Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat (36922 Views)

Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital / ​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Polynek(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:
Who is that son of devil that want to injure my boy
grin Take it easy nal grin na normal football injury grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by muheeb01(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Quick recovery victor

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Village people
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Agricmoney(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria's best player at the moment. Get well soon
Yes o.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by techWriter3: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerians's best footballer at the time. give well soon
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by NessFortunate: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.completesports.com/osimhen-rushed-to-hospital-with-face-injury-as-inter-inflict-first-league-defeat-on-napoli/
becareful bro, you too young to have dementia. Your head is life. Regardless get well prety soon.
#ovhiedo
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Stevyne: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kiliwuwu:
diz kind injury wey we dey get Norma Norma for LA Grammer school field for here
grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Unlimitedpat(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Speedy recovery
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Unlimitedpat(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Quick recovery to him
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by generalwo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Don't mess with seria A defenders sha
.. No be maguire wen dey chop red anyhow ...... Get well soon bro..... May you come back stronger

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by nwakibie3(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Stop coming to Nigeria they won't hear now Buhari's badluck has followed him back to Italy
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:25am On Nov 22, 2021
MY BOY MUST FEATURE IN THE UPCOMING NATIONS CUP. cool
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Enn214(m): 4:24am On Nov 22, 2021
How many times....He is playing a dangerous football.. dat guy gat 2 b kiaful
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by winterfell007(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2021
His gragra is too much. He needs to be calming down and start applying sense
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by MightyHand(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Quick Recovery to the only reason I followed Italian News after the Departure of CR7
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by bleskid: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2021
this our brother no More should comment ,, because the person go collect insult from my mouth Sharp sharp
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Bamzyriches451: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Quick recovery son

God is the greatest
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Shegzy8(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Cmanforall:

Ighalo will be happy cos of more playing time with the Super Eagles...

Get well soon

Some of you just speak out waaah!!

How does this even help ighalo, they aren’t playing for the same club. The injury isn’t a long term one, the next international break is in March.
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Fahdiga(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Get well soon bro.
Osimhen needs to calm down a little with his high energy.

That is arguable anyway.

I will pick Taiwo Awoniyi ahead.
After Lewandoski and Haaland in Germany, Taiwo is next.
If Taiwo is in a better team like Napoli, he may likely have more goals than he has in Union Berlin

Might be true
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Bimpe29: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Get well soon current Oba goal.
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by nerdjared: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Get well soon bro.
Osimhen needs to calm down a little with his high energy.

That is arguable anyway.

I will pick Taiwo Awoniyi ahead.
After Lewandoski and Haaland in Germany, Taiwo is next.
If Taiwo is in a better team like Napoli, he may likely have more goals than he has in Union Berlin

You choosing Awoniyi over him doesn’t change the fact that you’re in Ijebu ode and he’s in Naples
Re: Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat by Amotolongbo(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
nerdjared:

You choosing Awoniyi over him doesn’t change the fact that you’re in Ijebu ode and he’s in Naples
I was in Ijebu Ode.

Where I am is better than the Naples he is.
Any other thing to vomit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria / Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You / La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.