotiations and had an alliy in the British

Nigeria had regional Govt at the beginning but the moment an Igbo man got there by coup he turned it into a unitary state because he thought he will be there for life but unfortunately after 6months fulani soldiers overthrew him and Nigeria has remained that way since then

The 2 unfortunate times we had Igbo leaders was the 2 times we laid foundation for today's suffering

What Biafranistan cannot destroy for greed and dominance doesn't exist
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by ekwesi3(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Next president will be like, I will release MNK and rebuild Igbo land again.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Have I asked you to stop quoting me before? Am not your type

adamsmith914:
Now they have realized the quackness of his legal team, they think it just to be taking selfies in court, then posting it on their Meta pages? He is playing with the FG, when he is in the gallows about to face the hang man then it will be too late.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Ragnarobie(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Lol

It doesn't matter what you Unity beggars thinks or say..
There will never ever be peace until BIAFRA is free quote me
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by shigishege: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Says cry cry unity begging stunts.

One of the basic criteria of being a good freedom fighter is that one must under goes jail terms..

Nelson Mandela spent 27yrs behind bar, but came out Truimphed, which unity beggars like you are celebrating today.... KANU will come out Truimphed after that order with Biafra flag in his hand...

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..... Unity beggars should rots in hell for all we care
then let him go to jail in peace now, abi why are you guys begging??
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by afube: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Who is your bros?

Moreover I am already loyal to my state but for upteenth time stop disturbing my peace.

Case closed.

you actually deserve to be ignored! you are a lost case anyways!
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Str8talk21: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Kanu is already seeing the handwriting on the wall, life imprisonment is already smiling at him, unless buhari pardons him, he is in for big trouble, his charge and bail lawyers were deceiving him before, now he is knowing what he is into

May this be your lot as you wish it for MNK.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Beremx:
That’s a good decision. There’s nothing wrong in reinforcing a legal team. The target is becoming victorious at the end.

Good thinking from IPOB
my dear what happened to you?
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2021
You will see how fg will rush down to the sans office to get him on their side ASAP
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by ojembaojemba: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
What nonsense did you just write here. People like you who cannot even define clearly where they belong or originate from should simply shut your trap. You prefer slavery to freedom of expression. Taa! Ga rie nshi
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by PDinteriors(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Aboki you will cry when he is released unconditionally
but he is ibo
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by chiefobdk2: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
PDinteriors:
but he is ibo
no he is not...

He is aboki, he live in Igbo land....

His job here is to pretend he is Igbo from Anambra... His job is to make statements that cause Igbos from other states to fight Anambra..

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Indabawa1987: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Bia-fraud is mirage, they are Dotian and will forever be in circle thanks to PMB, remember sir AHMADU Bello has cursed Nzegwu Kaduna and that is why Nyamuri will never win anything be it election, coup or war if you're in doubt ask Coward and fugitive Ojukwu or Orkar to hear the news, if nobody around among the two animals mentioned then ask goat called Bianca, which now I hear she got a job as producer at baby factory.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by NLPoliceWoman: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Osiris12:
MNK will be free

Mannabbq, bmcs and all other potential terrorist/bandits will suffer shame
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 5.
Rule 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Nationwide Strike Looms In Power Sector / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.