Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention (11084 Views)

'How Continuing Objections Forced Tinubu To Late Night Meeting With Jonathan' / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Kwanza: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC on Sunday night met in Abuja to deliberate in the way forward for the party, especially with regards to its planned national convention.

The meeting which started around 8pm took place behind closed doors at the Kebbi state Governor’s Lodge in Asokoro.

Although the agenda for the meeting was kept to their chest as of the time of filing this report, it was gathered that the focus was on zoning of party offices ahead of the national convention.

The party is currently divided on the issue of the convention as some stakeholders want it held before Christmas while others are pushing for the second quarter of next year.

As of 8.30pm, at least 17 of the governors had already seated for the meeting.

Those in attendance included the host and Kebbi governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, his counterparts from Kogi, Nasarawa, Katsina, Plateau, Ekiti, Jigawa, Kano, Kwara, Imo, Borno, Ebonyi, Lagos, Zamfara, Niger, Ogun and Cross River. The Governors of Osun, Yobe, Gombe and Kaduna States were still being expected.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/apc-governors-in-late-night-meeting-over-national-convention/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Bola146(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Baawaa(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yeye bello will be begging other governors to support him,but is late

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by ojun50(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yeye bello just dey deceive him self and him family members.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Penguin2: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
What is the need for a meeting that it’s decision will be overridden by the vegetable in Aso Rock?

But let me tell you what will happen...

The meeting will decide that the party convention will be held in June next year to allow the present Caretaker Committee to serve out the term of the former national working committee.

That’s the only legal thing for APC to do and trust me they learnt it from PDP.

Meanwhile, OUK2023!

Tinubu ambition and its promoters in the mud grin

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Manigie: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
The beginning of APC's downfall..... Their greed and personal interests will finally lead this party to it's destruction.
I don't really care though, with the way they have rubbished prices of food and other commodities, let them go

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by olus01(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
This set of people might be thinking that, they can have says like pdp governors did. but i believed is beyound governors opinion

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by nairavsdollars(f): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
No Tinubu, no APC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by slivertongue: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No Tinubu, no APC

No Buhari, No APC

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by princdebola201(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Penguin2:
What is the need for a meeting that it’s decision will be overridden by the vegetable in Aso Rock?

The meeting will decide that the party convention will be held in June next year to allow the present Caretaker Committee to serve out the term of the former national working committee.

Meanwhile, OUK2023!

delusional nyamiri . Ouk is not even sure of Winning his re-election in his constituency.
If elections is held in 100 times kalu cant deliver abia to Apc.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Tinubuadvocate: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Even a fool will not support yeye bello.
ojun50:
Yeye bello just dey deceive him self and him family members.

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by yyba: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2021
I know that fool governor of niger state must be in attendance. undecided
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Penguin2: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2021
princdebola201:
delusional nyamiri . Ouk is not even sure of Winning his re-election in his constituency.

I agree that OUK cannot deliver Abia to APC but he will rule over you and your generation in 2023.

And there’s nothing you will do about that.

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by princdebola201(m): 1:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Penguin2:

I agree that OUK cannot deliver Abia to APC but he will rule over you and your generation in 2023.

Kalu is not ruling over anybody apart from abians that one i can assure you.

Even yeye bello kogi clown Have better chance than kalu.

We haven't forget how he was chasing senate president in this current 9th assembly and was later compensated with janitor of senatecheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by helinues: 4:49am On Nov 22, 2021

Perhaps, may be they are restless
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by linkers: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2021
The man is not making sense. Wike has done fairly well for the judiciary
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Very confused party
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Authoreety: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Your meeting is null and void cos u guys can never ever win again....

Disastrous lots
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by BigDolph(m): 5:38am On Nov 22, 2021
The meeting can never be fruitful because they’re are all full of evil people
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Abujason: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2021
princdebola201:

Terrorist Nothinger.
You should be thanking Tinubu for helping foist the disaster and chief terrorist on Nigerians. If it weren’t for him the stiff in Asshole Rock will be minding his cows in Daura by now.

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Nonybb: 6:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Evil gathering. Let it scatter in Jesus name Amen

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by sammyj: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin grin Jokers !! grin grin grin
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by muheeb01(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2021
The same sets of people restrategizing on how to continue the looting and money laundering non stop.....it will take a miracle or mujiza for this country to be better...
To me and to be fair enough without sentiment....we need a young Igbo technocrat to rule,let's stop the marginalization.

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by MANDIPUTIN: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As South East Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position.

Details:
https://www.nairaland.com/6860234/zoning-fresh-crisis-looms-apc
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by shigishege: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Penguin2:

this shows how short and disillusionall a typical nyamirin can think, and this is why you people are lagging behind in Nigeria politics. So is it because OUK is negotiating how to give Tinubu abia vote now that's why you are jumping from one place to another?? Even it's not sure because ouk you said couldn't even win abia for his own brother and senetorial candidate.

See your people can never sniff presidency of this country, the best you guys can do is what you have been doing. Hatred, chestbeating and wide mouthing.

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by shigishege: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2021
princdebola201:
Kalu is not ruling over anybody apart from abians that one i can assure you.

Even yeye bello kogi clown Have better chance than kalu.

We haven't forget how he was chasing senate president in this current 9th assembly and was later compensated with janitor of senatecheesy
even we still remember how them beat am and his candidate like craze during the last senatorial election

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Tareq1105: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Penguin2:

Meanwhile, OUK2023!

OUK whose state is under the firm control of PDP?

How are we convince that he will deliver his own state?

May be you want other states to win it for him on a platter of gold.

Your Kalu should be more concerned about winning his Senatorial district so that we can begin to look at his possibility of throwing him up for Senate president. That's the best he can hope for.
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Rajiolaade: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Penguin2:

Meanwhile, OUK2023!

Tinubu ambition and its promoters in the mu
. F*****L Tinubu hatred will soon terminate your existence via HBP.

Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by Bamzyriches451: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Penguin2:

Somebody that cannot even win in his own LG?
Re: APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention by ismodiwa(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2021
If only they could stay this long discussing security and economic issues

Convention: 19 APC Youth Leader Aspirants, Others Join Dada's Campaign Team / Tinubu Seeks Senate's Confirmation Of 11 Nominees As Supreme Court Judges / Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50