Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme (37854 Views)

FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme / Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / Federal Mortgage Bank Approves 3,000 Housing Scheme For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by micflo28(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
They want to sell it to their cronies

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by OwaliZiz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]Using the price to scare the citizens from showing interest

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
chloride6:

How can 6 million build 3 bedroom bungalow and even buy land?

I don't understand...

How much land did you buy?

land 2m, Omonile and foundation money, 3h.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by osazsky(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
LILTJAY:
How much come be to build duplex? grin grin
nor put hand o..1 single rod is 4300
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Baawaa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
What year please
This year,but i supervised from foundation to the finishing
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Olayetan(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
jey4all:
They will buy the houses by there self and the masses will end up suffering.

The one in igando has been bought by government officials and they are letting in out for a very exorbitant amount.

I just tire for this government...

2 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by FolabiCash: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
I can't believe I was hopeful for this piece.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by bizhop01: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
They are mad
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by jclassiq(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ehen...?
Them no go make profit before?
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Olayetan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
chloride6:
I wouldn't buy a 1 bedroom flat though but the 3 bedroom for N16m is not bad...

Depending on the finishing sha...

Must be superb...

Imagine if they put it at 5% interest instead of renting you can rent to own...

Very nice...

The houses aren't built on separate land, it's an apartment in a building, imagine now paying 16m for something you don't have full claim on the land.

You will buy 2bedroom duplex in orchid road for 20m and you own the land along with the house.

3 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Luckydubby7(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
APC is very useless party shall.
Nothing Nigerians ever benefited from this evil party.

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Ifyz0001: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fashola is just a mad man

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by timesup234: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:

This is not affordable in Abeokuta,I built 3bedrooms flat with less than 6million
That your three bedroom is not 100% complete. Three bedroom is 10million even in Borno
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Germi9: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
this is why in Abuja,houses are more than people, this government don’t love its citizens

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Olayetan(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
chloride6:

How can 6 million build 3 bedroom bungalow and even buy land?

I don't understand...

How much land did you buy?

It's possible depending on your taste.

Even in igando, you can buy land of 2m and build 3bedroom bungalow with 4m.

You might not finish it with tiling but it will build, plaster and roof the house...

4 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by chloride6: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
land 2m, Omonile and foundation money, 3h.

You mean 3.7m was enough for foundation, block work, roofing and ceiling, conduit electrical, plumbing (including 4 wash hand basin and 4 toilet) plastering, electrical fittings and wiring, tiling (bathrooms and kitchen) as well as floors in the house?

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by chloride6: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

It's possible depending on your taste.

Even in igando, you can buy land of 2m and build 3bedroom bungalow with 4m.

You might not finish it with tiling but it will build, plaster and roof the house...

Very important...

You people wanted to confuse me...
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by tnerro1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Those kin mass production houses wey FG Dey build for masses for 9m, just try hang picture for wall, as you carry nail , nack am hammer, na so the wall go just crack into two and your nail go disappear You no go know when you go shout “Jesus”

4 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Baawaa(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
timesup234:
That your three bedroom is not 100% complete. Three bedroom is 10million even in Borno
I supervised from foundation to the finishing

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Coldie(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
That’s the website price when u go there talk go change, just like on website Nigerian international passport price is lesser than the price in real life

3 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by chloride6: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

The houses aren't built on separate land, it's an apartment in a building, imagine now paying 16m for something you don't have full claim on the land.

You will buy 2bedroom duplex in orchid road for 20m and you own the land along with the house.

This isn't true.

This isn't true not one bit...

Even if you go down to Buena Vista side you won't see even flat for N20m.

You can't even get a flat in Ajah for N20m...
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by VicM6: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na person wey thief money dey buy one room self contain for 9m.....Abi dem go help me flourish the interior of the house ni with 24hrs power supply nd security.....anytin apart from that na audio.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by dangolto: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nawaoooo! Everything about this country seems to fraudulent and scam always. When will all this end?

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Hardheolar(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:

This is not affordable in Abeokuta,I built 3bedrooms flat with less than 6million

Where in abk, and to what level did the 6m got it.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Olayetan(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
chloride6:

This isn't true.

This isn't true not one bit...

Even if you go down to Buena Vista side you won't see even flat for N20m.

You can't even get a flat in Ajah for N20m...

Its a fact i know for sure, there's an estate extreme to the end of that road after buena vista, they sell their 2bed for 20m outrightly, you can ask people who live around there.

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by chloride6: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

Its a fact i know for sure, there's an estate extreme to the end of that road after buena vista, they sell their 2bed for 20m outrightly, you can ask people who live around there.

I know the estate, nah distressed sale be that na...

Many people don't like that 2 bedroom design...

That's why it didn't move because what can 2 bed do for a family?

That's why it is so cheap...
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Judolisco(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
In a place like ilorin kwara state u will build 3 bedroom flat wit 9.2 m change go remain sef

2 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Teenaira: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
chloride6:

You mean 3.7m was enough for foundation, block work, roofing and ceiling, conduit electrical, plumbing (including 4 wash hand basin and 4 toilet) plastering, electrical fittings and wiring, tiling (bathrooms and kitchen) as well as floors in the house?

Haba, you no dey take small jokes ? Even a magician will not be able to achieve the fit with a bag of cement going for as high as N4,000.00 Naira now.
We are really in a big shit in Nigeria with an unprecedented high inflation. You can't plan or execute a project successfully at a reasonable cost without cutting corners.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:

This year,but i supervised from foundation to the finishing
Really? Unbelievable
They're telling 9m for 3bedroom penthouse in Abj, just to skeleton level o
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by johnpablo541(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Can someone refer me to the link

Hope the pictures of the houses are included
These are what the ones in enugu look like, according to their website

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Asagaguy: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
. ..and what are those palm trees doing there? Waiting to fall on the useless structure
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-offers-one-bedroom-apartment-for-n9-2m-under-affordable-housing-scheme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.