Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. (349 Views)

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster / Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by drnsoha(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dear friends and solar enthusiasts, I greet you all.

I am not a fan of social media call-outs (I believe it’s for millennials) and have tried convincing myself that this is not my best response but for the sake of humanity, I have to speak out so as to save unsuspecting members of the public from falling into the hands of this “fraudster” with the name Ubadi Wilfred.

Whatever I am going to say here, I would like you all to judge from the attached screenshots and advice.

On the 8th of November 2021 I reached out to Wilmaria14 for a 60amps Felicity Charge controller and 240 watts Solar panel and we reached an agreement for a total sum of 90,000 Naira excluding shipping fees. That same day I sent him 94,000 Naira and he promised to ship all items the next day being the 9th of November 2021 (Please refer to the attached screenshots).

On the 11th of November I sent a reminder via WhatsApp requesting for the waybill invoice and Wilmaria14 didn’t reply my message. I called him on the phone and he said “I am on my way to the office and will send it to you”. He never sent any invoice.

On the 12th of November I sent him another reminder stating my dissatisfaction and as you can see from the attached screenshot, he was online and reading my messages. So I took a screenshot and sent to him so he knows that I have seen him online severally should he try to change the narrative in the future. 1 minute later, Wilmaria14 sent me a voicenote claiming that he is currently in church hence the reason for his silence. As you can see in the attached screenshot, I scolded him and adviced him to always be detailed every step of the way.
That same day, he sent the waybill invoice.

On the 13th of November, I called the Haulage company and they said “All trucks that left Lagos on the 11th have arrived Abuja and they could not find my package”, so I reached out to Wilmaria14 and he said the items will get to me.

At this point, I will like to state that I had ordered some items from Wilmaria14 in the month of February and he delivered those solar panels to me. He sent me the Waybill invoice and there was a paid encryption, senders name and phone number on it.

But the invoice he sent me this time wasn’t having the paid encryption, senders name and phone number. So I reached out to him via Whatsapp and he said “I didn’t pay for shipping” hence there was no paid encryption on the Waybill invoice (Lies).

Remember I had sent him 94,000 as seen in the screenshot attached. 90,000 for 60amps Felicity CC and 240 watts solar panels. 4,000 for waybill.

At this point I was Livid because I paid for shipping (an excess of 2000 Naira). According to him, he forgot i sent money for shipping. What a lie!

On the 16th of November I received the items and paid another 2000 Naira for waybill. When I got to my office, I noticed some discrepancies in the manual of the charge controller and product description in regards to the maximum charge current. I reached out to Wilmaria14 and he said I should disregard the information written on the CC and rely on that of the manual. This got me worried but I took his word and started installation.

During installation, I noticed that the solar panel he sent isn’t the brand I ordered and it was a USED SOLAR panel instead of the new one I paid for. The charged controller was also a rebranded 45amps charge controller.

On the 17th of November I sent screenshots of the solar panel and he confirmed that the panel was a used one. I also sent photos and videos of the charge controller to prove it was indeed a 45amps CC.

He denied knowledge of this event and promised to reach out to Felicity for clarifications. He also claimed that Felicity 45amps CC is same as 60amps CC (Lies).

On the 19th of November I was moved to check the carton of this Charge controller and I saw that they had poked holes on both sides of the CC where the ideal Maximum charge current was written. Then I concluded that this was a conscious effort to defraud me of my money.

For everything said here today, I have attached screenshots.

If you have any dealings with Wilmaria14, please be careful.

Credentials Below

Full name: Ubadi Emmanuel Wilfred.
Nairaland Moniker: Wilmaria14.
Bank Account Number: 3070917933
Bank: First Bank Nigeria.
Phone Number: 08028074483 or 09013128166

Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by drnsoha(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Proofs

Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by drnsoha(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
More Proofs

Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by drnsoha(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
More

Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by drnsoha(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
More

Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by drnsoha(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please be the judge.

Cheers �
Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by wilmaria14: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
drnsoha:
Please be the judge.

Cheers �

I have questions for u
When I asked u to send Dem back did u?
U said I should refund u your money when u have not sent back d goods I sent u
I know how many guys here I have waybill for and on d process der goods got stolen on damage I refunded Dem back d money and bear d lost to my self all in d name of keeping my good name narialand I will not start calling names or post our dealing but if out of 1m members are u are d only one calling me a fraud all because I sent u a goods not up to what u want and still asked u to send it back so dat I can change it so be it ( and remember dis is not our first deal u did not complin den or call me out) so be it I will not try to defend me self again let does dat I have done deals here even urself be d judge on dis sir I will still repeat my self I did u no evil as long as I asked u to return Dem for change no p sir dat is all
Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by drnsoha(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
wilmaria14:

I have questions for u
I know how many guys here I have waybill for and on d process der goods got stolen on damage I refunded Dem back d money and bear d lost to my self all in d name of keeping my good name narialand I will not start calling names or post our dealing but if out of 1m members are u are d only one calling me a fraud all because I sent u a goods not up to what u want and still asked u to send it back so dat I can change it so be it ( and remember dis is not our first deal u did not complin den or call me out) so be it I will not try to defend me self again let does dat I have done deals here even urself be d judge on dis sir I will still repeat my self I did u no evil as long as I asked u to return Dem for change no p sir dat is all

You have no shame.

Truth seekers are adviced to check our chat correspondence in previous threads for more insight on this subject.
Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by texazzpete(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2021
wilmaria14:

I have questions for u

You deliberately sent him a USED item that you knew to be used. Even when he paid for a new item

You deliberately poked holes in the carton where the maximum charging current was written. There’s zero way it is a coincidence, and zero way this was done without your knowledge.

I want you to know that everybody reading this thread is left is zero doubt as to your dishonesty.

Why are you people like this? You had a loyal customer who had no issues sending money to you before getting their item. And still you had to defraud him. Why? What do you gain? at most 20k profit? Is that worth losing a loyal customer and dragging your own name in the mud?

The man sent you money BEFORE getting the item. Why then is it such a tough ask for you to refund him before he sends your item back? After you’ve proven fraudulent, why should he trust you to refund him?

No difference between you and any other petty thief we see set on fire by the roadside.

3 Likes

Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by Treepower2000: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2021
wilmaria14:

I have questions for u
This is wash
Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by FullDepth1: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2021
wilmaria14:

I have questions for u

After reading the topic and also seeing your reply, it is safe to say that you are a Fraudulent person.

1 Like

Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by lesbiconverter: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
November 13 is a Saturday. What is he doing in church Saturday afternoon? Even wedding ceremony ends max at 1pm
That's the red flag grin
But it's really sad sending used products. People should be really careful about upfront payment to some nairalanders
Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by lesbiconverter: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
wilmaria14:

I have questions for u
Refund his money and stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by wilmaria14: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2021
lesbiconverter:
Refund his money and stop embarrassing yourself
already asked him to send me back my goods
Re: Wilmaria14 Aka Mrsum17 Is A Fraudster In Disguise. Facts And Proofs Attached. by wilmaria14: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2021
lesbiconverter:
November 13 is a Saturday. What is he doing in church Saturday afternoon? Even wedding ceremony ends max at 1pm
That's the red flag grin
But it's really sad sending used products. People should be really careful about upfront payment to some nairalanders

I am a Sabbath worshipper so I go to church on Saturdays

(1) (Reply)

Do you have a used Gotv Decoder for sale? / Tecno Provour 4 2020 Edition For Sale / Fresh Infinix Hot 10 3gig/64 For Sale @50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.