Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Quotation For Air Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quotation For Air Ticket (960 Views)

Aviation Agencies Hold National Prayer For Air Safety / Arik Air Ticket Agents Scam / Heavy Clouds Hamper Search For Air France Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotation For Air Ticket by omobaba101(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
Please I need quotation for KQ and ET for this itinerary-
LOS - ENTEBBE -July 11th
ENTEBBE - NAIROBI -July 26th
NAIROBI - LOS - Aug 3rd.
Send the quotation and your contact details to precmage@yahoo.com. Only air agents please; I want to just compare prices and take my decision
Re: Quotation For Air Ticket by kenforum(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2011
Omobaba101,
Here are the quotations as at today:- KQ:N155,578. ET:N221,261.For my contact details,visit our website:www.kenariesng.com ,hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: Quotation For Air Ticket by expido: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
kenforum:

Omobaba101,
Here are the quotations as at today:- KQ:N155,578.  ET:N221,261.For my contact details,visit our website:www.kenariesng.com ,hope to hear from you soonest.

GUS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
http://kenariesng.com/

This guy uses the "kenforum" username. If you check his website, you will see a very elaborate information and it looks worthy, but HE DOESNT HAVE A TEAM, it is just ONE OFFICE SPACE THAT IS TINY AND ONE SECRETARY,

This guy claims to be an expert, He just dooped me of 650,000 naira. I am a student at St. kitts and He claimed he knows all the laws and requirements to travel to St. kitts without a transit visa, Needless to say , i was returned home after 5 days in the air and after paying 650,000, We are finding it hard to get a refund from him, THE trip was VERY STRESSFUL, I WAS ROUTED THROUGH THE WRONG PATH AND NEEDLESS TO SAY, he was CRYING WHEN MY DAD DEMANDED FOR A REFUND, PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT USE "kenforum", DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get yourself a transit visa and save yourself from dubious people like him.

Mennnn, I am tired of Nigeria, people are just too dubious,

PLEASE AGAIN, DO NOT use this service, Do NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EITHER, HERE IS HIS NUM 08037060650

I HATE NIGERIA
, I am Nigerian but lived in the U.S for over 16 years, I HATE NIGERIA, WE ARE TOO DUBIOUS, oh my goodness
Re: Quotation For Air Ticket by jman77(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
How true is these,nairalanders?

(1) (Reply)

Why Polish Embassy In Abuja ::HELP SOS / why u.s is better than nigeria / All My Travel Threads Are Gone * sob sob*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.