Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Lost Everything; My Life Became A Mess Until I Found This Help... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Lost Everything; My Life Became A Mess Until I Found This Help... (621 Views)

Biggest Mess Created In 2023 Was Naira Devaluation From N460 To N1,400-Dangote / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / The Nigerian Billionaire Who Lost Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Everything; My Life Became A Mess Until I Found This Help... by reallions(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Before I tell you my story, I have found out that it's almost becoming an everyday thing to see innocent people losing their hard-earned wealth either to scammers, unguided investments or even outright recklessness with resources.

To lose "everything" is never a palatable experience to have no matter which angle we look at it from. There is no doubting the fact that many have taken their own lives, or at the least, considered suicide or fell into depression just for this singular reason. I have been there myself and have therefore made it my responsibility to see if I can help a few willing ones out of this predicament.

Now to my story...

I happened to come from a very humble background and growing up was not funny in any way. I can begin to recount many experiences of hardship I faced as a growing child, but that is not the focus of this thread. But for the fact that I wasn't born into luxury and affluence, I made it a priority to do everything legitimately possible to build a life of comfort for myself and what would later become my own family.

Fastforward to years after...

I went on putting in a lot of hard work into my dreams and aspirations, and had my several challenging days of ups and downs; days of feeling used and outrightly being used. Story cut short, fate smiled on me along the line and I hit my first few millions at age 29.

Yeah, I know that may sound quite early but only to the older generation; because I've seen much younger persons of upcoming generations doing much more at below 20 these days. And I'm not referring to those doing things through illegitimate means but rather early risers who simply positioned themselves for the opportunities of the present age and took a ride with it.

My Journey To Losing All...

Life became good. I had enough to buy every necessary thing I wished for; and I could even spare some more to family and friends. However, my enjoyment was short lived as I took some very unguided steps.

So, it happened that people began introducing all manner of "business opportunities" and investment opportunities with rosy ROI, and being my gullible self with some free funds at my disposal, I felt oh, it's not a bad idea to make grow the wealth. However, I wished I'd been more careful...

(To be continued)

If you've ever had an experience similar to mine, feel free to share pls. You can quote this thread or hit me a dm if absolutely necessary. I intend to make this very interesting and of course, share ways to come out of such messy situations.

Thanks
Re: I Lost Everything; My Life Became A Mess Until I Found This Help... by ikechemez(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2021
we are together, still depressed Life is not fair to me at all
Re: I Lost Everything; My Life Became A Mess Until I Found This Help... by reallions(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
ikechemez:
we are together, still depressed Life is not fair to me at all

You will be fine friend. Please keep hope alive
Re: I Lost Everything; My Life Became A Mess Until I Found This Help... by Mekanus(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
reallions:

You will be fine friend. Please keep hope alive
Why you no come complete the story na?

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me For A Loan With Renmoney / . / Economic And Financial Implications Of Using Tools To Meet Your Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.