Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu (20005 Views)

DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer / Olisa Metuh Drops SANs, Hires New Lawyer To Defend Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Anieke77(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
I recommend Mike ozekhomeis a isavood lawyer
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bunch of incompetent, uneducated, unenlightened, amateurish, halfwits. Them no see as ANC do them struggle? Look at the way he dresses sef like someone from the ghetto!! You cant be behaving like thugs and clowns, shouting, making threats, calling your own tribes women prostitutes, inciting violence, killing police and innocent citizens and expect anyone of stature or respectability to align with you publicly even if they are sympathetic to your cause.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by techWriter3: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
I do said somebody occasions without proportion to want betweens of Nigerians, but he failed, now know his dilemmas.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarethieves: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin confused fl@theads judas grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by colestephan86: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Kanu is already seeing the handwriting on the wall, life imprisonment is already smiling at him, unless buhari pardons him, he is in for big trouble, his charge and bail lawyers were deceiving him before, now he is knowing what he is into
If he is released unconditionally, that singular action will destroy this country.
Nigeria is bigger than a mere scallywag seeking attention.

I'm sure Johnathan would have called him to table and dialogue with him but I trust Baba kofoshi, he will make him live and eat in the zoo's prison

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Guyman02:
The infatuation with IPOB is unprecedented, this site keeps churning out several IPOB related topics giving them free publicity

So what will the Fulani herdsmen say about infatuation by the Igbos. Even if a Igbo man can't get his wife pregnant, he will blame Fulanis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Kobicove(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Says cry cry unity begging stunts.

One of the basic criteria of being a good freedom fighter is that one must under goes jail terms..

Nelson Mandela spent 27yrs behind bar, but came out Truimphed, which unity beggars like you are celebrating today.... KANU will come out Truimphed after that order with Biafra flag in his hand...

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..... Unity beggars should rots in hell for all we care

South African jail and Nigerian jail are not the same thing!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by gassbee: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Aboki you will cry when he is released unconditionally
dat is after he has renounced biafra
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Fahdiga(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:
grin
Is that you?
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigeria has mo case against Kanu and the charges are baseless. Thats why they keep looking for long adjournment, because they cant open their baseless case
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by godwinonyilog: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
https://sec-video.xyz/2208535760451068/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by adamsmith914: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:

One of the basic criteria of being a good freedom fighter is that one must under goes jail terms..

Nelson Mandela spent 27yrs behind bar, but came out Truimphed, which unity beggars like you are celebrating today.... KANU will come out Truimphed after that order with Biafra flag in his hand...

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..... Unity beggars should rots in hell for all we care
As long as Mazi is locked up & you people are looking for an Odua SAN to represent him, we are all right, let them go & beg Basketmouth Falana?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by matm: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
The mouth of the strong and d wise is in his heart.
Cursing of people esp elders is a bad legacy to the young ones.And one whom u curse publicly like dt,will rather choose to die than grant ur desire.
Even the ohaneze respectful elders who by their old age have seen a lot in life received their own share,as they were often called idiots and useless people.
Is it not d same old men beign called useless dt are now beign looked up to for help.Lesson:It is a sign of immaturity to have ones heart in ones mouth.
Diplomacy through d elders is what will free MNK and not d court.Diplomacy is what will bring Biafra no matter how long it takes,and not violence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by adamsmith914: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
gidgiddy:
Nigeria has mo case against Kanu and the charges are baseless. Thats why they keep looking for long adjournment, because they cant open their baseless case
I have always said it, only a Yoruba SAN can spare Mazi Kanu from the death penalty, trust Awolowo’s people in court, they will commute the death penalty to 25 years imprisonment? President will pardon him in 7 years on health grounds after much begging from Britain & Ohaneze, they will support APC in the 2031 elections.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
clowns

They can hire the best lawyer from the US, UK or any other country, that delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey will still rot in the Zoo cage.
Even a first yearlaw student should be a able to prosecute that terrorist with all his vile and calls for violence all over the internet.
That idiot was using radio Biafruro to call for violence, promoting violence against the Nigerian people and govt, soliciting money to buy arms for violent struggle against the Nigerian people. In any sane society, that monkey would have been sentenced to death by now.
Even I can prosecute this reta@d and make sure that the gets the death penalty or at the minimum, life in prison. Anything less will be a travesty of justice with all the law enforcement officers that have been killed in the SE.

