Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme (37857 Views)

FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme / Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / Federal Mortgage Bank Approves 3,000 Housing Scheme For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Demolakay: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:

This is not affordable in Abeokuta,I built 3bedrooms flat with less than 6million
Pls does dis include cost of land?
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Prechgold1180(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:

This is not affordable in Abeokuta,I built 3bedrooms flat with less than 6million
I am not justifying this rubbish government
But u can’t compare the cost of building to the cost of building now
I am currently handling 8 unit of 2 bedroom flat
22 m don go I nva buy tiles
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Olayetan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
chloride6:

I know the estate, nah distressed sale be that na...

Many people don't like that 2 bedroom design...

That's why it didn't move because what can 2 bed do for a family?

That's why it is so cheap...

It's not distress and the design aren't that bad.

Reason people are running is cux it's too extreme and bad networks around that place.

Hardly you will find networks in those areas.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Baawaa(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hardheolar:

Where in abk, and to what level did the 6m got it.
Obada oko,to the finishing
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
johnpablo541:

These are what the ones in enugu look like, according to their website
ok thanks
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by mediclife1987(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:

"Ikoyi 3bedroom"...
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Prechgold1180(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
letristian:
How is this in the best interest of Nigerians.

You can build a good 3 bedroom bungalow with less than that amount in many good areas of the country.
Easier said
Try building first 6M won’t complete a 3 bedroom
Flat except say nah nonsense you wan build
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Jidegaf(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
At Al Adni Homes and property you can get 20 year long lease of 2 bedroom and miniflat for 6.5m and 5million respectively.All are buildings are in Surulere Lagos.
Living in surulere ,you will enjoy suitable proximity to any part of Lagos,good road networks , relatively stable electricity etc.for enquries contact.09094126559
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Spidermon: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ulunne777:
You can't shame the shameless at all.

Even 4m I will not pay.

Who in his right sense will have a plot of land and even build one bedroom on it.This govt is very wasteful.ppl that should debut high rise buildings and allocate apartments instead.What's with wasting land that should be for agriculture,green area and industrialisation purposes?
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by nedekid: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fashola has always been an ass. Alway pro rich and not living in reality. This is despite his humble beginnings.
The same fashola as governor of Lagos state built houses no one could afford to buy. Fashola openly said no cheap land in Lagos hence housing must be expensive.
Ambode came in and crashed the prices before they were then sold after staying fallow for years.
How do you now expect any better from fashola in works and housing ministry.
See the crappyi bedroom houses they wanna sell for 9m. The procedure nko, you bring tax clearance and other mombojunbo, you then pay 10k. Then you wait for approval. They will asses all applicants and only the successful will be contacted.
What bullshit process to buy house again with your hard earned money? When it's not as if the house is for 1m, but rather same price private developers are selling?

https://www.nairaland.com/3481222/recession-ambode-slashes-prices-lagos

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/recession-ambode-slashes-prices-lagos-mortgage-houses/amp/

2 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Otunski: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
N9Million for one bedroom yet they claim it's affordable. Very useless government.

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by nedekid: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jidegaf:
At Al Adni Homes and property you can get 20 year long lease of 2 bedroom and miniflat for 6.5m and 5million respectively.All are buildings are in Surulere Lagos.
Living in surulere ,you will enjoy suitable proximity to any part of Lagos,good road networks , relatively stable electricity etc.for enquries contact.09094126559
Them get website?
Cos I Google that name, notin notin.
Thanks
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Minjim: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Meanwhile, Fashola says over 7,000 persons have indicated interest in purchasing the apartments.

I bet those were the same Housing Agency they sold the Tejuosho market and the houses built in Lagos to.

That was why no incorruptible salary earner can afford them

2 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by nedekid: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
Are you surprised.

Home Fashola built in Lagos are highly inflated
Ambode came in and crashed the prices. Remember?

3 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by zz9girl: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please for which class of Nigerians.. The upper minimum wage is 1million Naira per/year.. And i don't even want to talk about the lower minimum wage approx.... 300k per year. embarassed angry shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by nedekid: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
ozoebuka1:
grin

Does "affordable" have new meaning in Nigeria ?
For fashola, it is another meaning.

2 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Bigchristo: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by tfelicityk(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Are they cursed?
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Yankee101: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
10m can build a 3 bedroom flat

If the land is too expensive build block of flats

Naija get too much issue sha. Even projects for the poor are being hijacked intentionally

3 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by rolams(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Very very ship grin grin grin grin grin grin you guys should understand my statement
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by poiZon: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
LILTJAY:
How much come be to build duplex? grin grin
Tarty taarzan million

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by arduino: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Really? Unbelievable
They're telling 9m for 3bedroom penthouse in Abj, just to skeleton level o
You can only get that price for places around Kuje, Gwagwalda, Abaji, Kwari and Inner Bwari.
Satellite towns within 10km radius of the city centre starts with minimum of 14million for 3bedroom carcass.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Brushstrokes20: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Another bullocks from the useless govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

2 Likes

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by GoldenSpec: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
How much con be mansion?
Abi ori fg buru ni grin
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by AlphaStyles(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Affordable get different meaning for apc head

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Bamzyriches451: 2:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Make them shop their house

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by sixcargo: 3:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Please do you the house this year? If you build 3 bed room flat less than 6 million I believe I can build my with less than 5 million. Please can you lend me your building plan and your costing plan that is bill of quantity. Thank you bro I will really appreciate
Baawaa:

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Shakur86(m): 3:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Is Fg going to pay for land for applicant or are they saying the building alone costs 9m? And you call this affordable?
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Tzar(m): 5:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Based on their useless minimum wage and salary structure, an average worker can NEVER buy the house without stealing. What kind of message are they sending? Useless government, supported by even more useless people.
Even a senior civil servant who earns like 100k cannot afford it without stealing! If such a civil servant reserves 20% of their salary (20k) to repay, it will take roughly 38years. 9M didvided by 240k annually is 37.5! Most senior civil servants have only 10-20years remaining to work. HOW WONT THEY STEAL YOUR COMMONWEALTH BLIND?!
The lower cadre are even more HOPELESS in that useless country, instead they are the ones that forgive and support their oppressors every election cycle! Useless country, mostly useless people!

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by rollywise(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Money is our shit to them so they don't believe people can't afford this. Well they know who they built it for. One senator will come now and secure 20 units for himself under one day company name. That's how they will buy it all up and tomorrow the news will carry it as one of this government's achievements that it provided housing for Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by lookingfly: 6:19am On Nov 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-offers-one-bedroom-apartment-for-n9-2m-under-affordable-housing-scheme
was it not these same houses federal government claimed it was to go for 2-4 million earlier this year that we even applied for and osinbanjo even commissioned one of the things he buildings in dei-dei? Wonders ooooo or should i say corruption oooo!

https://fhfl.com.ng/vice-president-yemi-osinabjo-visits-completed-nshp-model-houses-in-dei-dei-abuja/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.