If you have any problem with my comment, go and argue with your father first then come back for more.

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Golan007: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is that you?

Yes.

I'm Kanu's newly contracted legal defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by aldonem(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
So if ISWAP is burning the North West, Boko haram is burning the North
ast, killer herdsmen are burning the middle belt and Igbo land is burning, then what is left?
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Kanu is already seeing the handwriting on the wall, life imprisonment is already smiling at him, unless buhari pardons him, he is in for big trouble, his charge and bail lawyers were deceiving him before, now he is knowing what he is into
you are not Igbo, and you know it...but that's by the way.

MNK can never be jailed. His lawyers will argue his case technically and he will walk away a free man, and lead us into the land of the rising sun.

May Gob bless MNK, the Republic of Biafra, and all lovers of freedom worldwide.

Need I remind you that one Nigeria has not worked, will not work and can never work.
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
As long as Mazi is locked up & you people are looking for an Odua SAN to represent him, we are all right, let them go & beg Basketmouth Falana?

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Fahdiga(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

Yes.

I'm Kanu's newly contracted legal defence.
This one de carry IPOB for head like gala
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Trumann: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
samnificent:
E choke,

For Biafra to succeed it needs a new name , New map and a well reviewed constitution with an Economical Plan...

If these are not achieved I don't see reason for any agitation. I can't be fighting for freedom without an actual PLAN.

They will still call you efulefu and saboteur

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
fake Obi! Na big lie! The jungle Fulani animal republic will never stand! The useless CUNTrey born of lugard olosho WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE! na time! No worry, enjoy the interlude for now undecided
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:

.you can not type complete sentence without " unity beggar or Fulani"
Are you unfortunate being?

5 Likes

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Trumann: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chuksmonika:
you are not Igbo, and you know it...but that's by the way.

MNK can never be jailed.
His lawyers will argue his case technically and he will walk away a free man, and lead us into the land of the rising sun.

May Gob bless MNK, the Republic of Biafra, and all lovers of freedom worldwide.

Need I remind you that one Nigeria has not worked, will not work and can never work.

1. Kanu is already in jail. His lawyers are only trying to ensure he doesn't die in jail.

2. His lawyers are not known to secure victory for their clients. Ikpeazu SAN was one of those who ruined Atiku by offering watery legal representation.

Kanu needs good heads at this time, not emotional outbursts from those who can't help him.

7 Likes

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by adamsmith914: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=after4 post=107840462][/quote] Now they have realized the quackness of his legal team, they think it just to be taking selfies in court, then posting it on their Meta pages? He is playing with the FG, when he is in the gallows about to face the hang man then it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by elmodee7(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU is doomed. His lawyers know this and they are exploiting the situation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Chuksmonika(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Trumann:

1. Kanu is already in jail. His lawyers are only trying to ensure he doesn't die in jail.

2. His lawyers are not known to secure victory for their clients. Ikpeazu SAN was one of those who ruined Atiku by offering watery legal representation.

Kanu needs good heads at this time, not emotional outbursts from those who can't help him.
When he is released, I will quote this post to remind you of today.

I don't think I have time for back and forth this night. Have a lovely night rest bro!
Re: Terrorism Charges: IPOB Shops For New Lawyer For Nnamdi Kanu by Trumann: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Anieke77:
I recommend Mike ozekhomeis a isavood lawyer

Ozekhome won't get himself entangled with an idiot like Kanu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.